This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    So let me get this straight, you say he has a posting restriction.... so you vote to lynch him when he can't defend himself. Sketchy Eli. Pinging the scumdar.
    I assume you feel the same about NorthernCharge. My lynch is mainly gut, and blue only has two lynch votes. Nothing more nothing less.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      DT - that **** is fake hes feigning VI again to not die and get out of his RC promise...no way we have VI like DT, Prodigy, Blue, etc.

Coward - #1

Sancho - wont help as town anyway

I say they areng random based off my role, no way theyre random.

Thats why IR should not be trusted, or Simonds / NLights
      What's DT doing? Also, what is the #1 thing, I never got an explanation.

As far as dumb-dumbs, the list is long, but I'd be willing to lynch one. Lukic comes to mind.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I did. Even thoufh youre scum for asking about my role...

Sorry on phone on 12 hour trip
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
          I assume you feel the same about NorthernCharge. My lynch is mainly gut, and blue only has two lynch votes. Nothing more nothing less.
          Lights seems to have a grudge against Blue from MK since he led a lynch on CJ who has a post restriction. Why he does I have no clue considering Lights was scum in that game which is fishy to me as well.
          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
            You forgot the bit where Blue counter argued that "His scum buddies would have told him by now that we think it is a post restriction, so he won't come back". But doing this to prove a point seems a lot like Blue
            Lol, right, that definitely was part of it too.

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
            Well that is an interesting development. Cougar may be useless cause he's highly medicated (sorry to hear about that bro) and nc is attacking blue hard cause he thinks it'd be funny if he was town. Awesome
            I think you missed entirely what I was saying.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Dumb****s

Id bet blue has a restriction since I would be willing to bet these roles arent random
            So you're the PCP Raging Bomb?

But really, I'd still lean toward the roles being random. Partly because of my role, and partly because BB was 100% against anything other than random role assignments in SP1.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
            Just caught up.

Blue not posting has to be because of a posting restriction. No way he would be absent this long without one. Even though I wouldn't hate no lynching, it just feels dirty because the sheep are just following their sheaphord(Injured Reserve). So for now I'm going to Unlynch No Lynch and Lynch Blue on mainly gut.
            Lol right on Elli.

Unlynch No Lynch, Lynch Blue
            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• I'm out for awhile. Please don't no lynch while I'm gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                I'm out for awhile. Please don't no lynch while I'm gone.
                Why?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Lights seems to have a grudge against Blue from MK since he led a lynch on CJ who has a post restriction. Why he does I have no clue considering Lights was scum in that game which is fishy to me as well.
                  My lynch is more based on the odds that Blue is using the day 1 of MK as his reasoning for not posting in here on day 1.
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Are people really considering lynching an inactive Day 1? And the reasoning is...blue may not be posting to prove a point? I think its a lot more likely Vitor gave him that restriction because he found it amusing after MK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                      No Lynch

You guys all suck and make me sick.
                      Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                      Remove No Lynch

Maybe people will come to their sense while I'm asleep. Maybe.
                      Lukic, what the hell? Why are you voting No Lynch while stating you're against it?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                        My lynch is more based on the odds that Blue is using the day 1 of MK as his reasoning for not posting in here on day 1.
                        The thought of Blue having this much self control is laughable. This is reading more and more like a scum play. Trying a last ditch attempt to get a townie killed when a no lynch is about to go down.

Unlynch No Lynch

Lynch NC

Swag wanna join me. He made your list afterall.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                          if this is your reasoning, why wouldnt he have done it during superheroes, why wait til now is my question
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            The thought of Blue having this much self control is laughable. This is reading more and more like a scum play. Trying a last ditch attempt to get a townie killed when a no lynch is about to go down.

Unlynch No Lynch

Lynch NC

cant believe im saying this, i agree with you
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post

Unlynch No Lynch

Lynch NC

I'll join you IR. It seems like a huge scum ploy to get one of the better players in the game lynched before he can even defend himself.

Unlynch No Lynch
                              Lynch NC (Lights from now on)
                              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

I'll join you IR. It seems like a huge scum ploy to get one of the better players in the game lynched before he can even defend himself.

Unlynch No Lynch
                                Lynch NC (Lights from now on)
                                Lulz.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X