Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But seriously. We have no hunches. No lynch is boring and doesnt help. And therefore l am always a fan of lynching the most annoying poster. Sorry vf.

Lynch vf

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      Hey Steve pick a side town or scum/Indy, and don't lie thats not nice. This game is based off honesty
      Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
      Indianapolis
      Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      Thankyou for your honesty

Unlynch the Kaiser

Lynch Vikingsteve
      Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      On a serious note you may have been trying to make a joke because I said "Indy" but to me it looks like you are trying to avoid the possible lie detector, or you are telling the truth and you are Independent.
      We should lynch Vikingsteve and above is why

Comment

We should lynch Vikingsteve and above is why
        Also he never bother to correct me and say yea I was joking and say he is town. A townie should have no problem saying he's town because the lie detector will say that he's telling the truth.

Watch, I'm town. I didn't say I'm Indianapolis

Comment

• I went through the thread to see if anything else stuck out at me and I found a few more interesting things about Vkingsteve

Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
          Lynch Blue

Because I said I would.
          His first post is him voting to lynch Blue for no other reason then just because. He also says he'd lynch Kaiser, Vitor and Vikingfan just seems like he wants a lynch.

QUOTE=vikingsteve26;1385310]That's just Morgus.[/QUOTE]

He defends Morgus, not that big of a deal but found it interesting

Comment

• Sancho continues to be suspicious.

Steve, I don't know. Most of his posts are off-topic. Maybe that's a clue.

VF really dived head first onto the accuse Sancho bandwagon. Almost like he wants to distract everybody.

So did Blue, come to think of it. But I don't know if that's because of this game or previous bad blood.

So if we assume the scum know each other, it makes some sense that Sancho ISN'T scum, as nobody else is trying to defend him and VF and Blue seem so aligned in purpose it almost seems set up.

No opinions on Link yet. I thought defending himself by denying he was scum in previous games was weird, but VF did it first. Too soon to say.

Comment

I went through the thread to see if anything else stuck out at me and I found a few more interesting things about Vkingsteve

His first post is him voting to lynch Blue for no other reason then just because. He also says he'd lynch Kaiser, Vitor and Vikingfan just seems like he wants a lynch.

QUOTE=vikingsteve26;1385310]That's just Morgus.
              He defends Morgus, not that big of a deal but found it interesting[/QUOTE]

Actually thought he was kind of insulting me there.

Comment

• Weird. Quote got cut off from the quote box.

Comment

• I actually thought it was a clever Joke by Steve. And I see where you are coming from. Prolly the best theory so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                    I actually thought it was a clever Joke by Steve. And I see where you are coming from. Prolly the best theory so far.
                    Is this in response to me or BB?

Comment

• To BB

Comment

• It's definitely plausible. And he is acting how I would expect an indy to act.

Comment

• I'm still not lynching another VVF member.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            I'm still not lynching another VVF member.
                            Okay if the others VVF will lynch you, lets get rid of you

Comment

• Lol has Vitor still not posted since like over a day ago?
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Lol has Vitor still not posted since like over a day ago?
                                *Don't post. Hope they forget I'm Vitor!*
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X