This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
    Even if you don't watch SNL, the digital shorts are nearly always brilliant.

Aside from the lack of sleep, are you doing okay?
    Completely. I have a lot of work to do for tomorrow for class, but other than that I am fine.

Just been having problems sleeping for a while... I feel like the Tuesday and Thursday only classes are killing me because I can stay up late 4 days a week with no problems, then when I need to sleep the other 3 I am F'd.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
      Lol I mean when they're in the bed together in the morning and Lady Gaga realizes they've been together all night. I now realize it was ambiguous.
      o

i c

I stand by my original response to your post.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

Comment

• What helps me sleep is listening to country music. i also have this app on my phone that plays sounds that help people sleep. I put it on thunderstorm and I am out
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          What helps me sleep is listening to country music. i also have this app on my phone that plays sounds that help people sleep. I put it on thunderstorm and I am out
          I might have to look into that.

But I hate country music lol
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Oh, and Leelee...Just so you know, the time between this post:

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
            Unlynch Ellijay

Lynch SwAg Dynasty

HEEL TURN~!
            To this one:

Unlynch SwAg Dynasty

Sorry, I had to do it once.
            Was the worst half hour of my life

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

What helps me sleep is listening to country music. i also have this app on my phone that plays sounds that help people sleep. I put it on thunderstorm and I am out
              You like Johnny Cash?
              sigpic

Comment

• All caught up, some good thoughts over night

Their army were known as the redcoats. That doesn't mean they're good guys. Look at WF, you wouldn't think of Walter's group of moderators as scum.

My stupid guess is that the Empire may be more of an independent faction.
                can you explain this theory? surely independent is only one person. There's been 3 (or 4 if you want to count carling) and DT referenced having online friends

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                You are obvious. CJ was on that list of people that was given when DT said his friends are not on. Also he has not been on much at all period. Thats not like CJ
                Joe, I'm working on that move to the states I promise. For now time zones suck, I'm around all of today to chat though

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                All have, but none posted much.
                Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                Have Vitor, CJay, or mpg posted in this thread at all yet?
                That's strange in catching up I really felt like I had, I was on for ages yesterday but you guys must of been sleeping working. I'll step it up

Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                You should all vote to lynch Hyper. He's scum. Promise.
                I just can't buy this desperate flip flopping of votes. I don't want to lynch because you make good points but you really seem like scum to me

Lynch blue

I'm also suspicious of Eli and mdb. Not sure on swag and really feel like hyper is town.

Comment

• Meant to say sleeping or working.

Comment

• I'm not completely caught up yet, but I have other stuff to do, too. So here are my thoughts up to now

Actually... I am curious now...

This is ENGLISH Mafia... They were known as The Redcoats... Now I am puzzled.
                    I've said something similar before. It might be a possibility.

I still think there is a framer responsible for one of the things in the write-up... Whether it be the OP, or the alignment of one of the people from Night 1.
                    Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    I believe this too. I could buy us getting lucky by havig an Indy/town killer taking out an empire player, but not two.
                    I didn't even think of a framer, but that's a very possible scenario

Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    Well I don't see faction members doing something other then protecting each other. Then again who really knows what an idiot does.
                    ask vitor
                    sorry, couldn't resist

Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                    catpic
                    auto-vote for nas

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                    You dare mock Hitler dog? Son, you need to stand at attention and Sieg F*cking HEIL!
                    I'm sorry, but I think that this is really not something you should joke about.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      I might have to look into that.

But I hate country music lol
                      I use to hate it but it grew on me and now I love it.
                      Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      You like Johnny Cash?
                      Yeah I like some of his songs. Hurt is one of my favorite songs ever.

Comment

• Ok CJ. I am also suspicous of mdb. I have never seen him make so many mistakes in a Mafia game before.

Comment

Yeah I like some of his songs. Hurt is one of my favorite songs ever.
                          Was watching a Highwaymen concert with my grandad the other day
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            Was watching a Highwaymen concert with my grandad the other day
                            Oh yeah. I bet with those artist all together it was good. I have never seen a highwaymen concert

Comment

Ok CJ. I am also suspicous of mdb. I have never seen him make so many mistakes in a Mafia game before.
                              Is your vote down at the moment?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                                Is your vote down at the moment?
                                For Blue but I am about to unlynch him.

Comment

Working...
                                X