X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgus
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Haha, I roleblocked Kaiser by protecting him twice?

I loved being a Town Drunk who wasn't a roleblocker. I don't think anyone suspected in the slightest that I was the protector. Except maybe VF and Kaiser when they realized I didn't stop them from performing any Night actions (which I guess VF didn't have any anyways).
    I wondered a couple times after specific posts, but didn't seriously think so. You played it near perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Haha, I roleblocked Kaiser by protecting him twice?

I loved being a Town Drunk who wasn't a roleblocker. I don't think anyone suspected in the slightest that I was the protector. Except maybe VF and Kaiser when they realized I didn't stop them from performing any Night actions (which I guess VF didn't have any anyways).

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Great game Snake.
    Thanks man

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied
    Great game Snake.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    .......Where's my "I told you so" hashtag?
    Ok, a 7% chance on Day 1, come on now. Off the high horse.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake002 View Post
    For example, Clovdyx was immune to food investigations, so you guys all took for granted that Tango's results were "true", especially after one of PR's lie detecting failed on Sancho.
    .......Where's my "I told you so" hashtag?

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    Also I know you were a little frustrated learning Link couldn't vote to lynch the next day phase. But for the future, don't always expect your role/ability to be exactly as it seems, sometimes investigators will even be naive investigators and were everyone comes up town.

For example, Clovdyx was immune to food investigations, so you guys all took for granted that Tango's results were "true", especially after one of PR's lie detecting failed on Sancho.
    Definitely eye-opening all around. Thanks guys.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    Hey, nothing like winning an award when you're the only competition. I'll take it.

And I didn't realize how odd it was that I couldn't do diddly after night 1. Thought it was always like that for town.
    Also I know you were a little frustrated learning Link couldn't vote to lynch the next day phase. But for the future, don't always expect your role/ability to be exactly as it seems, sometimes investigators will even be naive investigators and were everyone comes up town.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    Hey, nothing like winning an award when you're the only competition. I'll take it.

And I didn't realize how odd it was that I couldn't do diddly after night 1. Thought it was always like that for town.

Generally speaking, almost everybody has an ability that they could use nightly (unless you have a day ability or a passive ability). There's usually a townie reviver, and he only gets one shot (because it'd be unfair if somebody could just revive everybody that dies, after all) and then becomes "vanilla", but yeah...role blockers, investigators, protectors, lie detectors, census takers, etc...usually get to use their ability once per night.

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    Rookie of the Game (not just by being the only noobie): Morgus

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Things that made me mad:
    Myself for the PR issue
    You, too, eh? :P

Good game, Snake. Other than that one hiccup, everything went pretty well. Congrats to the winners.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
    well maybe if someone got lynched in the first 3 days I wouldn't have ruined anything!
    lol it's cool I'm not really mad, just woulda been a cool twist.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Roles:

1. Blue
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia Blue

You are the Most Interesting Man in the World (Castle Drunk), Kingdom Aligned

No one can really understand what you say after you drink, but it's ok, you do. You can take one person out drinking with you any night by PMing me "Get 'Player X' Off The Wagon" This will protect them from any night abilities, but seeing as you drink late, they will still be able to perform there night ability. Also the person you take drinking with you will have some form of speech impairment the next day.

You may communicate with: No One
    Win Condition: Outlive the assassination attempts on your King.

2. Swag/Clovdyx
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia Swag

You are the town Jester, Assassin Aligned

You are the king’s jester, and you like to get into high jinks around the castle. You also know that all of the hired guards know who the King is, but they do not know each other.

a. Write in bold in the game “Stop the Violence” and the day phase will be ended immediately (one-shot)

If you did not use your one day phase ability then you will be able to choose one action of the two listed to be done each night phase.
    a. Search a bedroom of a current player in the game, and by doing so will release a plot into the game.
    b. Use 100 letters that will be used in the night write-up.
    You may only choose one of the two each night, so choose carefully.

You may communicate with: Sancho
    Win Condition: Help the assassin to kill the King, as he will reward you kindly.

Condition Met:
    You are no longer the jester. However you may keep the Shield you had to raise or lower the vote by 1.

