X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just woke up/caught up.

I will be sick if we let DT go again today without lynching him. Lynch DT

Lenruk and Lukic are both suspicious. Blue has not stopped in today either. He didn't post at all last day phase, and NC had at one point pushed a lynch on him. I am suspicious of him as well.

As night fell on Rio De Janeiro, a sound was heard. Not just any sound, but the sound of a hand. Not just any hand, a pimp hand. And then came a Pimp Slap.
    Also that part of the write up makes me think of cult recruiting.
    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• I don't wanna throw out any accusations right now and this is nothing but a possibility, but if you guys think Lenurk is scum, I think there's a chance he could be aligned with Blue. In my post before, I said how did people know PSU used to fake post drunk. How did anyone know that? Maybe his SP2 faction of Sancho/Swag/Rags, but Joe, Vitor, Blue, and I were aligned and when we wanted to go after PSU, I told Blue a couple of PSU's tendencies.

Remember Blue didn't post during the day phase and he was gone for the majority of the day, but he could've dropped by and given him a couple hints/clues on how everyone plays. Did PSU go after either of those two?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        I don't wanna throw out any accusations right now and this is nothing but a possibility, but if you guys think Lenurk is scum, I think there's a chance he could be aligned with Blue. In my post before, I said how did people know PSU used to fake post drunk. How did anyone know that? Maybe his SP2 faction of Sancho/Swag/Rags, but Joe, Vitor, Blue, and I were aligned and when we wanted to go after PSU, I told Blue a couple of PSU's tendencies.

Remember Blue didn't post during the day phase and he was gone for the majority of the day, but he could've dropped by and given him a couple hints/clues on how everyone plays. Did PSU go after either of those two?
        Seems a little out there, but at least your thinking. Maybe it would make more sense if I thought lenurk was scum.

Comment

• Vote count is still the same basicily.
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            Yea that's why I weaseled mod powers out of Walt
            I think I was the one who suggested it.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
              I think I was the one who suggested it.
              Then again, we were drunkenly playing darts at Tango, so I could be wrong haha.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                I don't wanna throw out any accusations right now and this is nothing but a possibility, but if you guys think Lenurk is scum, I think there's a chance he could be aligned with Blue. In my post before, I said how did people know PSU used to fake post drunk. How did anyone know that? Maybe his SP2 faction of Sancho/Swag/Rags, but Joe, Vitor, Blue, and I were aligned and when we wanted to go after PSU, I told Blue a couple of PSU's tendencies.

not a bad strategy but if ur looking at someone who knows tendencies, i think swags the king of that and im sure lot of others know tendencies so we cant just put the finger on blue. im really not worried about blue right now. but i mean he could just be a guy who comes out at night and kills. i mean vf seems pretty random.
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Random thought, but I think there is a chance Wild Ginger could be a killer. I mean we had only 2 NKs. Seems pretty low. Wild Ginger never checked in and that would explain the lack of a NK from her. Nothing definitive but worth keeping an eye on.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                    yeah but its a lynch all scum can agree on and is going way too fast when what like at least 10 posters still havent checked in since night
                    I only voted DT because he made a post that made it sound like I was partners with him or something. That **** don't fly with me.

Comment

• Had DT not done that I'd still be on the Lenruk vote with you PSU. There's more evidence that Lenruk is scum than DT, but I don't think people are going to back off DT, so I figured in the end voting for Lenruk probably is a waste as people are just going to vote for DT anyway.

Comment

• Cuz really, all DT has done is make himself look stupid. He's really not said anything that convinces me he's even a threat. But if he's gonna get lynched day 2, then I'd rather not wait (because I'm impatient, to pre-empt any scum accusations)

Comment

• and if you don't believe I'm impatient go look at King and Assassin mafia

Comment

• Did we expect the DT lynch to not go fast? We had the entire night phase to lay out the argument for everyone to see, plus it was building during day 1. There is no reason to suggest that it is being rushed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                              Did we expect the DT lynch to not go fast? We had the entire night phase to lay out the argument for everyone to see, plus it was building during day 1. There is no reason to suggest that it is being rushed.
                              well I agree with this. had Prodigy not offed himself DT would've been day 1's lynch.

Comment

• Wait, you guys got Walt to play?

Comment

Working...
                                X