Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a mafia note, how much time until pms are due? Wanna give my last thots right before hand in case i die ya know?
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      This and IR's idea is a good idea. Get Walt to throw a party. Everyone (except token) is out of college now. Id be willing to do a fantasy league.
      It would be an epic draft write-up to since everyone would be a site member.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glimmer View Post
        Basically.
        You had probably better post them now then. Who knows, scum may become upset that you haven't and Nightkill you to make you GTFO. And we'd just hate for PR to lose his flirt buddy. And by hate I mean oh God I hope one of you dies soon.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
          It would be an epic draft write-up to since everyone would be a site member.
          i dunno about everyone but a good chunk would be. u bb, jlash, myself, maybe token, walt, i guess glimmer and ginger if they wanted to, who else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            You had probably better post them now then. Who knows, scum may become upset that you haven't and Nightkill you to make you GTFO. And we'd just hate for PR to lose his flirt buddy. And by hate I mean oh God I hope one of you dies soon.
            first day post?

Comment

Well if PR dies I promise you'll be the one I obnoxiously flirt with. And anyway nah I won't post them now. I would.much rather they be an incentive not to kill me.

Comment

i dunno about everyone but a good chunk would be. u bb, jlash, myself, maybe token, walt, i guess glimmer and ginger if they wanted to, who else?
                Sup.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                first day post?
                It's not Day until the writeup.
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Blue is right

Comment

Well if PR dies I promise you'll be the one I obnoxiously flirt with. And anyway nah I won't post them now. I would.much rather they be an incentive not to kill me.
                  Can I have them regardless love?
                  Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                    We honestly should do this some time. We could even make it football related to give Walt an excuse to throw the party. Make it a live Fantasy football draft/party for all the interested Philly/NJ forum members.
                    That be pretty awesome

Anyway 45 mins to write-up

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                      Can I have them regardless love?

Find me a picture of Emma stone with lingerie and a kitten and we'll talk!

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                        That be pretty awesome

Anyway 45 mins to write-up
                        yay
                        sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you're barking up the wrong tree PR.

Comment

Sup.

It's not Day until the writeup.
                            ud come too?

and wow im dumb. ignore that

Comment

ud come too?

and wow im dumb. ignore that
                              Yeah that was weird man
                              sigpic

Comment

Little do you know I have such a picture
                                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Working...
                                X