• Show
Clear All

• Snake
    replied
    MD4L has been lynched. Write up incoming

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    That would be the confirmed lynch then. Just waiting on Snake to get back.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Fine I'll hammer despite having some questions about him.

Lynch MD4L

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Vote Count:

MD4L-4- Token, VF, PR, Morgus

It is 5 to lynch.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    Hate to come in and then bolt, but...
    4k.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Hate to come in and then bolt, but...

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    yeah, I do not see a good option besides md4l, dependent on what he is we can shift our focus, and no we are not just going to vote for whoever PR thinks we should

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    I think that's 5.
    It's 4.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    I think that's 5.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    clov, when swag was playing some stuff he said cleared him for me and apparently the reason PR thought morgus was town applies to you, though who knows

as for the writeup, I sped read it so jumped to conclusions, seemed like whoever the assassin is was debating whether to recruit...I really despise PR but its looking like hes town, morgus/you/blue TBD same with md4l
    I love you too pookie

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    clov, when swag was playing some stuff he said cleared him for me and apparently the reason PR thought morgus was town applies to you, though who knows

as for the writeup, I sped read it so jumped to conclusions, seemed like whoever the assassin is was debating whether to recruit...I really despise PR but its looking like hes town, morgus/you/blue TBD same with md4l

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I started reading this post at the end, and I was like, "I haven't even been here, what the **** did I do?!".

Some thoughts:
    1) Surprised Blue hasn't posted yet.
    2) One hour, MD4L is at 3 out of 5? I understand the suspicion, but let's slow this down JUST a hair, gentlemen.
    3) I really hate this disappearing body ****. Tango in this game, Dusty in MK.

4) How do you figure anybody was recruiting?
    You didn't seem to mind when it was Link on the chopping block.

Lynch MD4L

My opinion hasn't changed.

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied
    Good Game Snake. I enjoyed playing.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Calm down, Bro-ny Bro-mo.

I'm calm. Stop trying to make me seem off kilter.

2) Obviously MD4L is getting lynched today. But that's exactly why it doesn't hurt you to take a few minutes - maybe somebody investigated him during the night and can clear him. Maybe somebody did an investigation and found the goddamn assassin. As you pointed out, not everybody can be on at the same time. If somebody can save a Townie, don't you think you might want to give them a chance?

Problem is; then that leaves you and Blue because everyone else is cleared.

3) I didn't say he was an assassin. I really do not like when people put words in my mouth during this game. And yeah, he probably was a guard. And yeah, he probably was in the library with CJ. Both of these things are at least...oh, I don't know...95% likely. But play Mafia enough, and you're going to find out that "that other 5%" can be a real ****ing *****.
    Well let's go through the storyline of Tango. Night 1 he cooks everyone a big meal and gets reports on Kaiser and Token that say they are town. Night 2 he goes into a library and runs into CJ accidentally killing him. Thus Night 3 he gets killed. Based off the first two nights he'a guard. Based off the first two nights he isn't the assassin. And also based on the third night he's obviously on the opposite side of the assassin because the assassin killed him. Disappearing townie or not he's a Personal Guard with the alignment of Kingdom-Aligned. Thus; if the assassin really took time to hide the body to confuse us... that was retarded; or he hasn't been reading the thread and knows we already have this entire vast sum of information on him.

4) I don't know. I took it to mean he's dead, so whoever killed him probably isn't doing a whole lot of recruiting.
    Well duh. But the writeup indicates that the scum can recruit. Not just that he can kill people.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    1) Everyone can't be on at the same time.
    2) I've been on MD4L since yesterday, so has Morgus. VF has been flipflopping back and forth between MD4L and Link since before Link's lynch. If you couldn't tell that today was MD4L's lynching day then you haven't been reading the thread.
    3) For god sakes dude; he was town. He was a guard. He went to the library with CJ remember? He wasn't the assassin.
    4) What the do you think would mean? As I told VF; read the dang write up.

1) Understandable.
    2) I cleared VF through the lie detection ability. I chose VF's post that said "I am town". I sent it to Snake. Unlike with Sancho where he gave me facial poise to guess truth, he told me that VF "was very much telling the truth." Thus VF is town. No confusion in that PM.
    Calm down, Bro-ny Bro-mo.

2) Obviously MD4L is getting lynched today. But that's exactly why it doesn't hurt you to take a few minutes - maybe somebody investigated him during the night and can clear him. Maybe somebody did an investigation and found the goddamn assassin. As you pointed out, not everybody can be on at the same time. If somebody can save a Townie, don't you think you might want to give them a chance?

3) I didn't say he was an assassin. I really do not like when people put words in my mouth during this game. And yeah, he probably was a guard. And yeah, he probably was in the library with CJ. Both of these things are at least...oh, I don't know...95% likely. But play Mafia enough, and you're going to find out that "that other 5%" can be a real ****ing *****.

4) I don't know. I took it to mean he's dead, so whoever killed him probably isn't doing a whole lot of recruiting.

I really don't want to speed lynch MD4L even though I'm suspicious of him.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X