X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Doing it reverse, because reverse is the best position.

Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    Remind me to never clear you again... *facepalm*
    It's the right thing to do in a game like this. It's one less lynch candidate.

I ****ed up by lynching Link....that was a bad play. I will accept full responsibility for that and I'm sorry I made it. That being said, it's better than lynching cleared (although, as I've said earlier, that word means little in Mafia)

And you have no knowledge that scum guard didn't get the same info as the rest of guards unless you are the scum guard. See how that works both ways? The difference is I can give multiple reasons for believing they would. You can't.

Also, all of Town wasn't given that info. That's a fact. Deal with it.
    Blue makes an interesting point. I certainly think that scumguard would get the same info everybody else does. If all town, and no scum, got the info, you'd have the most boring game ever.

Blue want to lynch BB.
    Blue led a lynch to kill Link despite the fact that he was cleared because of his reaction.
    Blue has been accusing the accuser.
    Blue has spinning a person's words like Links to make him look scummier.
    Blue is a ****ing hypocrite trying to make Morgus look like even more like an unexperience noobie anytime he has any information on Blue, MD4L or Clov.
    Blue is trying to take control of the lead of town in order to lead them in any direction he sees fit; clipping anyone who would challenge him.
    I can't argue with some of this, but I do want to point out

#2) reactions don't mean ****
    #3) if you're town, and your accuser is being retarded, you should attack them. Attack the **** out of them (Hi, Eli!)

its retarded that he does it on fricking day 1, common

if hes scum game would have been over by night 1, he keeps saying hes knowing who the king is...why isnt that joker dead yet then?
    This, but lest we forget...this whole game is based on lies and deceit. If I was scum, I would have claimed to know the King day one, too...see who flips out. I mean, that's totally not painting a bullseye on their back or anything.

You said it yourself. Once a person offers up scum; they are then never considered scum. You're doing the same exact thing. You believe he's town because he offered up scum. What more do you need? Follow your own damn advice.
    That works in a 38 person game. This game had 15. Assuming the standard 2:1 ratio of Town/Scum, that means 5 non-town aligned. Let's say there's 2 Indy roles....that means a faction of three. There is no tactical advantage to offering up a third of your group this early, unless you absolutely have a 50/50 chance on who the King is. If that was the case, he COULD have offered Sancho up to buy himself another phase, determine who the king is, and take king out Night Three.

Because you don't regard anything but investigation results as evidence. That's a great way to think when playing Mafia.
    It's not really a bad way to think...

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    Oh my ****ing god. You said the same thing about people giving up scum the first day and now you're ignoring it.

I at least defended Link to the death as being town. What did you do?
    I at least realized it, but im not going to throw crap at blue, half of which is twisted and false assumptions. You also defended Sanchez as well, so no matter what that does not change.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    if you were scum, clearing anyone who is town would get yourself in people's pocket

we will see, right now you are acting just as crappy as blue
    Oh my ****ing god. You said the same thing about people giving up scum the first day and now you're ignoring it.

I at least defended Link to the death as being town. What did you do?

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    No, it doesn't make me scumguard. It proves that Snake isn't a dumbass that gives the same info to every single person in the game. We already have enough players in here that didn't get it, that proves that scum more than likely didn't get it either.
    I'm not saying you're scum, and I'm inclined to think you're Town. That several Town players and Sancho didn't get the info doesn't prove anything when the player we're looking for is a Guard-and all the Town Guards were told about BB. I'm not a Guard. Sancho wasn't a Guard. We have no idea what MD4L's role is. There's no evidence a scum Guard wouldn't have gotten the same info as any other Town Guard.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    Says the person who could've offered up his scummate to earn the townies trust.
    I cannot take you seriously with a post like this

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied
    Except Blue had no evidence except his gut and your prior play. He would have jack **** for reasoning trusting you.
    Ok, but regardless if I'm lynched I show up as town and the only difference is Blue is draining you and calling you an idiot. Top suspect for you become Blue and Clov, while you and Link are both atop everyone else's lynch radar. I actually think you're town, but way too hard on your results, and your reasonings for people to get lynched haven't been all that good.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    if you were scum, clearing anyone who is town would get yourself in people's pocket

we will see, right now you are acting just as crappy as blue

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    I am having some severe doubts about PR, because the only reason that we have cleared him is that snake messed up, but did he mess up and clear him as scum or accidently cleared him and hes scum?

