X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Then why the **** would they kill anyone they don't think is the King. Who cares if anyone is suspicious of them, it looks sketchy as hell if they kill someone who's been throwing suspicion on them. What part of "scum have to kill the King, therefore, they aren't going to kill someone who the know isn't the King" did you not understand?

Because they don't know who is king. No one does. If you think scum have any more notion of who the king is than the townies do, you are fooling yourself. Any deaths help weed out the king and avoid suspicion.

I'm not sure if your total lack of understanding about how to play scum means you're Town, or if you're desperately trying to convince us scum play like complete retards so we aren't suspicious of you.

And there we have it; Blue trying to decrease my intellect in the game, while also trying to put suspicion in other people's minds. Bravo Blue; I can already see through your plays. I saw how you used it on Link.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    The traitor is a Guard. Guards were told about BB. There is no in-game reason the traitor Guard wouldn't be told the same thing. It doesn't make sense for Snake not to tell the traitor Guard that because of game reasons. Plenty of evidence, you just want to ignore it.

You are assuming **** again and trying to push it as truth. You have no knowledge that Scum guard got the same info as the rest of the town unless you are scum guard. It doesn't explain why Sancho wasn't told the information by scum guard. It would guarantee the assassins would target BB instead of BB and the king all together being hidden amongst the townies. I'm tired of your reasoning on this because it's utter bull****.

It's funny because I also killed scum, and you wouldn't listen to me when I wanted to kill him Day 1.
    You wanted to kill him on Day 1 because he was scum in previous games. It was only in Day 2 you actually garnered any damn evidence.

Killing your teammates is not an advantage and nobody would agree to this. Scum are at a massive numbers disadvantage already, it's a stupid idea to reduce them even more.
    Says the person who could've offered up his scummate to earn the townies trust.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    What part of "They have to kill the king" did you not understand? They don't know who the king is.
    Then why the **** would they kill anyone they don't think is the King. Who cares if anyone is suspicious of them, it looks sketchy as hell if they kill someone who's been throwing suspicion on them. What part of "scum have to kill the King, therefore, they aren't going to kill someone who the know isn't the King" did you not understand?

If they don't know who the king is; they will take out the guys who throw suspicion on them. It's like finding a needle in the haystack.
    I'm not sure if your total lack of understanding about how to play scum means you're Town, or if you're desperately trying to convince us scum play like complete retards so we aren't suspicious of you.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    If you can't come up with a way to get that information across to the rest of Town, that's not my fault. For example, after CJay died: "Hey, he has the same role name as Steve. I guess there are probably multiple Personal Guards in the game." Or "Personal Game, that sounds like a generic rolename for Guards." You can hint at it without giving it away and you can definitely talk about it as long as you aren't claiming.

Why do I have to point it out when it's already in the thread? Are you that unobservant?

None of which has to do with your claim that we don't know what scum win condition is. They aren't going to kill people who claimed Guard first. They're going to kill the people who didn't.

What part of "They have to kill the king" did you not understand? They don't know who the king is. If they don't know who the king is; they will take out the guys who throw suspicion on them. It's like finding a needle in the haystack. Currently in my opinion we have a 1/3 chance of killing the scum tomorrow. That either helps or hurts them depending on if we nail them tomorrow. Take out the lead guys pushing suspicion and it gives them more time because the more unintelligent town will go after fellow townies for some bull**** reason.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    And you have no god damn evidence they did but you keep insisting it.
    The traitor is a Guard. Guards were told about BB. There is no in-game reason the traitor Guard wouldn't be told the same thing. It doesn't make sense for Snake not to tell the traitor Guard that because of game reasons. Plenty of evidence, you just want to ignore it.

And you killed town. You are the greatest threat to town because you won't ****ing listen.
    It's funny because I also killed scum, and you wouldn't listen to me when I wanted to kill him Day 1.

It would be devised on the first day and carried out on the second day. Whatever assures the team a win; and an advantage.
    Killing your teammates is not an advantage and nobody would agree to this. Scum are at a massive numbers disadvantage already, it's a stupid idea to reduce them even more.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Bolded: make up your mind, although I think you mean alignment. But hey, thanks for pointing out all the people the King could be for scum. I'm sure they already figured it out, but I'm sure they appreciate the confirmation.

