This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    Ckane I understand if you want to call it cheating, but I don't see it that way. How else can we make sure that another member really hasn't been using foul play?
    BB and Vitor should have the final say in that, but I think it should be OK. You could always hold off until DT is lynched, since he's close to the 19 votes needed anyway.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
      Note that this and everything you read above is a statement of fiction. If you care to look at the IPs I have posted all of this from one computer. Now I have to shower. My Grandma is having my parents over for dinner and I have to get ready. Thanks for all the fun times guys, sorry teammates I ****ed up bad page one but its been a wild ride!
      Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
      Both these posts were from the same IP, along with all the posts on this page. So if there was any doubt, he's ****ing with us with this hacked claim.
      what more does anyone need?
      sigpic

Comment

• Mods abusing their ****, as usual.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          I was joking calling it cheating. You're right that if he posts something we can't confirm/deny like that, the game becomes even more of a sideshow.
          I figured he was lying, but thought in the minute chance he was telling the truth that some cheater would need to be found.

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          BB and Vitor should have the final say in that, but I think it should be OK. You could always hold off until DT is lynched, since he's close to the 19 votes needed anyway.
          I looked through his first few IPs before I said anything and then held off in case Vitor and BB dont agree. I cannot confirm that all IPs belong to DT, but the first ones I checked did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
            I was joking calling it cheating. You're right that if he posts something we can't confirm/deny like that, the game becomes even more of a sideshow.
            I figured he was lying, but thought in the minute chance he was telling the truth that some cheater would need to be found.

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            I looked through his first few IPs before I said anything and then held off in case Vitor and BB dont agree. I cannot confirm that all IPs belong to DT, but the first ones I checked did.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Mods abusing their ****, as usual.
              If someone was hacking accounts we would need to know. It would compromise the integrity of the whole game.

Comment

If someone was hacking accounts we would need to know. It would compromise the integrity of the whole game.
                Ask BB how annoying that is
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Ask BB how annoying that is
                  I heard about that from him. Sucks that a game got ruined.

Comment

There is sort of a Mod, modding the game.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Oh yeah and today's beach-going was bull****. All the good-looking girls were with their families -- must be a holiday or some BS.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        There is sort of a Mod, modding the game.
                        Not here at the moment. I considered the potential for someone to be hacking accounts worth checking immediately. Like I said I only checked a fraction so I don't know either way. But, I feel its right to look for the integrity of the game regardless.

Comment

• Yeah, I guess you could do it, but different IP adress doesnt mean ****. my IP changes everytime I turn on my internet,

Its only foul play if its the same person, with 2 accounts in the same case.

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          Plus I need to check bc if it's true than another forum member needs to be banned from mafia.
                          Who?
                          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Eh whatever, DT said it was fake anyway. So it doesn't really matter, but it's a matter of principle for me.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Not here at the moment. I considered the potential for someone to be hacking accounts worth checking immediately. Like I said I only checked a fraction so I don't know either way. But, I feel its right to look for the integrity of the game regardless.
                              IR please PM ME AND BODY BURNER THE INFORMATION.

we will take the Necessary mesures.
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• I'll check DTs IPs only problem is if I see he was lying that's pretty much gets him lynched. Screw him I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X