This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlynch Blue dont want a scum speed Lynch to happen while I'm sleeping
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• I'm off. I'm tired so I doubt I will be back on when I get home.

Comment

• Chg is playing right? He's has been very quiet whilst been active in CMD

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          I use to hate it but it grew on me and now I love it.

Yeah I like some of his songs. Hurt is one of my favorite songs ever.
          Hurt was a Nine Inch Nails song that Cash covered shortly before he died. Sonically, the NIN's version ****s all over Cash just with its complex layering of instruments but Cash has a much better voice than Reznor so both versions end up pretty on par. They are both amongst my favs.
          Originally posted by Zodiac
          No disrespect to Kobe but Teague has the prettiest floater in the league
          Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed
          I see Davis as a much more polished Biyombo, so I dont see what the hoop-la is
          Zodiac. He's as crazy as you think.White Power

Comment

• Originally posted by henry3 View Post
            Hurt was a Nine Inch Nails song that Cash covered shortly before he died. Sonically, the NIN's version ****s all over Cash just with its complex layering of instruments but Cash has a much better voice than Reznor so both versions end up pretty on par. They are both amongst my favs.
            Yeah I like Cash's voice on it and the fact like you pointed out he passed shortly after just adds to it.

Comment

Ok CJ. I am also suspicous of mdb. I have never seen him make so many mistakes in a Mafia game before.
              That's actually more a sign of me being town rather than mafia. Check everything I was mafia and hyper can back me up. Every post was calculated and well-thought out. This game not so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                That's actually more a sign of me being town rather than mafia. Check everything I was mafia and hyper can back me up. Every post was calculated and well-thought out. This game not so much!
                Should say everything I wrote...stupid phone.

Comment

Yeah I like Cash's voice on it and the fact like you pointed out he passed shortly after just adds to it.
                  It wish it got a more modern production though, it kills me that such an iconic voice was wasted by just cutting and pasting the chord progression onto a guitar. Sure, the desired effect remained but something was lost. It deserved better than that. Reznor's version gives you the chills of a man who will never be free of what the highs addiction gave him and the things those highs robbed him of, despite his dramatically inferior vocal talent. Its like someone just settled for the Cash/Guitar combo and went this will sell albums like hotcakes instead of giving the cover its due dilligence.
                  Last edited by henry3; 02-13-2012, 08:13 AM.
                  Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                    I'm not the least bit suspicious of you (that will probably be my downfall, considering how these things go), but I have to say...that's some awesome Mafia (the game, not the alignment) logic right there. One variation in behavior or actions = completely different role, completely different alignment.

Love this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                      I'm sorry, but I think that this is really not something you should joke about.
                      Apologies if I offended. Considering all the white power/racist jokes that happen here everyday I didn't know that still bothered anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                        Apologies if I offended. Considering all the white power/racist jokes that happen here everyday I didn't know that still bothered anyone.
                        Jews have been persecuted for being who they are since before they moved from Egypt to Canaan. And pretty much ever since by every major religion and every old European country. I get it. A lot of Jews died very inhumane deaths during the time of Nazi occupied Germany's reign of power but plenty of other people have died in genocide since so the sooner we can relinquish this stigmatism with Nazi Germany and White Power and let these concepts fade into the annals of history.

Regardless do you really think Rag laughs about the thought of starving jews getting gased to death and pays his respect to the Nazi ragime by demanding the respect of Hitler Dog? Exactly so why in any reasonable world should this be considered even remotely offensive.

Comment

• And by 'still bothered anyone' I didn't mean that those acts weren't reprehensible. Just that comments of that nature tend to be taken in stride, and as Hunter said, not viewed as literal. But then again I can see how someone from Germany may view it a bit differently than an American, so will keep that in mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by henry3 View Post
                            It wish it got a more modern production though, it kills me that such an iconic voice was wasted by just cutting and pasting the chord progression onto a guitar. Sure, the desired effect remained but something was lost. It deserved better than that. Reznor's version gives you the chills of a man who will never be free of what the highs addiction gave him and the things those highs robbed him of, despite his dramatically inferior vocal talent. Its like someone just settled for the Cash/Guitar combo and went this will sell albums like hotcakes instead of giving the cover its due dilligence.
                            Please do not edit your posts. Rule 5.
                            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• I know man, I realised what I had done after it happened. So i ignored my foolishness and noted to self not to do it again.

Comment

• Seem to be at a stalemate aren’t we. After catching I’m buying Swags argument.
                                Unlynch Blue
                                Lynch Eli

Comment

Working...
                                X