This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    A sore loser? We were on the same team. A concept you couldn't get through your peanut sized brain.
    Way to stay classy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
      Why did they kill me?

WHHHHYYY?
      Because I jacked your **** and it was a royal shield and the king was chillin' as a guard.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Snake, what was the deal with the role that I would have entered as? That sounded interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
          Snake, what was the deal with the role that I would have entered as? That sounded interesting.
          If vf would have been lynched before vitor. Vitor would have died trying to stop the lynch. You would have walked in as The Legendary Warrior and threw Snakes sword cutting down the lynch rope. You would have retired to your room and would have said "I suggest no one leave their rooms tonight" all night actions cancelled. Then you would have had 3 one shot abilities. You would have left in three days tho. You would have one if the king lived through your stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake002 View Post
            If vf would have been lynched before vitor. Vitor would have died trying to stop the lynch. You would have walked in as The Legendary Warrior and threw Snakes sword cutting down the lynch rope. You would have retired to your room and would have said "I suggest no one leave their rooms tonight" all night actions cancelled. Then you would have had 3 one shot abilities. You would have left in three days tho. You would have one if the king lived through your stay.
            That sounds like it would have been sweet. Way to ruin it everyone.

Comment

• I blame DT.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• PR just does not like it, but given his strong position one way or the other he was going to reveal a lot with his death, more than blue...who was town and my protector apparently
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                  PR just does not like it, but given his strong position one way or the other he was going to reveal a lot with his death, more than blue...who was town and my protector apparently
                  Except... you know we decided to go after Clov the day you killed me. Thus you cost the lives of both myself and Kaiser.
                  Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Except... you know we decided to go after Clov the day you killed me. Thus you cost the lives of both myself and Kaiser.
                    I am the king, I can do whatever I want
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      I am the king, I can do whatever I want
                      Viva la revolution!

Come, my Guard brothers! We shall overthrow this tyrant and restore peace and harmony throughout the land!
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        Viva la revolution!

Come, my Guard brothers! We shall overthrow this tyrant and restore peace and harmony throughout the land!
                        ive got to deal with a drunk and a rookie

child please...
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Viva la revolution!

Now I wish BB had lived; so VF's ass would've been razed and killed off and him be our new leader.
                          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Now I wish BB had lived; so VF's ass would've been razed and killed off and him be our new leader.
                            he did not, damn so mad over a game...settle down rook
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

That would have ended badly for everyone involved. I'm surprised Clov's smear campaign against me didn't work better.

And by "smear campaign", I mean brutally murdering everyone who was suspicious of me. Don't think I didn't notice that, scum. Even though Tango killed CJay, and we lynched Link/PR.

Comment

Working...
                              X