X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    Below

For reference sake.
    See, that to me more than anything looks like a DT screw-up. Or a Vitor screw up, since his role PMs sometimes aren't 100% clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
      You proposed a no lynch on the basis that it worked in Superheroes; despite that there is no such ability in this game to our knowledge thus you wanted to no lynch in under 10 hours from when the game began thus having everyone shoot blindly during the first night phase. I no lynched after 16 other people no lynched because now I have suspects in hand. I got out of Day 1 what I wanted to.
      I acknowledged this. And nowhere did I state a timetable for no lynching. I simply asked if anybody thought it was a viable strategy. I even agreed that we should wait before doing it.

You on the other hand appear to be bandwagoning. You have no viable suspects in hand, especially considering you only originally attacked me because I asked about the possible effectiveness of a no lynch, which you have now agreed with.

And you originally thought the no lynch was a bad move day one, period. If anyone has moved from their original position, it's you.

So, to summarize:

I ask if no lynching would work in this game.

You call me scum.

I say it might not work anyway.

You call me scum again and say I'm backing off.

You vote to lynch me.

Others agree that a no lynch might be the best move.

You adamantly disagree.

You then make some dubious claims.

A few people tell you they're dubious.

You claim we're all aligned.

I say you're acting strange.

You say I'm attacking my accuser.

You then vote to no lynch, only saying you want to get this day phase over with.

This sort of thing is not in character for you. You're always aggressive, but never this careless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
        Doubt people are being swayed by "big words that sound good." Some of us did have dictionaries and English classes growing up.
        Thanks for pointing out that most people have a solid amount of vocabulary that they understand and can use....really groundbreaking stuff there. My point still stand and so does its validity.

People don't need to start blindly following what one person says without serious thought themselves.

/end

Comment

• unlynch no lynch, IR you are going too far
          it seems you are going out of your way to push, lynch IR

this is going to be a pretty long fight
          however overall seems IR stretching, not a good sight
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Dumb****s

Id bet blue has a restriction since I would be willing to bet these roles arent random
            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            DT - that **** is fake hes feigning VI again to not die and get out of his RC promise...no way we have VI like DT, Prodigy, Blue, etc.

Coward - #1

Sancho - wont help as town anyway

I say they areng random based off my role, no way theyre random.

Thats why IR should not be trusted, or Simonds / NLights
            I was told by BB that they are random.

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
            The thought of Blue having this much self control is laughable. This is reading more and more like a scum play. Trying a last ditch attempt to get a townie killed when a no lynch is about to go down.

Unlynch No Lynch

Lynch NC

Swag wanna join me. He made your list afterall.
            It does seem scummy. Either scummy or very petty.

Comment

• What a cluster****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                What a cluster****.
                haha yeah I know. You got a feel for anyone? Do you think IR is being petty or scummy? Is NC scum for hating blue? Do I love NC? Is Morgus scum for geeking??? DO YOU LOVE MORGUS!!!???

I need answers Simonds!

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                  What a cluster****.
                  We got to 18 votes then it turned to ****. Classic scum maneuver... and yet people fall for it every time

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                    We got to 18 votes then it turned to ****. Classic scum maneuver... and yet people fall for it every time
                    You'd be right if the Lynchee under pressure was a player. Aching for a Night phase?
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                      I acknowledged this. And nowhere did I state a timetable for no lynching. I simply asked if anybody thought it was a viable strategy. I even agreed that we should wait before doing0 it.

You on the other hand appear to be bandwagoning. You have no viable suspects in hand, especially considering you only originally attacked me because I asked about the possible effectiveness of a no lynch, which you have now agreed with.

And you originally thought the no lynch was a bad move day one, period. If anyone has moved from their original position, it's you.

So, to summarize:

I ask if no lynching would work in this game.

You call me scum.

I say it might not work anyway.

You call me scum again and say I'm backing off.

You vote to lynch me.

Others agree that a no lynch might be the best move.

You adamantly disagree.

You then make some dubious claims.

A few people tell you they're dubious.

You claim we're all aligned.

I say you're acting strange.

You say I'm attacking my accuser.

You then vote to no lynch, only saying you want to get this day phase over with.

This sort of thing is not in character for you. You're always aggressive, but never this careless.
                      Way to twist the postings Morgus. Bravo.

