Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing worse than being in a room full of your attractive cousins.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      Nothing worse than being in a room full of your attractive cousins.
      more like nothing better /Vitor

Comment

• Link has been Mod-killed for being a spelling and grammar nazi

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          Link has been Mod-killed for being a spelling and grammar nazi
          Your spelling got Snake killed though.

Comment

Your spelling got Snake killed though.
            When?

Comment

When?
              End of the world mafia. That was PR's main reason for Snake to get lynch. CUZ YOU!

Comment

End of the world mafia. That was PR's main reason for Snake to get lynch. CUZ YOU!
                Don't blame a typo on PR playing all of you. If it wasn't for Nas flirting with the line between genius and insanity PR would of had you guys.

But that is one of the other reasons I'm glad we out lawed directly quoting me and Vitor. No ones grammar or spelling is perfect all the time and some people take it too far when analyzing mods PMs

Comment

Don't blame a typo on PR playing all of you. If it wasn't for Nas flirting with the line between genius and insanity PR would of had you guys.

But that is one of the other reasons I'm glad we out lawed directly quoting me and Vitor. No ones grammar or spelling is perfect all the time and some people take it too far when analyzing mods PMs
                  Lol I was just messing around, and he did not play me. I outed him as scum earlier, but no one listened to me.

Comment

2nd cousins, but the links between us were present so it would've been weird.

Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Lol I was just messing around, and he did not play me. I outed him as scum earlier, but no one listened to me.
                      I know and I meant the collective you.

Comment

I didn't blame you at all, PR didn't play a game where you were a mod, and everyone else should have known, that not just yours, but it's really rare to have no typos as a game mod due to the sheer amount of stuff your writing quick for night pms so you can spend time on the write-up which i myself still rushed.

And I agree with bolded. I think that should be a staple on the site now.

Comment

• I'm really loving this game. A fake VI... Just, lmao... It's hard to blame anyone for voting DT. It made way too much sense. That said, scum would have no reason to stay out of that lynch, so there must be scum in there.

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            I didn't blame you at all, PR didn't play a game where you were a mod, and everyone else should have known, that not just yours, but it's really rare to have no typos as a game mod due to the sheer amount of stuff your writing quick for night pms so you can spend time on the write-up which i myself still rushed.

And I agree with bolded. I think that should be a staple on the site now.
                            Definitly and IIRC it was a night PM that had the typo.

And I agree. I have no problem with role claiming but amount of direct quoting of guru's stuff in superheroes was just too much

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                              I'm really loving this game. A fake VI... Just, lmao... It's hard to blame anyone for voting DT. It made way too much sense. That said, scum would have no reason to stay out of that lynch, so there must be scum in there.

Hey, she might be adopted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                                I'm really loving this game. A fake VI... Just, lmao... It's hard to blame anyone for voting DT. It made way too much sense. That said, scum would have no reason to stay out of that lynch, so there must be scum in there.
                                Glad your enjoying it. Vitor did put a lot of work into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X