Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone went after me night 4was anyway so it wouldn't of mattered. I dunno why no one went back to that original list to find scum. The odds were in ur favorite after half of tthe other guys got lynched.
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Thanks to Carling for running a good game. He kinda got screwed with the timing during CMD and the offseason, and the horrible day 1, but it ended up doing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        I didn't follow much of the game but what I can do MVP-LVP.

MVP: CJay. Without a doubt even though he didn't win. I thought he was a bad player coming into this, he proved me wrong. Good game and wonderful manipulation of the town. You made Prodigy and Hyper look really bad at the end.
        LVP: DT. First to ever die on day one when he was mafia. Sancho gets an honorable mention for a complete fail of gameplay. I thought Chg would be able to carry him but I was wrong.

Rating for everybody:
        Millen.

Nah jk, some of you did really good. You know who you are.
        I know who I am.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• I know these will probably come out tomorrow but here's my role.

SirApurrpos, you are: The Police Officer, Empire-Aligned.
          Ability: A once proud officer, you became disillusioned with the force and have taken to organised crime like a duck to water.
          During every Night Phase, you may PM me one person who you wish to incriminate for the next day and Night Phase. They will appear as Empire-Aligned unless you request a different alignment.
          Winning condition: You win when Empire -Aligned players out number everyone else.
          You may communicate with: Your fellow Empire-Aligned players chicagojay, DenverTyrant and mpg1995

Comment

• Is carling doing a wrap up post?

Comment

• Told you that the police state was scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                Told you that the police state was scum.
                With 9 voting, it's 5 to lynch!

Lynch the government
                Lynch the government
                Lynch the government
                Lynch the government
                Lynch the government

Dissenters, um, broke the rules. Dissenters have been modkilled.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                  I know these will probably come out tomorrow but here's my role.
                  My biggest regret in this game is that you didn't get to make your own alignment-faction up.

"Such and such ahs been killed. He was, whoever, Carling-aligned"...WHAT THE #%!?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                    It's ok. CJay and I knew we were in for a long game after DT got modkilled/lynched.

I was going to be framing people left and right. It was really funny to watch that 2nd day go on forever because I framed VFan night 1.
                    It was like a 10/90 chance in term of kill/conversion
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                      With 9 voting, it's 5 to lynch!

Lynch the government
                      Lynch the government
                      Lynch the government
                      Lynch the government
                      Lynch the government

Dissenters, um, broke the rules. Dissenters have been modkilled.
                      76 posts per day even though you had that absence. The **** is wrong with you?
                      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                        Well, he's dying. That probably has something to do with it.

Sancho is presumably healthy and is at 52.

Comment

I legitimately have little else to do. I hope that isn't the case for long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            Well, he's dying. That probably has something to do with it.

Sancho is presumably healthy and is at 52.
                            From what I've heard, he's not. If he is truly dying, then it makes sense.
                            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Lol what? I'm not dying, but I'm sick. You were probably the first person on here I told, in one of the PMs about AoM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                                Lol what? I'm not dying, but I'm sick. You were probably the first person on here I told, in one of the PMs about AoM.

One of these days, you're going to die. If you can't accept this fact, I have nothing to say to you.

Originally posted by Link View Post

You think? If I'm on my deathbed, the last thing I'm doing is spending my time on here with people like Run-Derp, Brazil, and Scuba.

Comment

Working...
                                X