This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    I'll check DTs IPs only problem is if I see he was lying that's pretty much gets him lynched. Screw him I guess
    He was likely lynched anyway.

Comment

• Yeah **** him.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
        IR please PM ME AND BODY BURNER THE INFORMATION.

we will take the Necessary mesures.
        I didnt get any info. He prob had 30 IP addresses. I checked a handful only. Nothing to report.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Eh whatever, DT said it was fake anyway. So it doesn't really matter, but it's a matter of principle for me.
          The sad thing is that its honestly not. You couldn't really care. You just want to be a pain in the ass. Same as when you wanted Daniel modkilled for a complete joke role PM posting. It was stupid, but not malicious. A warning was all that was necessary.

Comment

• I didn't see anything suspicious.

Comment

• Vote Count

DT - 16- Lukic , Cougar, Lenrunk, Sancho, SwAG, Simonds, Steve, Walter, Phoenix Rouge, Nasmatic, Daniel Brown, Rags, Jlash, Eli, dusty, Pheltz

Lukic - 3 - DT, Kaiser, Cjay

Lerunk - 4- PSU, bcb, IR, MD4L

IT IS 19 TO LYNCH
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Should I go with my true love (Leelee), or my ex for my avatar?
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                  I didn't see anything suspicious.
                  Game on then. Vote count was just updated.

STUNT

Comment

• Are we convinced that DT should be lynched now?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                      The sad thing is that its honestly not. You couldn't really care. You just want to be a pain in the ass. Same as when you wanted Daniel modkilled for a complete joke role PM posting. It was stupid, but not malicious. A warning was all that was necessary.
                      No, it really is a matter of principle for me. I've been on this train since December buddy boy.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Ah hell,

Lynch DenverTyrant

I want to play a real Mafia game, and as long as he's around no one's going to let that happen. If he's anything other than a Village Idiot who's job was to act like an ******* then I wonder if he should be playing in future games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                          Also...just throwing things out here, but has anyone heard from Morgus since the night 1 write up? It's been almost 12 hours and he was leading the thread in posts.

I'm starting to wonder if blue has some sort of silencing ability. He couldn't post on day one and after that he silences whoever's leading the post count? Or something. Any precedence for an ability like that? It would make perfect sense if the roles aren't random.
                          I wasn't silenced. My dad flew in today so did some stuff with him.

And I don't know what to think about DT. He's probably lying about getting hacked, and other things, but lynching a guy who seemingly wants to be lynched (that's how I've interpreted his behavior) makes me nervous.

The Lenruk issue is interesting. Had a similar vibe to the Elli/NC stuff earlier. It's worth pursuing, but I don't think it makes him more of a priority than DT right now.

So, Lynch DT

I'm not familiar with the VI role, but numerous people have pointed out inconsistencies. I'm also starting to think his "go ahead and lynch me" routine was just an attempt at reverse psychology.

Comment

• Vote Count

DT - 18- Lukic , Cougar, Lenrunk, Sancho, SwAG, Simonds, Steve, Walter, Phoenix Rouge, Nasmatic, Daniel Brown, Rags, Jlash, Eli, dusty, Pheltz, Ckane, Morgus

Lukic - 3 - DT, Kaiser, Cjay

Lerunk - 4- PSU, bcb, IR, MD4L

IT IS 19 TO LYNCH

STUNT

Comment

• Nothing suspicous so Lynch DT

Comment

• Surely Ckane can tell you I harp on about Mod powers since Midnight of Madness.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X