• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    The big question is now:

Do we get to 20,000?
    Please no.

Comment

• It's just you pushing the idea that I'm scum, which you've been doing for the past few days, even though I'm the only reason that the town is in as good of a position as it is currently in.
      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
        It's just you pushing the idea that I'm scum, which you've been doing for the past few days, even though I'm the only reason that the town is in as good of a position as it is currently in.
        I think we need to work on helping you be more self-confident.

Comment

The skimmed the last 100 posts and the only list that has me on it is yours.

Fact.
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• ncharge is digging himself a bigger hole. since hes on everyones list (you have to go back more than 100 bud there have been 18k) plus u even skipped sir as, i dont see how hes not the easy lynch.

Comment

• Show me a better option than yourself or actually prove that your not instead of just falsely blasting someone who suspects you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                ncharge is digging himself a bigger hole. since hes on everyones list (you have to go back more than 100 bud there have been 18k) plus u even skipped sir as, i dont see how hes not the easy lynch.
                You mean this list?

Originally posted by SirA View Post
                OK. Probably 1-2 Chaos guys out there. Do you just wanna give up?

The list is really short.
                Rags
                Rack
                bcb
                Or this one, which just states who has roleclaimed and who hasn't,.

Originally posted by SirA View Post
                Here's my current list. Johnny Cage is among these.

(4). Ragnarok – E/E Cleared by Lukic
                (5). Bcb1213 – ??
                (7). Clovdyx – E/E Cleared by Lukic
                (15). PSU – Stryker, E/E
                (17). Lukic – NIghtwolf, E/E
                (21). Rackcity – Wacther??, E/E
                (26). Nasmatic – Mokap, E/E
                (28). NorthernCharge – ??
                (38). Guru – Shujinko , E/E
                Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                I think we need to work on helping you be more self-confident.
                Well, I think it's pretty clear that I was a big help throughout the game.

Can you just tell them why I survived the NK attempt already, Cage?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

You mean this list?

Or this one, which just states who has roleclaimed and who hasn't,.

Well, I think it's pretty clear that I was a big help throughout the game.

Can you just tell them why I survived the NK attempt already, Cage?
                  yes the sir a one once he looked at the facts. also, just because an EE protected you, doesnt mean they protected an EE. they coulda accidentally protected a chaos. also the only evidence of a cage in this game is ckane and pheltz, who were possible just tryna start shenanigans.

tell me who you think is scum then if u know who cage is.

Comment

• All caught up. Good job on the lynch, but sad to see Taylor go. At least his role is now confirmed, so that should help us out narrowing down the lists.

On a side note, the killer was Noob Saibot? Really? Pretty sure Link hasn't been killing anybody.

Comment

• I'm thinking bcb. He stated that it was obvious why we shouldn't lynch pheltz to me and called me moron for voting for him. Just a thought

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                        I'm thinking bcb. He stated that it was obvious why we shouldn't lynch pheltz to me and called me moron for voting for him. Just a thought
                        Why would Chaosrealm care about whether we lynch NR or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          This, entirely. Unless Pheltz somehow wasn't the last member (which is incredibly unlikely, as we finally killed him), there's no real conclusions to draw from bcb's claim. Of course, it doesn't clear him, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                            Deflection so that we would go after somebody else and lynch an E/E.

I would say that everyone that has already RC'd publicly should do so again with updated targets/night actions.

That way we can limit the potential suspects.

I don't mind doing it as well once a Night Phase is over with no Kill attempts.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                              yes the sir a one once he looked at the facts. also, just because an EE protected you, doesnt mean they protected an EE. they coulda accidentally protected a chaos. also the only evidence of a cage in this game is ckane and pheltz, who were possible just tryna start shenanigans.

tell me who you think is scum then if u know who cage is.
                              You still think that Lukic isn't naive then? Okay, I thought that it was concluded that he was by most.

I realize that being protected by Cage doesn't mean anything, my point was that I was defending how I survived a night kill. And I got the same PM as the one that Pheltz and Ckane claimed they got.

I'm certainly not sure of anyone at this point, but I think that the most likely to be scum are Clov, Nas & bcb.

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              On a side note, the killer was Noob Saibot? Really? Pretty sure Link hasn't been killing anybody.
                              Lol.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I'm certainly not sure of anyone at this point, but I think that the most likely to be scum are Clov, Nas & bcb. .
                                What are the charges against me, again? Other than me being Reptile, of course. See what I did there bro?

Comment

Working...
                                X