X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch JoeLegend
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      Yeah, I saw that. I get Two-Face as an Indy SK, but he's still a "bad guy" in everything but alignment.
      True, but don't you think Guru would need to have a concrete distinction between good and bad? If one indy is included in "bad guys" I would assume all indies would be. Unless he wanted to be really confusing...

Comment

• Be back later
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
          There is no "good" in Two-Face. He was independent of anybody else, fighting for a perverted opinion of justice using chance
          Or, depending on how similar this is to The Dark Knight, in TDK, Joker sets Two Face on Gotham. We could be looking at a scum faction with Joker as Godfather and Two Face as the killer

Comment

There is no "good" in Two-Face. He was independent of anybody else, fighting for a perverted opinion of justice using chance
            Hard to argue that

I'm gonna say this sounds more like an inventive beginning like MK where everyone gets blocked and 2 people duel with a coin flip or some other scenario
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Lynch Vitor. I don't like that he hasn't shown up, so I'm gonna apply the pressure.

Comment

Or, depending on how similar this is to The Dark Knight, in TDK, Joker sets Two Face on Gotham. We could be looking at a scum faction with Joker as Godfather and Two Face as the killer
                Joker as one godfather and Magneto as the other?
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                  Definitely possible.

Comment

That is my thinking. Magneto is probably more glorious then a Godfather (I always liked Magneto) but seems to be his best fit if Marvel and DC are split

Comment

That is my thinking. Magneto is probably more glorious then a Godfather (I always liked Magneto) but seems to be his best fit if Marvel and DC are split
                      Unless he comes up with some new unthought of role for the leader of the scum; godfather it is lol
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Dinner time!

[IMG]vhttp://farm1.staticflickr.com/189/497196405_c7d09b69ab_z.jpg[/IMG]

Yum yum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          Dinner time!

[IMG]vhttp://farm1.staticflickr.com/189/497196405_c7d09b69ab_z.jpg[/IMG]

Yum yum.
                          Darn it:

Comment

That seems very possible.

Comment

• Magneto has to be killed twice surely. One to take his helmet off and one to finish him
                              sigpic

Comment

• I wonder if any Watchmen characters are in this
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X