Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rio Sheety II - Revenge Of The Random - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Simonds View Post
    Not really. I think NC was throwing **** against the wall to see what would stick, which many seem to regard as a viable day 1 strategy, and people jumped down his throat for it. IR's reasoning was solid but his aggression was surprising for someone who agrees with me that no lynch is the way to go. Yes, you love NC, it's not heterosexual. I don't know Morgus's style as a player well enough to try to read him, but I don't think he's done anything worthy of suspicion.

    I have a few people who I think are playing curiously but I'd rather wait before naming names. Either way, I think this day will end with a no lynch because the town NEEDS a night of information to do anything rational.
    So you think IR is acting the scummiest? Me too.

    Comment


    • Also, SwAg and Blue may be aligned.

      They are both trying to give us the impression that the roles weren't randomly assigned.

      SwAg directly, Blue indirectly.
      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

      Time to Repeat.


      Comment


      • Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
        Pheltz, damn you.

        No, I'm just saying that we get close and then it inexplicably gets turned into a blame game. Doesn't seem like a mere coincidence.
        You're right, its not a coincidence. There's some high level pinging going on.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
          Way to twist the postings Morgus. Bravo.

          1. You brought up No lynching in under 10 hours of the day beginning saying that it benefited in Supes. Sure you threw out there that we had DT's ability, but people still questioned you (not just me, I was like the fourth one). This would also had cut down the time in which we could've seen observable slip ups. You mucked around on on the first day drawing suspicion to you (again not from only me) and you tried to make it so we were shooting in the dark come night phase. Now with nearly 3 days in we have more interesting things to look into tonight. For example Lights and Eli wanting to lynch Blue who they say has an obvious posting restriction.

          2. Secondly, you go back on your previous stance within 10 posts thus flip flopping on your stance. You felt a little bit of resistance and you backed off. You've never done that in any game I've played with you in. Sure you acted like a noob, but you didn't act like a flip flopper.

          3. I see how Cougar tries to protect you on multiple occasions which not only makes him suspicious, but you as well. Why would someone who has no ties to you come out in your defense. He labeled it as showing facts, but to me those weren't facts. You didn't act like this in any game. You were more sure of yourself and your position.

          4. I didn't vote for you until nearly five hours later. There was no quick succession here. I even built a case against you in the mean time .

          5. Others agree to no lynch on he first day of Day 1, I disagreed.

          6. I make claims based on what I've seen during the first day. You acting scummy, Cougar coming to your defense, Simonds criticizing Blue, Lights and Eli trying to lynch Blue based on posting restriction. I'm observing things and writing notes just like any good player would in this game.

          7. I claimed you were aligned with Cougar well before I even voted for you. Thus you just lied and are twisting words and posts to fit your case. Great job scum boy. It was others that added Simonds and Sancho etc.

          8. You say I'm acting strange while I'm pressuring you, the same thing I do in every game. The only difference is that it's you.

          9. I voted to no lynch when it was nearly 80% vote totals on No Lynch. I felt no one was going to build a solid enough case on anyone on Day 1 because all we are basing it off of is player reactions to pressure. CJay in MK was a big mistake on Blue's part, we were on DT. No one ****ed up as badly as he did in that game. You, however, are my #1 suspect, along with Cougar, Lights and Eli. Other people may have other lists, but those are my four suspects.

          10. You say I'm careless, but I'm not careless. I'm building up a case on you on Day 1 with limited information and based off your responses and behaviors. There isn't going to be "concrete proof" until after the day phase anyways. Then investigators get their shot to go looking for clues. Hopefully one of them will target you.
          So you admit I threw in a stipulation in the original post, then say I backed off. I included the DT point in the post because I recognized that it might not be a good play. You have been twisting my words nearly from the very beginning. Multiple people have acknowledged this.

          You said no lynching day one was a bad play. You did not include mention about finding targets until later when more people argued for not lynching.

          You put up a multi quote of me obviously twisting my words. Multiple people told you your "case" was dubious.

          Instead of addressing their concerns, you said we were all aligned.

          Cougar tries to tell you that your "case" against me doesn't make sense.

          You say we're aligned.

          I say this is out of character.

          You say I'm attacking my accuser.

          When the no lynch gets close, you vote to no lynch. Saying you want to get this day phase over with.


          And yes, this is out of character for you. I have never seen you call somebody "scum boy," twist words like this, or be so hard-headed.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
            So you think IR is acting the scummiest? Me too.
            I don't know if it was scummy or not. It's hard to take anything at face value on day 1.

            Comment


            • Also, just a general question. Is it ethical to pull information about someone from other parts of the forum into this game? i.e., "blue is posting elsewhere but not here." Given that the first rule is that we can't communicate with people outside of this thread, which I take to mean "what happens in the game stays in the game."

              It might be impossible to ignore that kind of stuff but kind of like using "who's online", I wonder if it's really fair. In a perfect online mafia world none of us would know whether blue had been online or not.

              Comment


              • Lol nlights

                Yeah im aligned with no one actually
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                That's how you sound.
                lmao

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                  Also, just a general question. Is it ethical to pull information about someone from other parts of the forum into this game? i.e., "blue is posting elsewhere but not here." Given that the first rule is that we can't communicate with people outside of this thread, which I take to mean "what happens in the game stays in the game."

                  It might be impossible to ignore that kind of stuff but kind of like using "who's online", I wonder if it's really fair. In a perfect online mafia world none of us would know whether blue had been online or not.
                  Since MK, people posting around the forum is fair evidence.

                  Anyways, I am thinking PR and Morgus are a scum faction together. Just trying to stir up as much as possible between the two.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                    Also, just a general question. Is it ethical to pull information about someone from other parts of the forum into this game? i.e., "blue is posting elsewhere but not here."
                    Everyone has in both the games I've played. If you're laying low, that's the risk you take, so I have no problem with it.

                    Comment


                    • Forgot this was going on

                      what's happening? I can;t be bothered to read, and the guys in the chat are doing a bad job of keeping me up on this.
                      JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                        Everyone has in both the games I've played. If you're laying low, that's the risk you take, so I have no problem with it.
                        Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                        Since MK, people posting around the forum is fair evidence.

                        Anyways, I am thinking PR and Morgus are a scum faction together. Just trying to stir up as much as possible between the two.
                        Alright, fair enough.

                        And lol, PR and morgus in the same faction. That's really reaching.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                          Forgot this was going on

                          what's happening? I can;t be bothered to read, and the guys in the chat are doing a bad job of keeping me up on this.
                          We get it. Subtlety is not your strong suit.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                            We get it. Subtlety is not your strong suit.
                            shhhhhh...

                            If you keep saying that they'll think I'm town...
                            JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

                            Comment


                            • This is fake
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • This isn't even trolling anymore. Just being retarted.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X