The second Kaiser is supposed to be Tango. These are roles that everyone here knew. Stop trying to make me look like I'm helping scum you ****ing post spinner.

That's exactly what you're doing.

No I'm ****ing not. I'm eliminating possible townies from being lynched by you like Link was you ignorant fool.

You have no evidence scum didn't get the info. Zero. None. Nada. Zilch. Why wouldn't a Guard get that info. That doesn't make any ****ing sense from the game's standpoint. None. It's not fair to scum to do that. Your only argument for why you think this is "well Body Burner would die Night 1 if that was the case." Well who the **** cares? He's not the real King, it doesn't matter, it's a wasted Night for scum in that case. It's still completely balanced. There is no reason scum wouldn't get that information.

And you have no god damn evidence they did but you keep insisting it. It was your main damn evidence against Link except for "post spinning" and not being around to talk about Sancho when he couldn't even vote. You assumed, you assumed, you assumed. And you killed town. You are the greatest threat to town because you won't ****ing listen.

Because I'm sure your scum mates will really appreciate it. They totally signed up for the game so you could betray them, right?
    It would be devised on the first day and carried out on the second day. Whatever assures the team a win; and an advantage.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    What's going to happen if someone says "oh that's my role name too!" Yay, mass suicide of all the guards. Dumbass.
    If you can't come up with a way to get that information across to the rest of Town, that's not my fault. For example, after CJay died: "Hey, he has the same role name as Steve. I guess there are probably multiple Personal Guards in the game." Or "Personal Game, that sounds like a generic rolename for Guards." You can hint at it without giving it away and you can definitely talk about it as long as you aren't claiming.

They have to kill the king; but they have to weed out who is the king and who isn't. The king can be active in the thread, the king could be inactive in the thread. The king could lie about his role all together to try and mix in with town. We don't know who the king is and it's better that way.
    None of which has to do with your claim that we don't know what scum win condition is. They aren't going to kill people who claimed Guard first. They're going to kill the people who didn't.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by Tokenbk View Post
    Who's your biggest suspect at this point PR, MD4L?
    In this order:

MD4L, Blue, Clov.

Clov is 50/50. Swag could've been playing Morgus trying to get him to reveal more info on Day 1 about the king. Or he could've just been confirming Morgus' thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    We don't know your role, we don't know Clov's role, we don't know MD4L's role, we don't know Kaiser's role, we don't know VF's role. We know Kaiser's role, we know my role, we know Morgus' role.
    Bolded: make up your mind, although I think you mean alignment. But hey, thanks for pointing out all the people the King could be for scum. I'm sure they already figured it out, but I'm sure they appreciate the confirmation.

And you think you are eliminating all guards?
    That's exactly what you're doing.

No; I think there is only one scum faction; and Sancho still didn't know the info because the scum didn't get the info.
    You have no evidence scum didn't get the info. Zero. None. Nada. Zilch. Why wouldn't a Guard get that info. That doesn't make any ****ing sense from the game's standpoint. None. It's not fair to scum to do that. Your only argument for why you think this is "well Body Burner would die Night 1 if that was the case." Well who the **** cares? He's not the real King, it doesn't matter, it's a wasted Night for scum in that case. It's still completely balanced. There is no reason scum wouldn't get that information.

Alright I will try that if I'm scum in a game in the future. I will prove to you then that it works.
    Because I'm sure your scum mates will really appreciate it. They totally signed up for the game so you could betray them, right?

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    I don't know who the "they" you're referring to is. Scum? Town protectors? I'm guessing Town protectors based on context. Why would a Town protector just not protect the person he's been told is the King? Regarding your second sentence, then why were you so damn obsessed with throwing out the possibility that Steve knew who the King was? I guess now that I know three different players had the same role name, they probably had similar abilities, but I didn't know that (and still don't). You guys sure as hell didn't say anything when both CJay and Steve came up with the same role name. That's the type of information that could have been helpful.

