Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay I'll Unlynch mob we really can't rush this. However I definatly feel like there is lycan. Chg has a night ability and wasn't a killer, mdb was my best guess but if he's not converted he's very likely town.

My top suspect is Vitor. A role changer could very well be scum and he never answered my question about whether he changes to a kill

@mdb I can pick whoever I want to lynch, let's say we end up lynching Vitor I can (admittedly waste) my ability and say wait you want to lynch him then kill pick Vitor anyway. Up to you guys

It's interesting how chg didn't reveal his investigation. I suppose if he does have pack members he could of used it to protect them.

Comment

• Dam iPhone Unlynch mdb

Comment

• Also... Me, hyper, rednose and mdb

Europe > USA at mafia

Comment

• The Ncharge thing was my fault. I knew he was suspicious of Chg, so I figured we would target him. I was right. I changed it into a kill, and now Ncharge is dead.

As for henry, im ****ing clueless on that one.
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
            The Ncharge thing was my fault. I knew he was suspicious of Chg, so I figured he would target him. I was right. I changed it into a kill, and now Ncharge is dead.

As for henry, im ****ing clueless on that one.
            I got a one shot investigative ability from someone, and I used it on chg, during day time. It showed he was lycan.

So my top suspects are Hyper and to some extent Prodigy.

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
              This game just went from boring to extremly intresting.

You really shouldnt do that.

Death of NC removes the whole blue+NC imperial-theory from reality. Which means that there are still 2 imperials... one is between vitor and mpg, with a long shot @ Rednose... And the other one is between prodigy and chijay, with an extermly long shot @ mdb... I'd say that remaining imperials are Vitor and Prodigy... of course... if there is a hydra cult then my numbers might be screwed.
              I feel very confident Vitor is town.

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
              Okay I'll Unlynch mob we really can't rush this. However I definatly feel like there is lycan. Chg has a night ability and wasn't a killer, mdb was my best guess but if he's not converted he's very likely town.

My top suspect is Vitor. A role changer could very well be scum and he never answered my question about whether he changes to a kill

@mdb I can pick whoever I want to lynch, let's say we end up lynching Vitor I can (admittedly waste) my ability and say wait you want to lynch him then kill pick Vitor anyway. Up to you guys

It's interesting how chg didn't reveal his investigation. I suppose if he does have pack members he could of used it to protect them.
              To be honest, you using or not using your ability doesn't give me an indication of mafia or non-mafia. All it does is imply that you are going to be vanilla for the rest of the game.

On chg's investigation, I think he was either making it up as to avoid suspicion on himself or it was something similar to Vitor's one shot investigation.

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
              I got a one shot investigative ability from someone, and I used it on chg, during day time. It showed he was lycan.

When was that investigation done? It sounds like you knew Chg was lycan yesterday but didn't mention it. If that's the case, I'm gonna be mad but since I feel very confident you are town I won't lynch you for it. Was that all that happened to you during the night was changing NC's ability to kill?

Comment

You changed Ncharges ability to a kill? When did you inestigate chg/get the results?

Comment

• Someone gave me a one shot investigation ability. I used on chg, and got the results when Link was lynched.

During the night phase, I remembered Ncharge was very suspicious of chg, so I targeted him. I guessed correctly, and then aparrently chg was a bomb.

STUNT

Comment

Someone gave me a one shot investigation ability. I used on chg, and got the results when Link was lynched.

During the night phase, I remembered Ncharge was very suspicious of chg, so I targeted him. I guessed correctly, and then aparrently chg was a bomb.
                    Okay that's cool. I figured it had to be something like that. Nice work on giving NC a kill ability but unlucky that the result didn't quite match the intention.

Comment

• So. whatever the **** do we do now?

STUNT

Comment

• I think the remaining scum are Rednose and one other. The other one is between CJay and Hyper. They are the only 3 people I'm willing to lynch during this day phase.

Comment

• My Lynching list:

Vitor
                          Prodigy
                          mpg

atleast one of those is imperial

and then perhaps chijay, though Im pretty sure that he is townie.

Also, barring night kills town is able to afford two miss lynches before my-lo situation.
                          sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• I still dont think Rednose is scum.

If he was scum, I just dont think he would have tried to get a replacement. I feel like he has a boring town role and thus decided he could just give it to someone else and not care. I know if I was the last scum left in my faction, I wouldnt want to just give my role away to some replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              I still dont think Rednose is scum.

If he was scum, I just dont think he would have tried to get a replacement. I feel like he has a boring town role and thus decided he could just give it to someone else and not care. I know if I was the last scum left in my faction, I wouldnt want to just give my role away to some replacement.
                              He was gone for 5 days or so. In most games, he would have missed 2-3 days but since this game is a lot slower than most he missed very few game days. He may have been helping his side win by having a more active member.

Any reason you think he's the last member left of a faction...and not let's say the 2nd last?

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                                He was gone for 5 days or so. In most games, he would have missed 2-3 days but since this game is a lot slower than most he missed very few game days. He may have been helping his side win by having a more active member.

Any reason you think he's the last member left of a faction...and not let's say the 2nd last?
                                I guess its possible that there are two scum members left

Comment

Working...
                                X