1. You brought up No lynching in under 10 hours of the day beginning saying that it benefited in Supes. Sure you threw out there that we had DT's ability, but people still questioned you (not just me, I was like the fourth one). This would also had cut down the time in which we could've seen observable slip ups. You mucked around on on the first day drawing suspicion to you (again not from only me) and you tried to make it so we were shooting in the dark come night phase. Now with nearly 3 days in we have more interesting things to look into tonight. For example Lights and Eli wanting to lynch Blue who they say has an obvious posting restriction.

2. Secondly, you go back on your previous stance within 10 posts thus flip flopping on your stance. You felt a little bit of resistance and you backed off. You've never done that in any game I've played with you in. Sure you acted like a noob, but you didn't act like a flip flopper.

3. I see how Cougar tries to protect you on multiple occasions which not only makes him suspicious, but you as well. Why would someone who has no ties to you come out in your defense. He labeled it as showing facts, but to me those weren't facts. You didn't act like this in any game. You were more sure of yourself and your position.

4. I didn't vote for you until nearly five hours later. There was no quick succession here. I even built a case against you in the mean time .

5. Others agree to no lynch on he first day of Day 1, I disagreed.

6. I make claims based on what I've seen during the first day. You acting scummy, Cougar coming to your defense, Simonds criticizing Blue, Lights and Eli trying to lynch Blue based on posting restriction. I'm observing things and writing notes just like any good player would in this game.

7. I claimed you were aligned with Cougar well before I even voted for you. Thus you just lied and are twisting words and posts to fit your case. Great job scum boy. It was others that added Simonds and Sancho etc.

8. You say I'm acting strange while I'm pressuring you, the same thing I do in every game. The only difference is that it's you.

9. I voted to no lynch when it was nearly 80% vote totals on No Lynch. I felt no one was going to build a solid enough case on anyone on Day 1 because all we are basing it off of is player reactions to pressure. CJay in MK was a big mistake on Blue's part, we were on DT. No one ****ed up as badly as he did in that game. You, however, are my #1 suspect, along with Cougar, Lights and Eli. Other people may have other lists, but those are my four suspects.

10. You say I'm careless, but I'm not careless. I'm building up a case on you on Day 1 with limited information and based off your responses and behaviors. There isn't going to be "concrete proof" until after the day phase anyways. Then investigators get their shot to go looking for clues. Hopefully one of them will target you.
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        You'd be right if the Lynchee under pressure was a player. Aching for a Night phase?
                        Pheltz, damn you.

No, I'm just saying that we get close and then it inexplicably gets turned into a blame game. Doesn't seem like a mere coincidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          haha yeah I know. You got a feel for anyone? Do you think IR is being petty or scummy? Is NC scum for hating blue? Do I love NC? Is Morgus scum for geeking??? DO YOU LOVE MORGUS!!!???

I need answers Simonds!
                          I take accusations seriously. I'm not one to play it cool if I think my accuser is serious. I like to address any and all questions as I think it helps town more than just shrugging it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                            I take accusations seriously. I'm not one to play it cool if I think my accuser is serious. I like to address any and all questions as I think it helps town more than just shrugging it off.
                            I used to do that. It got me killed more often than not...

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post

I need answers Simonds!
                              Not really. I think NC was throwing **** against the wall to see what would stick, which many seem to regard as a viable day 1 strategy, and people jumped down his throat for it. IR's reasoning was solid but his aggression was surprising for someone who agrees with me that no lynch is the way to go. Yes, you love NC, it's not heterosexual. I don't know Morgus's style as a player well enough to try to read him, but I don't think he's done anything worthy of suspicion.

I have a few people who I think are playing curiously but I'd rather wait before naming names. Either way, I think this day will end with a no lynch because the town NEEDS a night of information to do anything rational.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                                It is pretty suspicious that NC is pushing this lynch. I bet blue has a posting restriction, just like CJay did in MK. I'm not going to make that same mistake again of lynching someone inactive on the first day, when it is obviously a posting restriction. Scum wants to lynch a probable town instead of a no lynch.
                                Pushing what lynch? There are two people voting for Blue currently. Realistically, he is in no danger of getting lynched.

I already changed my vote from Blue to No Lynch earlier, but then changed it back to Blue when Elli voted for Blue.

I'm pretty sure that I was the 19th vote for No Lynch. If I was anything but town, why would I draw the attention to myself by switching my vote at that point back to someone with only one other vote on them, instead of just waiting for the inevitable No Lynch to happen?
                                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X