X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Lol

YOU ARE COMING UP WITH EVERY SCENARIO NOT TO LYNCH HIM AND IGNORING ALL THE ONES TO LYNCH HIM, bee tee dubs
    I'm sorry, your reaction to this is ridiculous

unlynch DT

lynch swag
    JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• You guys are missing the point. Deaner is playing now. Yay.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
        pinging? surely you don't mean using cmd.exe to ping an IP...
        I'm guessing this is a joke that I don't understand. "Pinging" is probing other players for reactions through a variety of methods.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
          Deaner?! Hahaha oh yes this is great.
          NFCS complete.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
            As mafia is about deception, you're implying three layers of deception.

Layer one - he legit wants to be lynched and is asking for it. He is, frankly, the worst mafia player in the world
            Layer two - he doesn't want to be lynched and is asking for it as a means of making people like you uncomfortable with the idea
            Layer three - he wants to be lynched and knows that there are people like me who will assume he's asking for it as a means of escaping a lynch, which causes me to disregard his encouragement and assume it's part of his strategy to escape

If you really think DT is processing three layers of deception right now then don't vote for him. I think it's much more likely he's stuck at layer two.
            Don't get caught underestimating players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
              I like the lisp bro.
              I lol'd

Comment

• Where are you Deaner!!!!!???

MATT RYAN>>>JOSH FREEMAN!

ARE YOU A RICH MAN YET!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                  Now you vote to no lynch. Saying you want to get this day phase over with.

You jumped on me with your only justification being I asked if no lynching would work in this game.

You then voted to lynch me because I "backed away" from the no lynch, when in fact I was asking a question, not making a statement either way.

Cougar makes a legit point, and instead of address that you say we're aligned.

Like I have said numerous times, you have always been aggressive. But I have not seen you act like this.
                  I wasn't really paying too much attention to the PR vs Morgus stuff because their posts were really, really long, but this is a very well put together bunch of quotes, and it made me go back and read the other ones as well. Nice work Morgus.

Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                  That's kind of what I'm thinking...what do we lose if we lynch him now? Does the VI usually get particularly good abilities if they survive?
                  Yes, they can sometimes.

Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                  Actually worst case is his WC is to get lynched and its game over
                  Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                  I don't think it'd be game over...he'd just be one of the winners at the end.
                  This, if it is a type of Jester role, he just becomes the game's first winner and we continue on.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                  Has Rednose even posted yet? Him and blue are the only ones were waiting on right? NC does seem a little scummy. I dont think scum would really jump off a no lynch.

Top 3 suspects:
                  1. Rednose - he has no reason not to post bc he isnt really posting elsewhere where itd be obvious that he has a restriction. Plus after IR sniff out real quick in Superhero, he may just be laying low
                  2. NC - reasons already stated
                  3. BCB - just from knowing when he was scum and not scum, seems to be playing more scummy

So would anyone wanna consider a rednose lynch? Unvote no lynch, lynch rednose
                  Whoa, whoa, whoa. I realize now that Rednose has been replaced, but at the time this is what you were saying:

I'm a little scummy for voting for Blue, but then you say that you don't think that scum would jump off a No Lynch like I did, but you still put me on your list, and then you go ahead and vote for a different inactive player?

How does that make sense?
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                    I'm guessing this is a joke that I don't understand. "Pinging" is probing other players for reactions through a variety of methods.
                    it's actually not a joke. you can use ping <IP> in cmd.exe to ping an IP and find your latency

anyway, I was just wondering what you meant by pinging

Comment

Sometimes you just have to roll with what you got. I don't think DT is playing a very deep game right now.

Comment

• Everyone mad I'm usually right, whatever. Time to make the game fun and RC.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Everyone mad I'm usually right, whatever. Time to make the game fun and RC.
                          lol

Comment

DT has done this retard thing before when he was scum. IIRC the case against him actually had something to it other than him acting like he always has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              Rednose has asked to leave the game due to Finals.

The Deaner will replace him
                              Return of The Deaner? A truly epic turn of events.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                DT has done this retard thing before when he was scum. IIRC the case against him actually had something to it other than him acting like he always has.
                                That was a great game of Mafia

Comment

Working...
                                X