As for attitide and actions I think that PR is acting exactly like scum, same with morgus. I still have no idea about anyone really.
    Remind me to never clear you again... *facepalm*

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Lmao

I just wanna say, if I end up getting lynched tomorrow, these posts are going to be something special. I'm town and the tables will inevitably be switched. If you guys went the PR route, I'm lynched, and we're still at the same spot only with Blue raging on PR.
    Except Blue had no evidence except his gut and your prior play. He would have jack **** for reasoning trusting you.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Lmao

I just wanna say, if I end up getting lynched tomorrow, these posts are going to be something special. I'm town and the tables will inevitably be switched. If you guys went the PR route, I'm lynched, and we're still at the same spot only with Blue raging on PR.
    I am leaning towards PR/Morgus/You

but I still have no idea

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    And you have no knowledge that scum guard didn't get the same info as the rest of guards unless you are the scum guard. See how that works both ways? The difference is I can give multiple reasons for believing they would. You can't.

No, it doesn't make me scumguard. It proves that Snake isn't a dumbass that gives the same info to every single person in the game. We already have enough players in here that didn't get it, that proves that scum more than likely didn't get it either. I've given you multiple reasons; you even are bugged why Sancho wasn't given the scum guard info. You want to believe me, but your own damn stubborness won't let it happen.

So what if they target BB. It's not the King. It puts Town and scum on a level playing field after Night 1. It forces you to rely on what happens in the thread instead of what you were told in your role PM. You know, exactly what you're not doing.

Yes, BB wasn't the king; but that doesn't mean Snake would develop a bastard role; where a person could get ****ed by town on Day 1; while also being targeted by scum. It's retarded reasoning. I don't care if it levels the playing field in your mind. It's retarded.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    I am having some severe doubts about PR, because the only reason that we have cleared him is that snake messed up, but did he mess up and clear him as scum or accidently cleared him and hes scum?

As for attitide and actions I think that PR is acting exactly like scum, same with morgus. I still have no idea about anyone really.

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied

I'm ****ing tired of this bull****. For two ****ing Mafia games no one listens to me. **** you Blue, **** YOU!!!!
    Lmao
    Now; MD4L; Clov or Blue. Those are the only 3 you guys can choose from. Don't you freaking dare talk about another person in this thread as the assassin. Not a god damn word.
    In this order:

MD4L, Blue, Clov.

Clov is 50/50. Swag could've been playing Morgus trying to get him to reveal more info on Day 1 about the king. Or he could've just been confirming Morgus' thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Because they don't know who is king. No one does. If you think scum have any more notion of who the king is than the townies do, you are fooling yourself.
    Yeah. And we can narrow it down to about five players, maximum. Why would scum waste time killing any of the other players when they know their target is one of those five? They wouldn't.

And there we have it; Blue trying to decrease my intellect in the game, while also trying to put suspicion in other people's minds. Bravo Blue; I can already see through your plays. I saw how you used it on Link.
    No. I'm pointing out that your reasoning is total garbage. No scum would play like you're suggesting because it actually hurts their chances of winning. You're wasting time on just stupid, out-there theories that don't help us get any closer to getting the last scum.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    You are assuming **** again and trying to push it as truth. You have no knowledge that Scum guard got the same info as the rest of the town unless you are scum guard.

It doesn't explain why Sancho wasn't told the information by scum guard.
    Admittedly, this still bugs me.

It would guarantee the assassins would target BB instead of BB and the king all together being hidden amongst the townies.
    So what if they target BB. It's not the King. It puts Town and scum on a level playing field after Night 1. It forces you to rely on what happens in the thread instead of what you were told in your role PM. You know, exactly what you're not doing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X