However, the King that sent Sancho sent you many years ago to infiltrate the castle during a time of peace. You have been informed by the king you are loyal to that if Sanchez should fail, you are the one to take his place. This is good news as you are the more skilled assassin anyways. You wield your sword well, it is a 100% kill rate with only a 1% chance of getting caught.

You have become the Evil Kings Assassin, Evil King Aligned
    WC: Kill the King in the castle.

3. Link
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia Link

You are a Personal Guard to the King, Kingdom Aligned

You have been hired along with several others to be the king’s personal bodyguard. “Body Burner” is your King, and one of the fellow guard member among you is trying to assassinate him. He will be dressed in similar body guard outfit as to not draw attention to himself. You have no night ability as your only goal is to lynch this assassin. You are also not able to mention in any way whom your king is or he will have you hung as he is trying to hide.

You may communicate with: No one
    Win Condition: Be alive to lynch the assassin before your king “Body Burner” is assassinated.

Ability: The king has entrusted you with the task of walking the halls to keep watch for night activity.

You can do only this by not PMing back or you have the option to search other peoples rooms by saying "search 'player X' room"

4. MD4L
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia MD4L

You have been hired along with several others to be the king’s personal bodyguard. “Body Burner” is your King, and one of the fellow guard member among you is trying to assassinate him. He will be dressed in similar body guard outfit as to not draw attention to himself. You have no night ability as your only goal is to lynch this assassin. You are also not able to mention in any way whom your king is or he will have you hung as he is trying to hide.

Win Condition: Be alive to lynch the assassin before your king “Body Burner” is assassinated.

Ability: The king has entrusted you with the task of walking the halls to keep watch for night activity.

You can do only this by not PMing back or you have the option to search other peoples rooms by saying "search 'player X' room"

5. Morgus
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia Morgus

Condition: BB must be Alive for you to organize fights.

Ability: The king has liked how aggressive you have been at trying to find his killer. He wants to see if you can handle the steel. Pick one person to practice dueling with tonight, the king will award the winner.

PM me saying "Duel 'Player X'"

If you do not wish to Duel send in a PM sayiong "Not tonight"

6. Vikingsteve
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia Vikingsteve26

You are a Personal Guard to the King, Neutral Aligned

You have been hired along with several others to be the king’s personal bodyguard. To hell with him, you are here for the pay. The fact that he is running around like a guard only ups the danger you are in. You're in it for the money and just want to get paid and go home.

Win Condition: Survive till the end of the game

Condition 1: Get 50% of votes any day phase and live, and you will go to BB to start the cult faction to Usurp the thrown, would become BB's personal protector. (70% chance that you will live through the attack)

Condition 2: BB will recruit you instantly if he begins to Usurp the thrown. Would become BB's personal protector. (70% chance that you will live through the attack)

7. Das Kaiser
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia The Kaiser

Ability: The King wants all his guards to be searching the halls tonight.

As you search you'll have time to visit one room tonight. (5% chance of death by entering a room)
    -Armory
    -Jail
    -Great Hall
    -Library
    -King's Deserted Chambers
    -Showers
    -Castle Gate
    -Whore house (Disappear for beginning of day phase, reenter later)
    -Stay guarding the halls (0% chance of death)

PM me where you would like to go by saying 'Visit 'place x'" beware though other guards may stop in rooms as well, and you don't want to be looking to suspicious.

8. PR
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia PR

As you search you'll have time to visit one room tonight. (5% chance of death by entering a room)
    -Armory
    -Jail
    -Great Hall
    -Library
    -Showers
    -Castle Gate

PM me where you would like to go by saying 'Visit 'place x'" beware though other guards may stop in rooms as well, and you don't want to be looking to suspicious.

