Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deaner's coming back to just mafia or the forums too?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
      This, if it is a type of Jester role, he just becomes the game's first winner and we continue on.
      The fact that he wrote "not accurate" makes me more confident that he's just trying to put people off the idea of lynching him. It makes no sense for vitor and bb to go to all the work of putting this game together and include a provision that could end it after the very first day period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
        The fact that he wrote "not accurate" makes me more confident that he's just trying to put people off the idea of lynching him. It makes no sense for vitor and bb to go to all the work of putting this game together and include a provision that could end it after the very first day period.
        But why would he start trying to throw people off from lynching him when he had very little to no votes? That doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Simonds, this is Vitor we're talking about.

Comment

For reference, this is the exchange I'm talking about:

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Seriously

lynch dt he is the worst player, claiming the worst role... best case scenario he is acum trying to get away and if he is the VI then odds of these roles being random decrease even more. Worst case we lymch a ****ing useless town.
            Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
            Actually worst case is his WC is to get lynched and its game over
            Originally posted by Simonds View Post
            I don't think it'd be game over...he'd just be one of the winners at the end.
            Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
            not accurate
            If he truly wanted us to lynch him he wouldn't have said "not accurate" there. He's just trying to get people off of his tail by acting weird. Worked in Steve's case

Comment

accurate
              JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                accurate
                well the part about Vitor. The first sentence is kind of accurate.

Comment

For reference, this is the exchange I'm talking about:

If he truly wanted us to lynch him he wouldn't have said "not accurate" there. He's just trying to get people off of his tail by acting weird. Worked in Steve's case
                  well then what the hell? why even bother talking at all?

Comment

• I mean if he never said anything stupid to begin with nobody would care

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                      well then what the hell? why even bother talking at all?
                      Just relax... I'll do all the talking

Comment

• shut up DT

Comment

• you've made a fool of me

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                            But why would he start trying to throw people off from lynching him when he had very little to no votes? That doesn't make sense.
                            Because those are posts he thinks the VI would have to make.

I'm positive that the game won't end if we lynch him. He's either playing VI or he's trying really hard to pretend he's the VI. risk:reward for lynching him looks good to me.

Comment

• how's that for a rhyme

Comment

• Unlynch NLights

Jumped the gun a little quickly. I honestly have no idea whats going on right now, nor any idea on who to vote for.
                                "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                                X