X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
    Yeah, I gave them all access to my account for the trolololz
    Note that this and everything you read above is a statement of fiction. If you care to look at the IPs I have posted all of this from one computer. Now I have to shower. My Grandma is having my parents over for dinner and I have to get ready. Thanks for all the fun times guys, sorry teammates I ****ed up bad page one but its been a wild ride!
    JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

Note that this and everything you read above is a statement of fiction. If you care to look at the IPs I have posted all of this from one computer. Now I have to shower. My Grandma is having my parents over for dinner and I have to get ready. Thanks for all the fun times guys, sorry teammates I ****ed up bad page one but its been a wild ride!
      Lol someone finish this guy off
      sigpic

Comment

...he wants to be lynched

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          Would checking the IP's to see if he's full of **** or not be foul play?
          I have already started. IMO it's not a fair claim. You wanna claim that you have been hacked then that is something outside the rules that demands a mod check.

Comment

• Lulz, pathetic.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
              I have already started. IMO it's not a fair claim. You wanna claim that you have been hacked then that is something outside the rules that demands a mod check.
              If he's lying he'll be lynched so there's no upside for him. If he's telling the truth then at least he can continue playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Ok. Lenruk, Mdb and DT are aligned. Amirite?
                That's what i'm thinking.

Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                Oh common man

This is obviously fake
                "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• I almost want to unlynch him so this hilarity can ensue. Almost.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                    Lulz, pathetic.
                    Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    I know what you mean but sometimes obvious is obvious for a reason. Thats why its obvious. Obviously? Ugh
                    sigpic

Comment

If you're cheating then I'm cheating.

So if I'm aligned to somebody and they aren't online, what am I supposed to do?
                      da fuq is dis ****???

Seriously I did not post any of this wtf

Who ****ing hacked my account?
                      Both these posts were from the same IP, along with all the posts on this page. So if there was any doubt, he's ****ing with us with this hacked claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                        If he's lying he'll be lynched so there's no upside for him. If he's telling the truth then at least he can continue playing.
                        Plus I need to check bc if it's true than another forum member needs to be banned from mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          I almost want to unlynch him so this hilarity can ensue. Almost.
                          I'm leaning the opposite way. I might lynch him just so we can play a real Mafia game.

Comment

• Why are Ckane and Mdb not voting
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ckane I understand if you want to call it cheating, but I don't see it that way. How else can we make sure that another member really hasn't been using foul play?

Comment

Ckane I understand if you want to call it cheating, but I don't see it that way. How else can we make sure that another member really hasn't been using foul play?
                                I was joking calling it cheating. You're right that if he posts something we can't confirm/deny like that, the game becomes even more of a sideshow.

Comment

Working...
                                X