9. Token
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia Token

-Armory
    -Jail
    -Great Hall
    -Library
    -Showers
    -Castle Gate

10. Sancho
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia Sancho

You are the Assassin, Assassin Aligned

A neighboring king has offered you a nice cushy life if you will do him the simple honor of assassinating his fellow rival. Each night you will have an opportunity to strike out at who you think is the king. Your Intel tells you that the king has taken to dressing as a guard to blend in and hide from such assassins as yourself. You have multiple options to attack the king each night.
    a. Your rifle is a long distance weapon, but you find you only are able to sneak in 2 shots. (Kill ability undetectable and unfailable)
    b. Your pistol has three shots. (Kill ability leads to a 90% chance kill. If the person lives they will have a 25% chance of knowing who you are)
    c. Any other night you may use your sword. (50% chance they will live, 50% chance that if they live they will know who attacked them)
    You are not required to make an assassination attempt every night, so make sure to use your available weapons wisely.
    Pm me "Kill 'Player X' with "Weapon X"

You may communicate with: Swag
    Win Condition: Kill the king.

11. Tango
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia Tango

Ability: Man the food in this castle sucks. Makes you wish the king hadn't sent the chef away. Come to think of it, the kitchen probably still has some ingrediants left.

Would you like to leave your room and go try to see what you can make?

PM me "Go try some cookin'" or "Stay in my room"

Success rate (5% increases 15% each day tried)

12. ChicgaoJay
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia CJ

-Armory
    -Jail
    -Great Hall
    -Library
    -Showers
    -Castle Gate
    -Whore house (Disappear for beginning of day phase, reenter later) (only allowed one at a time)

13. Vitor
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia Vitor

You are a Head Guard to the King, Kingdom Aligned

You are the only one to truly know that the one the others call king is a body double. "VF173" is the True King, but he has placed "Body Burner" on the throne, and for "Body Burner's safety he has allowed him to blend in with the guards as well, only using him to hire the new guards.

If VF173 is lynched or Night Kill attempted you will fall on the sword to protect him. You have a few abiliities that will help the both of you on your quest but you may only use each once.

1. You may set the number of required votes to lynch to 75% of the remaining players for the following Day Phase

2. You may set the number of required votes to lynch to 125% of the remaining players for the following Day Phase

3. You may put a 24 hour time limit on the following day phase, after which the person with the highest amount of votes is automatically lynched should the day not be over OR You may shorten the following night phase to 12 hours

4. You may “black out” the following Day phase, forcing people to vote via PM

5. You may prevent people from talking in the following Night Phase, as the Game Thread will be locked

Win Condition: Help the either King to survive the Assassin's attack.

Condition: If BB dies before day phase three begins you will be able to Mason with VF

Condition Met.

14. Body Burner
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia Body Burner

You are The King's Double, Kingdom Aligned

You are the king of the realm. Haha not really, you have been placed on the throne in place of the true king to save his ass from the assassination attempt, and have been allowed by him to hire guards.
    It is likely you fear that one may be the assassin. Because of this you have also dressed as a body guard until you know the threat is eliminated.

Since you are put in the limelight, every odd night after day four you may choose to to use a night ability "pull the trigger" you may not know what is does, but you know what it does. Once you have activated this, you will receive future PM's regarding the potential changes you have made.

On any other night that you don't "pull the trigger" you may use the ability below.

Any ONE night you may stop any night abilities from occurring by PMing me “Put the castle on lockdown” but be warned that this may have consequences for everyone else in the castle.

Win Condition: Survive until the assassin is dead.

Condition 1: Night 5 pulling the Trigger automatically recruits Steve and another random guard to usurp the throne.

Condition 2: Vitor dies, and you see an opening for the thrown. Recruit steve.

Condition 3: Steve comes to you after he meets his condition.

The first condition to be met starts the chain of events. Steve will be your protector, you will have a 75% success rate of converting people to join you. (Anybody who is not a standard Guard will have 0% success rate of conversion)

15. VF173
    Welcome to The King and The Assassin Mafia Vikingfan173

You are The True King, Kingdom Aligned

You are the king of the realm. Rumors have been running rampant that there is an assassin that is targeting you employed by a neighboring kingdom. You have employed a Double King "Body Burner" to stand in for you and have allowed him to hire a number of guards to protect you, but fear that one may be the assassin. Because of this you have also dressed as a body guard until you know the threat is eliminated.

If "Body Burner" is assassinated, more action will have to be taken.

