X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    No; because they would think... oh someone else would protect him. Or because they protectors know who the real King is.
    I don't know who the "they" you're referring to is. Scum? Town protectors? I'm guessing Town protectors based on context. Why would a Town protector just not protect the person he's been told is the King? Regarding your second sentence, then why were you so damn obsessed with throwing out the possibility that Steve knew who the King was? I guess now that I know three different players had the same role name, they probably had similar abilities, but I didn't know that (and still don't). You guys sure as hell didn't say anything when both CJay and Steve came up with the same role name. That's the type of information that could have been helpful.

None of that is any reason scum would target Guards instead of the King. There hasn't been a failed kill in any of the writeups so far (all whopping two of them), and even a failed kill tells scum whether there's a protector or not. Still no reason to go after the Guards instead of trying to kill a possible King player.

You say that, bu you don't know that. You're assuming that. [/B]
    It doesn't make sense for Town WC to be what it is if scum don't just have to kill the King. I can also guarantee outnumbering Town isn't the scum win condition because Sancho tried to say it was-which would have resulted in a modkill if it actually was the WC in his role PM. So, maybe a small assumption I guess, but it's an extremely likely one.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    its retarded that he does it on fricking day 1, common

if hes scum game would have been over by night 1, he keeps saying hes knowing who the king is...why isnt that joker dead yet then?
    He also said he had to rethink on who the King is. He doesn't know who it is. He's buying himself time VF. Come on dude.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    blue thoughts on my post? why are you so sure that md4l is for sure town? I cannot tell one way or the other
    Wow; let's go to Blue yet again on what he thinks. He just led a lynch on ****ing Link and you trust him to lead you? What the hell is wrong with you?

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Because you don't regard anything but investigation results as evidence. That's a great way to think when playing Mafia.
    Yeah now you want to kill Morgus; who next? Tango? Kaiser? Anyone but your two little unconfirmed buddies?

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Give me one valid reason that blue is scum, I have not heard a single good point up to this point of the game.
    Blue want to lynch BB.
    Blue led a lynch to kill Link despite the fact that he was cleared because of his reaction.
    Blue has been accusing the accuser.
    Blue has spinning a person's words like Links to make him look scummier.
    Blue is a ****ing hypocrite trying to make Morgus look like even more like an unexperience noobie anytime he has any information on Blue, MD4L or Clov.
    Blue is trying to take control of the lead of town in order to lead them in any direction he sees fit; clipping anyone who would challenge him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X