X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirA
    replied
    I know these will probably come out tomorrow but here's my role.

SirApurrpos, you are: The Police Officer, Empire-Aligned.
    Ability: A once proud officer, you became disillusioned with the force and have taken to organised crime like a duck to water.
    During every Night Phase, you may PM me one person who you wish to incriminate for the next day and Night Phase. They will appear as Empire-Aligned unless you request a different alignment.
    Winning condition: You win when Empire -Aligned players out number everyone else.
    You may communicate with: Your fellow Empire-Aligned players chicagojay, DenverTyrant and mpg1995

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    I didn't follow much of the game but what I can do MVP-LVP.

MVP: CJay. Without a doubt even though he didn't win. I thought he was a bad player coming into this, he proved me wrong. Good game and wonderful manipulation of the town. You made Prodigy and Hyper look really bad at the end.
    LVP: DT. First to ever die on day one when he was mafia. Sancho gets an honorable mention for a complete fail of gameplay. I thought Chg would be able to carry him but I was wrong.

Rating for everybody:
    Millen.

Nah jk, some of you did really good. You know who you are.
    I know who I am.

Leave a comment:

• Leelee
    replied
    Thanks to Carling for running a good game. He kinda got screwed with the timing during CMD and the offseason, and the horrible day 1, but it ended up doing well.

Leave a comment:

• PSU
    replied
    Everyone went after me night 4was anyway so it wouldn't of mattered. I dunno why no one went back to that original list to find scum. The odds were in ur favorite after half of tthe other guys got lynched.

Leave a comment:

• Link
    replied
    Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Maybe if Link hadnt posted info that contradicted with his own on the roleclaim...
    How many times do I have to say that it wasn't my fault my role was contradicting? I only posted my initial role PM, I had to talk to Carling about my role because the wording was incorrect. I even posted in here that I had to talk to Carling about my role.

Leave a comment:

• chicagojay
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post

MVP: CJay. Without a doubt even though he didn't win. I thought he was a bad player coming into this, he proved me wrong. Good game and wonderful manipulation of the town. You made Prodigy and Hyper look really bad at the end.
    LVP: DT. First to ever die on day one when he was mafia. Sancho gets an honorable mention for a complete fail of gameplay. I thought Chg would be able to carry him but I was wrong.

Rating for everybody:
    Millen.

Wow thanks man

Leave a comment:

• Leelee
    replied
    Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    I gotta I think mods need to be stricter on lack of posting. It's damn near impossible to decipher someone's alignment if they aren't posting even if they are using their ability.
    If they're using their ability, or if they don't have one, game mods shouldn't do anything. It's up to town to lynch those people. Which the people here never do, and I will harp on this in South Park. Laying low is a tactic in this game.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Waiting for Kaisers full role thing and MVP-LVP Voting, along with rating for out play. yeaah

Rating for everybody:
    Millen.

Leave a comment:

• Prodigy
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I was going to chop him into little pieces, but I figured it was in my best interest to keep him alive.

EDIT: OH, and just so we're all clear on this

Carling actually said you COULD protect yourself. We were discussing it in the Dead Chat, and PSU got upset because he didn't know that. +100 mafia points for me.
    I wasnt allowed to protect myself.

Leave a comment:

• Carling
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post

Carling actually said you COULD protect yourself. We were discussing it in the Dead Chat, and PSU got upset because he didn't know that. +100 mafia points for me.
    It would depend on role, PSU could stay at home and defend himself, Prodigy could not try to save himself from a Night Kill.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    I was surprised CJay lasted he seemed to be a suspect from day one.
    I was going to chop him into little pieces, but I figured it was in my best interest to keep him alive.

Leave a comment:

• Body Burner
    replied
    Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Hindsight is 20/20

If he was such a suspect, why didnt you investigate him?
    I probably over thought this, but I avoided the people everyone suspect because other investigators would probably look into him and if I was a framer I'd target the obvious guys

Leave a comment:

• SirA
    replied
    Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Yeah, sorry Sir A
    It's ok. CJay and I knew we were in for a long game after DT got modkilled/lynched.

I was going to be framing people left and right. It was really funny to watch that 2nd day go on forever because I framed VFan night 1.

Leave a comment:

• Prodigy
    replied
    Even if he did ,CJay showed as town.
    Stupid scum roles

Leave a comment:

• Vitor
    replied
    Even if he did ,CJay showed as town.

Leave a comment:

Working...