Win Condition: Survive all assassination attempts.

Condition: If BB dies before day phase three begins you will be able to mason up with Vitor.

Condition met.

Leave a comment:

• vikingsteve26
    replied
    well maybe if someone got lynched in the first 3 days I wouldn't have ruined anything!

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    The King and The Assassin Storyline

First off thank you to everyone who played, especially for Clovdyx for stepping into a very hard spot. Also thank you for putting up with a noobie mod, I made a few mistakes but overall I think it went well.

-1 Year Before Game Open-

There have been two Kingdoms fighting for power in the land for as long as anyone can remember. Recently war broke out between the two again. VikingFan’s has sent his lead general, his son, Snake to the front lines to defend his country from the Kingdom of the North.

At once when the war began, the Evil King of the Northern Kingdom set plans in motion to defeat VikingFan before the war had taken it’s true causalties, and would allow him to take control of both armies at full strength. To do this he would assassinate King VikingFan, and so he placed Swag/Clovdyx into the position of Jester within the Kingdom. Swag/Clovdyx was the Evil King’s best and most trusted assassin, and before he left he told him that soon he would send another along for the plans to begin to make the assassination attempt. He wished Swag/Clovdyx to remain in the shadows gathering information, but not outing himself to early as he would be the last hope if the new Assassin failed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-2 Weeks Before Game Open-

Snake and the most trusted guard in the Kingdom, Vitor, have captured a prisioner on the front lines. They interrogate this person and learn of the plans of assassination. Snake leaves his 2nd in command on the front line knowing that he is fully capable of handling the war. Snake insists Vitor come with him back to the Castle and they set off immediately. Snake informs VikingFan of the plan and exactly how he should handle it.

Snake leaves Vitor behind to see that the plans are fulfilled, and someone who VikingFan can trust and can confide in. As Snake is riding back to the battlefield, he runs into Sancho that ends his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -1 Day Before Game Open-

VikingFan follows through on Snake’s plan of setting a BodyDouble in his place of BB. BB is a very believable King, and he must be watched closely. Since VikingFan’s best men are on the battlefield he allows BB to hire 9 people to be guards, but warned him that others will be posing as guards that are actually assassins so he should probably dress as a guard himself.

BB hired: Link, MD4L, Morgus, Das Kaiser, PR, Token, Tango, ChicgaoJay. What the King was unaware of though is that BB also hired a personal servant of his own household VikingSteve, who was BB’s fathers most trusted servant, but had never personally met BB. All the guards were under the assumption that BB was the true king, but VikingSteve knew that he would be free of servitude by going through with the plan so he hardly paid attention to the information and was unaware of who anyone was in the castle, he just wanted to live through this.

Swag/Clovdyx had never actually entered the castle, but through being a skilled Assassin, he was also skilled at gaining information, and so when learning of the plan and time of orientation he entered the castle and stole two guard uniforms for himself and the incoming Assassin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Game Opening-

On the day of entry for all the guards, fifteen people in total were in the castle. Because tensions were so high and everyone knew there were traitors among them, everyone looked at eachother, and slowly each person started talking throughout the great hall, for one of them would not live through the day.

-Day 1-

It was understood by every person entering the castle that if you mentioned what you truly were you would be killed. Steve had said what he was, and narrowed the search for the King, that the assassins were to undertake. Therefore BB entered his room and ended his life.

-Night 1-

-Morgus has been informed he could choose someone to duel with, with the Standing King giving whoever won a prize. (Since Morgus was the dueling Guard he could choose someone every night and would have a 60/40 chance to win) *BB must be alive to cause duels. Morgus won a Armor that would redirect 20% of all activities against him. (Link fights and loses, he can’t vote out of shame)

-Vitor decides that night to blackout voting for the next day phase.

-Sancho kills BB with the “pistol”

-Swag/Clovdyx searches Vitor’s room and finds the Royal Shield that can be used to raise or lower the vote count by one any day phase by PMing me to use it.

