X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    That would have ended badly for everyone involved. I'm surprised Clov's smear campaign against me didn't work better.

And by "smear campaign", I mean brutally murdering everyone who was suspicious of me. Don't think I didn't notice that, scum. Even though Tango killed CJay, and we lynched Link/PR.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    Now I wish BB had lived; so VF's ass would've been razed and killed off and him be our new leader.
    he did not, damn so mad over a game...settle down rook

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Viva la revolution!

Come, my Guard brothers! We shall overthrow this tyrant and restore peace and harmony throughout the land!
    Now I wish BB had lived; so VF's ass would've been razed and killed off and him be our new leader.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    Viva la revolution!

Come, my Guard brothers! We shall overthrow this tyrant and restore peace and harmony throughout the land!
    ive got to deal with a drunk and a rookie

child please...

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    I am the king, I can do whatever I want
    Viva la revolution!

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    Except... you know we decided to go after Clov the day you killed me. Thus you cost the lives of both myself and Kaiser.
    I am the king, I can do whatever I want

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    PR just does not like it, but given his strong position one way or the other he was going to reveal a lot with his death, more than blue...who was town and my protector apparently
    Except... you know we decided to go after Clov the day you killed me. Thus you cost the lives of both myself and Kaiser.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    PR just does not like it, but given his strong position one way or the other he was going to reveal a lot with his death, more than blue...who was town and my protector apparently

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    I blame DT.

Leave a comment:

• Prodigy
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake002 View Post
    If vf would have been lynched before vitor. Vitor would have died trying to stop the lynch. You would have walked in as The Legendary Warrior and threw Snakes sword cutting down the lynch rope. You would have retired to your room and would have said "I suggest no one leave their rooms tonight" all night actions cancelled. Then you would have had 3 one shot abilities. You would have left in three days tho. You would have one if the king lived through your stay.
    That sounds like it would have been sweet. Way to ruin it everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
    Snake, what was the deal with the role that I would have entered as? That sounded interesting.
    If vf would have been lynched before vitor. Vitor would have died trying to stop the lynch. You would have walked in as The Legendary Warrior and threw Snakes sword cutting down the lynch rope. You would have retired to your room and would have said "I suggest no one leave their rooms tonight" all night actions cancelled. Then you would have had 3 one shot abilities. You would have left in three days tho. You would have one if the king lived through your stay.

Leave a comment:

• Prodigy
    replied
    Snake, what was the deal with the role that I would have entered as? That sounded interesting.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Why did they kill me?

WHHHHYYY?
    Because I jacked your **** and it was a royal shield and the king was chillin' as a guard.

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied
    A sore loser? We were on the same team. A concept you couldn't get through your peanut sized brain.
    Way to stay classy.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    I had clov in mind as well, guess you are just a sore loser...
    A sore loser? We were on the same team. A concept you couldn't get through your peanut sized brain.
    Last edited by PR; 05-21-2012, 11:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X