X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    What happened Link?

I said prodigy was the one that pointed out DTs edit and was the first to lynch. If he was mafia he doesn't do the first one.

I think rednose is likely scum. He wasn't on when DT was mod killed and he's one of the few people I know nothing about
    Carling hasn't responded yet. I think Rednose would make a good lynch if mpg isn't the killer.
    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Ive been saying rednose has been acting scummy, and the dude diaspears.

But if he is gone, can we lynch him?
      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Won't rednose just be modkilled?

Comment

• Lynch Rednose.

Because I was wrong again.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
            Won't rednose just be modkilled?
            Carling was looking for a replacement. I think he's scum anyway. He wasn't here for the DT lynch and he's told us nothing about his role IIRC.

lynch rednose

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
              Sorry town if this doesn't work, but I'm really impatient right now. Even if it is wrong, we can eliminate another killer suspect.

Elementary, my dear Watson. mpg is the murderer.
              Why did you choose mpg again and not someone new, someone we dont know much about.

Comment

Why did you choose mpg again and not someone new, someone we dont know much about.
                I was really impatient. Oh well, as long as we aren't stupid, we're winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                  I was really impatient. Oh well, as long as we aren't stupid, we're winning.
                  I totally being anxious to use your ability again but I think having people voice their opinion on lynch candidates would have been better. Personally, I think mpg is town and didn't find his role interesting so he was less involved.

Comment

• Mpg just hasn't been active at all. Look at the cmd. I'm happy to lynch rednosr

Comment

• Sorry lynch rednose

Comment

• Mdb did you ever get an ability for being village idiot?

Comment

• Common Link, using you ability right away on mpg before any of us could give input isnt making you look any less suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                            Common Link, using you ability right away on mpg before any of us could give input isnt making you look any less suspicious.
                            Yeah... I mean, I don't know. I get it... it's a totally different kill, unrelated to Jack the Ripper and so it doesn't really make a difference that he used the ability on mpg prior for the other kill, but I still would have liked a little more input from everyone before going ahead with that. Mpg claimed at the start of the game that he didn't have a night ability. It would have been easy for a tracker to follow him to verify this, so him claiming that would have been a risky move for scum to make.

I think we should slow down a little bit on the Rednose lynch and make sure that that is what we want to do. He hasn't been participating, and Carling hasn't found a replacement yet. If he was mafia, do you not think that Carling would be trying a little harder to find someone to replace him in the game? PMing known mafia players or something of the like? On the other hand, he could be mafia because Carling has yet to modkill him for inactivity, but modkilling town for inactivity would be a disadvantage for town with the numbers beginning to dwindle.

I don't know, I just think we should make sure everyone has checked in first before we go ahead and lynch him.
                            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• So chg what did your invetigation result on?

STUNT

Comment

• Share with us your infinite hood knowledge.

STUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X