-Blue takes VF drinking (Makes him write capitals every other letter)

-Das Kaiser stayed in the Halls (no chance of death but no ability gained)

-PR goes to the library and finds the truth detector book, three shot on posts that end in 0. (Used on Sancho/VF then discarded to re-search)

-Token goes to the Whore house and can’t communicate for a certain amount of time in the day, then reenters.

-CJ goes to the Whore house but it is already occupied by Token. (First come first serve)

-BB doesn’t use any abilities/doesn’t matter gets killed

-Tango learns to cook night 1 (5% chance, would have increased 15% everynight)
    You now have the ability try to persuade people into telling you their alliance with the leftovers.
    You only have three options available and may use each only once.
    1. Roast (75%)
    2. Refried Beef (25%)
    3. Wine (10%)

-NO PM: Link, MD4L

***Conditions met: BB assassinated, Vitor and VF are now in a mason faction.

-Day 2-

Blue doesn’t back off, even though he is facing heat of his own, he pushes through to get Sancho lynched. The first assassin is dead

***Condition met: Sancho is dead, the True Assassin Swag/Clovdyx takes over

-Night 2-

-Swag/Clovdyx kills Vitor though he gives a valiant effort.

-CJ and Tango both sneak into the library, CJ panics when he sees Tango, thinks he is the Assassin after him. Tango kills him by accident trying to save his life. (10% each would panic, if someone panics, the person who panics wins the fight 60% of the time)

-PR ditches the truth telling book, goes to the Showers and finds Snake’s Box. (The box will allow him to hide under it during any day phase and he will not be lynched nor can he lynch, what he doesn’t know is he won’t be able to communicate until the next day phase either)

-Blue takes VF out again (Makes him talk in Haikus)

-Das Kaiser stays in the Halls

-Token goes to the Armory: Finds scrolls of conscriptions, they describe what the king looks like, he gets to choose one person to see if they are the King (Chooses Blue: Failes)

-Vitor chooses to lock the next night phase with no communication (He dies so it fails)

-NO PM: Link, MD4L

-Day 3-

-THE LIAR PHASE…Blue pushes Link to his lynch, Clovdyx/Swag uses the shield to lower the vote count to make sure the votes don’t back off of Link.

-Night 3-

-Blue gets Kaiser drunk (Makes him write in Teal)

-Clovdyx/Swag kills Tango and disposes of the body (After Tango learns to cook, himself and anyone he clears through cooking will not show alignment until they are all dead)

-Kaiser goes to the King’s Deserted Chambers (Finds King’s Crown, while this is in his possession if he dies it will look suspicious that he has it and will come up Guard Assassin Aligned)

-PR Keeps Snake’s Box

-NO PM: MD4L, Token.

-Day 4-

MD4L lynch is pushed before he can even defend himself this day phase.

-Night 4-

-Blue gets Kaiser drunk (Makes him write in Blue)

-Clovdyx/Swag kills and disposes of Token

-Kaiser wants to go to the Jail, but by getting drunk twice in a row he is RBed

-Kaiser drops the crown. VF as the true King finds it and gains a new day ability.

-Token wants to go to the King’s Deserted Chambers, to bad he is dead and will never know what he found.

-Day 5-

VF uses his crown to pass the order to have PR lynched, all he needed was one other person to be lynching said person. Blue did not know it, but he was the hammer vote.

-Night 5-

-Clovdyx/Swag kills Kaiser (All roles are revealed for cook/food investigations)

-Blue gets VF drunk (Makes him write in italics)

-Day 6-

Morgus, Blue, and VF do the right thing and get the right person lynched.

Game End

WINNERS: Morgus, Blue, and VF

MVP: Blue (Made it 1 on 11 for Clovdyx/Swag…lived through heat….protected VF…Two drunk protections of VF probably took suspicion off of him…didn’t hesitate on Clovdyx in the end)

Runner up for MVP: PR (You all know why)

LVP: VikingSteve (You ruined my coup)

Most Improved player:
    PR

Rookie of the Game (not just by being the only noobie): Morgus

Things that made me mad:
    Myself for the PR issue
    VikingSteve ruining my Coup for BB
    (Not mad but ya know) You guys outing BB so easily
    Last edited by Snake; 05-20-2012, 08:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X