X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    He was saying Morgus wasn't the smartest cookie of the bunch. A running theme between him and Blue.
    Not at all. I'm saying he wasn't the most valuable. Even if he would have died several days before the game end, I still don't think the final outcome would have gone much differently.

I'd say Blue is my MVP (nailed Sancho, busted my balls at the end) and you're a close #2.

Leave a comment:

• Link
    replied
    He was saying Morgus wasn't the smartest cookie of the bunch. A running theme between him and Blue.
    No one had a truly outstanding game, but Morgus contributed the most to the discussion and was one of the least clueless in my opinion. So, if I had to choose, he gets my vote.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by Link View Post
    ?

Leave a comment:

• Link
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Let's not say things you can't take back.
    ?

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Link View Post
    Morgus for MVP.
    Let's not say things you can't take back.

Leave a comment:

• Link
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    You kicked ass, blue. That persona could get pretty annoying, but nobody can deny that it's effective.
    Morgus for MVP.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    Whoops! That's probably why they kept me around. Dumb luck works sometimes.
    I kept you around because I figured you would be impressionable. Honest to god, if it came down to me, you, and one other person...I was going to (attempt to) work you over so hard.

NTTAWWT

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    did they know BB wasn't the real king?
    No. We were told he was the king to start out the game.

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    *shrugs* Guard, not the guard it's all the same.

Oh P.S. Scum didn't know BB "was the king" just that the guards knew who the "king" was. So yes it was Morgus that led the scum to BB. lol Suck it Blue
    Whoops! That's probably why they kept me around. Dumb luck works sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake002 View Post
    What this really meant was everyone in the castle had takin to dressing as a guard.
    did they know BB wasn't the real king?

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    What this really meant was everyone in the castle had takin to dressing as a guard.
    *shrugs* Guard, not the guard it's all the same.

Oh P.S. Scum didn't know BB "was the king" just that the guards knew who the "king" was. So yes it was Morgus that led the scum to BB. lol Suck it Blue

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    Snake, what were Steve's role specifics?

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    It's my biggest regret of the game. I didn't specifically clear him, just his ability, either way I should have stuck to PM's I am sorry to everybody about that.
    You're good. You said that people would remember the post after you deleted it. They did... but VF wavered in the end. Thus I'm ghosting lol

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Clov - You're deceptive as ****. Much better than accuse the accuser strategy. You were levelheaded under pressure.

Blue - I hate you for making VF do Haikus... worst day ever.
    Haha, I was actually expecting to be lynched Day 3 and wanted to do that one before I died. Could have been worse-if I had been lynched, everyone who voted for me would have had to post however I wanted them to.

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    Huh. I didn't read it that way. Oh well. Same implications I guess.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X