X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Why would you refer to a guard as your Highness?
    I wasn't. I was referring to the King.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Get yo PM's in NOW

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    well that does not help matters

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied
    Lulz. Should be a scum victory

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake002 View Post
    A few hours ago, an official order was given, with the King's Royal Seal, and the King's Crown laid beside it...

PR has been ordered to be lynched. Write up incoming.
    What the fu....

Kaiser, why are you writing in blue?

Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Well ****.

I gotta be honest, your Highness, you don't seem to be helping Town out too much.
    Why would you refer to a guard as your Highness?

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Well ****.

I gotta be honest, your Highness, you don't seem to be helping Town out too much.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Day 5 Lynch

An official order was given by the King

'As the power I have been granted by ruling has been waned by the current situation, I have decided that I must take action as we are nearing the end and I do not feel safe. I have hearby ordered PR to be banished by any means necessary. The official seal of the Kingdom is on this to show my authority, as well as my very crown to prove my rights as your King'

Once the letter is found all of the guards turn to PR, he draws his sword in defense. This was a mistake as he could have just been led out of the castle, but everyone in the castle pulls out their swords. 5 on 1 does not prove to be in PR's favor.

PR is dead, he was Personal Guard to the King, Kingdom Aligned

Night 5 has started. You have 16 hours to send in your PM's.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake002 View Post
    A few hours ago, an official order was given, with the King's Royal Seal, and the King's Crown laid beside it...

This looks like it could come in handy

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    Sooo..

Either
    1. You made the Morgus/Link battle happen (which Morgus said was his ability) But on this stance, it said the King wanted to test Morgus since he was a fine warrior though he gave out too much info. But it seemed that you would've responded quicker to it when Morgus claimed he did it.
    2. You made the guards gain their abilities such as Tango's meals and my lie detection. (Which would be a lie.)
    3. You killed a lot of guards for no reason.

There has been nothing else here in the writeups. The only other ability we have seen is the shield that was thrown down to cut the vote total and Token said he controlled that.
    And now I understand after Kaiser posted. Gotcha

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    I need to catch up here but it's going to have to wait for a little while. Obviously, you can see what happened to me last night.
    Oh; so now you're being written in blue lol

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Even if it isn't clear what I did (and I can't/won't tell you), it's really ****ing obvious who I targeted.
    Sooo..

Either
    1. You made the Morgus/Link battle happen (which Morgus said was his ability) But on this stance, it said the King wanted to test Morgus since he was a fine warrior though he gave out too much info. But it seemed that you would've responded quicker to it when Morgus claimed he did it.
    2. You made the guards gain their abilities such as Tango's meals and my lie detection. (Which would be a lie.)
    3. You killed a lot of guards for no reason.

There has been nothing else here in the writeups. The only other ability we have seen is the shield that was thrown down to cut the vote total and Token said he controlled that.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    I need to catch up here but it's going to have to wait for a little while. Obviously, you can see what happened to me last night.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    You are the most vague person ever Yes I know you need to be vague with roles, but seriously if you're vague with what you did it just gets confusing.
    Even if it isn't clear what I did (and I can't/won't tell you), it's really ****ing obvious who I targeted.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    lol.
    You are the most vague person ever Yes I know you need to be vague with roles, but seriously if you're vague with what you did it just gets confusing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X