• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    I knew it was you. You Cock LOL
    Of course it was me. I killed just about everybody that died.

Leave a comment:

• JoeLegend
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    You're welcome.
    I knew it was you. You Cock LOL

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    The Scum sucked hard this game. i knew who all you guys were day 1. Just be lucky I died so soon.
    You're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• SirA
    replied
    Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    I know, we had agreed I should sacrifice him. It would of been my main argument if anyone had been suspicious of me. He was obvious scum and I thought hyper was going to go hard after him. Misread it, will be interested to hear Carlings thoughts.
    I honestly thought MPG had found some item in on ofhis nightly uses that gave you/him a raise dead ability so that once you had eliminated a few more Town you were going to bring him back during a night phase and win.

Leave a comment:

• JoeLegend
    replied
    I blocked CJ Night 1 and Sancho night 2. Both Scum boss's

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Dude at the time, I had no idea you were thetre and this game started during my granps funeral, so I might have missed such obvious clues. What were they btw?
    Ugh, forgot you weren't really around during the Day 2 cluster****. I forgive you.

Leave a comment:

• chicagojay
    replied
    I had the worst team/luck ever and survived until the end. I'm happy with my game

Leave a comment:

• Vitor
    replied
    Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    Me too because I had no idea what I was giving out.
    If thats what killed me im pretty ****ing pissed.

Leave a comment:

• mdb17
    replied
    Here is what would have happend if Prodigy saved me:

I clear MPG as not the killer, since I changed his ability to protect. Ild push for Hyper, prod would have bought it, so would mpg.

By that point, ild get pissed because I never found mpg alleged Diamons (SERIOUSLY WHAT THE **** was that, worst defense ever. caliming to give me something that never got there)

I also wish ild got to see what mdbs present was.
    Me too because I had no idea what I was giving out.

Leave a comment:

• mdb17
    replied
    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Fuckin' mdb.
    Winning!

A sole victor has to make me MVP right? In all seriousness, I'd give that honor to NC. I thought he played very well.

Looks like I had CJay and Hyper nailed with 7 to go. mpg would have been harder to figure out but only because of his inactivity. I gotta I think mods need to be stricter on lack of posting. It's damn near impossible to decipher someone's alignment if they aren't posting even if they are using their ability.

Leave a comment:

• Vitor
    replied
    Dude at the time, I had no idea you were thetre and this game started during my granps funeral, so I might have missed such obvious clues. What were they btw?

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    I dont get why you think I, of all people, played bad games.

BTW, I only found Ncharge after night 5(?). It shoudl be pretty obvious. I mean, the dude stopped calling me an idiot.
    lol, yeah. Dead chat noticed.

I'm just a little butthurt that you were Theatre-aligned and kept pushing to lynch me while missing clues that were so obvious Carling thought about modkilling me for it. And then Town tried to hand the game to scum despite the epic Link/BB roleclaim that should have made it appallingly obvious who scum were.

Leave a comment:

• Vitor
    replied
    BTW, DT Gets the worst scum player/player ever made.

Leave a comment:

• JoeLegend
    replied
    The Scum sucked hard this game. i knew who all you guys were day 1. Just be lucky I died so soon.

Leave a comment:

• Vitor
    replied
    Here is what would have happend if Prodigy saved me:

I clear MPG as not the killer, since I changed his ability to protect. Ild push for Hyper, prod would have bought it, so would mpg.

By that point, ild get pissed because I never found mpg alleged Diamons (SERIOUSLY WHAT THE **** was that, worst defense ever. caliming to give me something that never got there)

I also wish ild got to see what mdbs present was.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X