None of that is any reason scum would target Guards instead of the King. There hasn't been a failed kill in any of the writeups so far (all whopping two of them), and even a failed kill tells scum whether there's a protector or not. Still no reason to go after the Guards instead of trying to kill a possible King player.

It doesn't make sense for Town WC to be what it is if scum don't just have to kill the King. I can also guarantee outnumbering Town isn't the scum win condition because Sancho tried to say it was-which would have resulted in a modkill if it actually was the WC in his role PM. So, maybe a small assumption I guess, but it's an extremely likely one.
    Sorry I have a problem with using "they". Yes they is meaning protectors. Multiple protectors on the king would mean all of town would be killed off and King's camo of hiding amongst the town would go kaput. Because Steve was indy. We can't say anything because we will get modkilled. Steve alluded to a role in another game and got modkilled. What's going to happen if someone says "oh that's my role name too!" Yay, mass suicide of all the guards. Dumbass.

They have to kill the king; but they have to weed out who is the king and who isn't. The king can be active in the thread, the king could be inactive in the thread. The king could lie about his role all together to try and mix in with town. We don't know who the king is and it's better that way.

Leave a comment:

• Token
    replied
    Who's your biggest suspect at this point PR, MD4L?

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Blue want to lynch BB.
    Didn't get the BB PM and BB wanted to lynch an Indy instead of possible scum, so why wouldn't I?

Blue led a lynch to kill Link despite the fact that he was cleared because of his reaction.
    He wasn't cleared.

Blue has been accusing the accuser.
    You're making it really hard not to.

Blue has spinning a person's words like Links to make him look scummier.
    Bull****.

Blue is a ****ing hypocrite trying to make Morgus look like even more like an unexperience noobie anytime he has any information on Blue, MD4L or Clov.
    Where did I ever say I wanted to lynch Morgus? Who's spinning words now?

Yeah now you want to kill Morgus; who next? Tango? Kaiser? Anyone but your two little unconfirmed buddies?
    I never said this. I never said anything remotely close to this.

He also said he had to rethink on who the King is. He doesn't know who it is. He's buying himself time VF. Come on dude.
    The King's Shield reducing the lynch votes made it clear the person I thought was the King was also suspicious of Link. Only two people who could be King based on that. Wasn't who I originally thought. That person would still be dead if I was the killer, though.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    lol. Only works in games with multiple scum factions. Are you suggesting there are multiple scum factions in this game? Because that would explain how Sancho didn't know about BB but a traitor Guard would.

If you think what I did with Sancho was a good scum strategy, please, try that next time you're in a game with 15 people and only 2-3 scum. Let me know how that works out for you.
    No; I think there is only one scum faction; and Sancho still didn't know the info because the scum didn't get the info.

Alright I will try that if I'm scum in a game in the future. I will prove to you then that it works.

Leave a comment:

• Token
    replied
    Now; MD4L; Clov or Blue. Those are the only 3 you guys can choose from. Don't you freaking dare talk about another person in this thread as the assassin. Not a god damn word.
    I'm trusting PR from now on.
    These are our list of suspects for the next day phase unless one of them gets NK'd.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    I'm not so sure with Link coming up Town. I'm still convinced the Guard scum got the info about BB, but then who are we lynching out of the remaining Guards? PR? I'm not pushing to lynch him, if for no other reason than nobody will listen to me if I do. Clovdyx? I've gotten pro-Town vibes from both him and Swag, and Swag in particular was the first person to acknowledge the possibility that all Town =/= Guards. You? I don't think you're scum.

By far my biggest worry about PR's theory is that we're risking lynching the King by eliminating all the Guards as suspects and only going after the people who didn't get the BB info. Although I guess the King would have gotten the BB info too, right?
    We don't know your role, we don't know Clov's role, we don't know MD4L's role, we don't know Kaiser's role, we don't know VF's role. We know Kaiser's role, we know my role, we know Morgus' role. And you think you are eliminating all guards? Come on. And yes the King probably got the BB info too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X