This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    Your whole argument depends on the people voting for Sancho being town. However, if he is truly obvious scum, and the town has a majority of votes, then how could scum pile on?
    lol, noob. Fun fact: in the larger games on here, typically 40% of the people who vote in the Day 1 lynch are scum, regardless of the victim's alignment.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    Wait, no. If we assume that the people voting for Sancho are town, then wouldn't scum fight his lynching at least a little. Nobody's said a word defending him. I think it far more likely that he's indy.
    You mean doing something like, I dunno, refusing to vote for him and trying to push other suspects?

I'm not defending him, just think Blue going after him like he is is suspicious. And if his role is critical, why not defend him?

And as for the bold, no, I don't think so. He could very well be scum. I just don't understand Blue's vehemence that he is.
    Because it's obvious Sancho is scum.

I feel like some of his reasons are very thin. And the fact that he needs to add 16 is weird to me. Seems like piling on.
    It's odd to you that I have a lot of reasons to think Sancho is scum? Admittedly, several of those reasons are tongue in cheek. Many are not.

But if he wasn't scum, you'd think he'd (Sancho) defend himself a little more vigarously.
    You would be shocked at how effective not addressing the argument against you is.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
      VF did you just call me slow
      Steve, if someone was truly loyal, why would they feel like they'd have to say that?

Comment

• VF's probably just agreeing with Blue. then again I tend to take a lot of things at face value in this game because everyone is lying anyway. best to draw your own conclusions and assume what people say is what they mean

Comment

• I mean the primary liars are always scum anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            lol, noob. Fun fact: in the larger games on here, typically 40% of the people who vote in the Day 1 lynch are scum, regardless of the victim's alignment.

You mean doing something like, I dunno, refusing to vote for him and trying to push other suspects?

Because it's obvious Sancho is scum.

It's odd to you that I have a lot of reasons to think Sancho is scum? Admittedly, several of those reasons are tongue in cheek. Many are not.

You would be shocked at how effective not addressing the argument against you is.
            I've already voted for Sancho and changed it as I found your behavior more suspicious.

One question: Why are you so hell-bent on just Sancho? If there are multiple scum, as you yourself admit, why would you put the blinders on for him and not look at anybody else?

Comment

I feel like you're really trying to keep me from questioning Blue at all. Why? You've now tried two tracks: saying it looked like I was defending Sancho, and now saying if he was scum it would make me look bad.
              because of your refusal to see reason

Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
              VF did you just call me slow
              so maybe you need to read it again?
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I've already voted for Sancho and changed it as I found your behavior more suspicious.

One question: Why are you so hell-bent on just Sancho? If there are multiple scum, as you yourself admit, why would you put the blinders on for him and not look at anybody else?
                its day 1 im guessing and he has reason to believe it
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                  because of your refusal to see reason

so maybe you need to read it again?
                  If there are multiple scum, why just target one? He admitted that scum communicate with each other.

If we assume that the scum know each other, you and Blue look like the obvious choices.

Comment

Because I don't know who the other scum are would be the obvious answer.

Blue is right

Comment

• Knowing what we know, wouldn't the smart thing to do be to look for a group of scum?

Comment

Knowing what we know, wouldn't the smart thing to do be to look for a group of scum?
                        lol, if it was this easy it wouldn't be much of a game.

Blue is right

Comment

Because I don't know who the other scum are would be the obvious answer.
                          It would be. But it seems you initially targetted Sancho because "he's always scum". Considering that's what it's all based on, I hope you don't mind if I consider the rest of your points as weak. Though some of it is valid.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                            lol this is gay, just lynch someone already

who has the most votes right now
                            Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                            I see it is Snatcho, let's just lynch him

Unlynch kaiser

lynch Sancho
                            How hasn't he been lynched yet?

Comment

lol, if it was this easy it wouldn't be much of a game.
                              I meant as in look for alliances that seem to have arisen. For no other purpose than targetting one other poster. That doesn't seem strange to you?

Comment

• And why would VF attack me when I questioned Blue? That's odd too.

Comment

Working...
                                X