X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    fine what happens when blue is lynched? you guys say you f*cked up? yeah because your reasons for him are retarded as hell
    So you would rather lynch the ones who were right about Link; than the ones who have acted the scummiest the entire game (Blue and MD4L) Makes complete sense.

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    Kaiser, Token, Blue, MD4L, Clovdyx

Those are the suspects. C'mon people.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Doing it reverse, because reverse is the best position.

It's the right thing to do in a game like this. It's one less lynch candidate.

I ****ed up by lynching Link....that was a bad play. I will accept full responsibility for that and I'm sorry I made it. That being said, it's better than lynching cleared (although, as I've said earlier, that word means little in Mafia)

But VF has constantly been shotgunning for two games and now he ignores his own damn advice. And not only does he fight me with Link being town; now he's even more convinced Blue is town even though he was wrong.

Blue makes an interesting point. I certainly think that scumguard would get the same info everybody else does. If all town, and no scum, got the info, you'd have the most boring game ever.
    It could be happening right now. Are you bored? No not in the slightest.

I can't argue with some of this, but I do want to point out

#2) reactions don't mean ****
    #3) if you're town, and your accuser is being retarded, you should attack them. Attack the **** out of them (Hi, Eli!)

#2. It was Day 1 and he reacted in the same instant as Morgus. I considered Link was town based off of that, and I was right.

That works in a 38 person game. This game had 15. Assuming the standard 2:1 ratio of Town/Scum, that means 5 non-town aligned. Let's say there's 2 Indy roles....that means a faction of three. There is no tactical advantage to offering up a third of your group this early, unless you absolutely have a 50/50 chance on who the King is. If that was the case, he COULD have offered Sancho up to buy himself another phase, determine who the king is, and take king out Night Three.
    If it's a faction of 3; then offering up one will put one in the lead of town (aka Blue) who can then lead the townies anywhere he wants, especially away from his scum buddies (MD4L or you) and toward people he can throw even a slight bit of suspicion on (Link) Now he doesn't want to go after you two again; he wants to go after confirmed townies.

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied
    Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    You and Blue just combined to kill off Link. I was right on Link. You two both lynched him saying he was spinning stories and acting scummy. You two are the ones acting scummy and you have been the entire game. Town needs to wake up and realize this. The others beyond Clov, Blue and MD4L are possible scum. It could be one of you. It could be two of you. I doubt it's three of you. But I know for god damn sure one of you is the scum.
    Ok you're so totally right, and like... the most awesome player ever. Lynch me tomorrow and I wanna hear your reasoning for what you'll say when I come up as town.

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    scum wants the easy lynch, link was sure as hell not the easy lynch, md4l was the easiest lynch
    ...unless he's scum. Your logic is seriously cracked right now VF. We need to try and simplify everything.

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    fine what happens when blue is lynched? you guys say you f*cked up? yeah because your reasons for him are retarded as hell
    Blue? MD4L should be suspect #1.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    scum wants the easy lynch, link was sure as hell not the easy lynch, md4l was the easiest lynch

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I'm not saying you're scum, and I'm inclined to think you're Town. That several Town players and Sancho didn't get the info doesn't prove anything when the player we're looking for is a Guard-and all the Town Guards were told about BB. I'm not a Guard. Sancho wasn't a Guard. We have no idea what MD4L's role is. There's no evidence a scum Guard wouldn't have gotten the same info as any other Town Guard.
    How do we know sancho wasn't the guard? We don't know if it was him or someone else, as they could share any and all info.

I have reason to believe, unless the wording is off, that the original assassin was the undercover guard.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    It's one of the people who voted for ink. Period. Nothing else makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    I am leaning towards PR/Morgus/You

but I still have no idea
    Holy **** man. Really? The two people who didn't want to lynch town?

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    I at least realized it, but im not going to throw crap at blue, half of which is twisted and false assumptions. You also defended Sanchez as well, so no matter what that does not change.
    I had evidence on Sancho. I misconstrued said evidence. You had no evidence on Link besides assumptions; and trusting Blue's suspicions. Now even after he successfully lynches a townie; you are still nut humping him.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I'm not saying you're scum, and I'm inclined to think you're Town. That several Town players and Sancho didn't get the info doesn't prove anything when the player we're looking for is a Guard-and all the Town Guards were told about BB. I'm not a Guard. Sancho wasn't a Guard. We have no idea what MD4L's role is. There's no evidence a scum Guard wouldn't have gotten the same info as any other Town Guard.
    There is no evidence either way Blue.

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    Hey, Blue.

You suck at Mafia.

No, seriously. All that crap about me being a noob and you lead a lynch on town, which I said looked like just a bunch of word-twisting.

Where do you get off acting like you're an expert?

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Ok, but regardless if I'm lynched I show up as town and the only difference is Blue is draining you and calling you an idiot. Top suspect for you become Blue and Clov, while you and Link are both atop everyone else's lynch radar. I actually think you're town, but way too hard on your results, and your reasonings for people to get lynched haven't been all that good.
    You and Blue just combined to kill off Link. I was right on Link. You two both lynched him saying he was spinning stories and acting scummy. You two are the ones acting scummy and you have been the entire game. Town needs to wake up and realize this. The others beyond Clov, Blue and MD4L are possible scum. It could be one of you. It could be two of you. I doubt it's three of you. But I know for god damn sure one of you is the scum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X