• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
    Lynch Link
    Geez, jumping the gun much?

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    Eh I fucked up here. I meant Undead Presidents but I said Rochina. Yes, I made a mistake and it's a rarity so enjoy it while it's still on this page.
    Oh, have you? Why?
    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
      Oh, have you? Why?
      It's based on gut feelings (the exact same ones that told me PR was scum) and interaction. Chg coming up 1 really helped this theory along as well.

Comment

• Vitor is online yay
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Know what I hate?

Whenever some dumb ***** asks me retarded questions like "Why do you drink that?" and "What's that do for you?" -- if I give them the real answer, they don't understand...So I just tell them "makes you big and strong" and they laugh and say "No no no! I really wanna know!"

Grrrrr.
          I get a lot of that with "what do you expect to do with a degree in statistics?" No one will understand the long answer, or if I dumb it down enough I get a passive aggressive "and you like doing that?" response and/or an anecdote about how terrible they were at math in high school. So most people get the short answer "I don't know, something with numbers."

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            Vitor is online yay
            Scratch that, BB is online yay
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              I get a lot of that with "what do you expect to do with a degree in statistics?" No one will understand the long answer, or if I dumb it down enough I get a passive aggressive "and you like doing that?" response and/or an anecdote about how terrible they were at math in high school. So most people get the short answer "I don't know, something with numbers."
              lolz I'm sure you will do lots of awesome surveys and stuff.

Comment

• Oh a dude showed up with an electric beard trimmer stuck all the way in his anus today in the ER. Quite a sight, def made the wall of shame.

Comment

• Did it turn on?
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                    Oh a dude showed up with an electric beard trimmer stuck all the way in his anus today in the ER. Quite a sight, def made the wall of shame.
                    Hahahaha, awesome.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      Hahahaha, awesome.
                      Yep, I rank it 2nd worst this year right behind the yankee candle and right before the 10 boiled eggs.

Comment

• Only 10? Challenge accepted
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          Oh a dude showed up with an electric beard trimmer stuck all the way in his anus today in the ER. Quite a sight, def made the wall of shame.
                          Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          Yep, I rank it 2nd worst this year right behind the yankee candle and right before the 10 boiled eggs.
                          Hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Did it turn on?
                            No but I didn't plug it in. Lucky for him the cord acted as a "safety cord" of sorts and he didn't have to have surgery to remove it.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                              Hrmph!! No faith son.

I think we can all agree that one of the strongest played games, with an extremely powerful scum role, was played by Simonds in Rio 1.

Well let me tell you that we have found the Simonds of Rio 2. It's time to get out your lynching paddles gentlemen. I say gentlemen only since the two ladies involved have contributed nothing to our cause.

Deaner is Simonds.

Lynch Deaner
                              good enough for me

Lynch Deaner

Comment

• Deaner @ 15 I believe.
                                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X