• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Eli and nlifhts are aligned
    They very well may be.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      They very well may be.
      No response to my previous post regarding reasoning?
      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Lynch DenverTyrant

Scum or dumb.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• It is pretty suspicious that NC is pushing this lynch. I bet blue has a posting restriction, just like CJay did in MK. I'm not going to make that same mistake again of lynching someone inactive on the first day, when it is obviously a posting restriction. Scum wants to lynch a probable town instead of a no lynch.

Unlynch No Lynch

Lynch NC
          "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
            I'm not all over IR himself, just more of the fact that everyone is hanging on his every word. The dude isn't some genius. He writes a few sentences with big words that sound good and these fanboys go militia. Look at how many lynch votes NC just got for relatively nothing.
            Doubt people are being swayed by "big words that sound good." Some of us did have dictionaries and English classes growing up.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              No response to my previous post regarding reasoning?
              Sorry not ignoring anything. Got crushed at work. Gonna be out for about another hour. Will respond then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                Doubt people are being swayed by "big words that sound good." Some of us did have dictionaries and English classes growing up.
                this
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  Also, it feels like it's been awhile since he posted...like he's trying to say; got that all out of the way now they won't lynch me.

For anyone who thought he was trying to get himself lynched...no he wasn't, he went above and beyond to make us think that, but it should be obvious that it was a ploy.
                  For anyone who thought he was an idiot, well even idiots make ploys, if it was just a joke it was a long drawn out joke where he was even dumb enough to name names as scum buddies.

I'm still really cautious of him...
                  We're also virtually guaranteed to have one village idiot role in this game, and no one else seems like a more likely candidat than DT right now.

Common y'all. No lynch is still the best play right now given that we have literally nothing but hunches to go after.

Comment

• this is stupid. scum are succeeding in making people back off from No Lynch

use your brain dumbasses

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      Lynch DenverTyrant

Scum or dumb.
                      With my previous post as well, ya. Lynch DT

Comment

• sigh

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                          We're also virtually guaranteed to have one village idiot role in this game, and no one else seems like a more likely candidat than DT right now.

Common y'all. No lynch is still the best play right now given that we have literally nothing but hunches to go after.
                          We could have said the same thing about nas, that happened to work out in towns, favor...but thats not to say it isn't a viable scum strategy. We have plenty of other VI canidates, we have someone who has to rhyme, someone who has to speak a different language. And if DT was the VI he made a post saying "That's my job" to some ones post about him acting like an idiot. Isn't that a no-no for a VI?

Comment

• []unlynch nlights

Lynch dt[]

FFS i tried to get this to bold for 10mins...i want my vote on DT...please give me a break my phone hates me
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Scum and ******s vote no lynch
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                And if DT was the VI he made a post saying "That's my job" to some ones post about him acting like an idiot. Isn't that a no-no for a VI?
                                Below

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                                Stop being an idiot, I wouldn't even think about lynching Swag at this point. Why? Prior History.
                                Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                                I can't you dummy. Its my job
                                For reference sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X