Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rio Sheety II - Revenge Of The Random - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bummer, still no write up
    sigpic

    Comment


    • C'mon Vitor the Thunder are getting ass raped.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        Welp, SuperHeroes is over. Now I can make references to situations and players involved there in reference to this game. If no one is aware, a conversion faction overran the Town (who got out to an incredible start). Sound familiar? Be wary everyone, don't let your guard down and assume anything. Things probably aren't as good as we think they are.
        They're even better because I am actually playing.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • lynch deaner.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            They're even better because I am actually playing.
            Ive noticed
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Daniel Brown View Post
              lynch deaner.
              So why would someone revive you?
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                well... why not you?
                Shut your mouth fucktard. Any reason you asked me specifically?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Daniel Brown View Post
                  I got killed somehow when I targeted Elli and someone revived me.
                  So, you targeted Eli and he killed you.

                  So pheltzbahr, how is your role-claim of PGO looking?
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Daniel Brown View Post
                    I got killed somehow when I targeted Elli and someone revived me.
                    What happened the night you died?
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      They're even better because I am actually playing.
                      Still in Kiawah?
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        So, you targeted Eli and he killed you.
                        Yes.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          Shut your mouth fucktard. Any reason you asked me specifically?
                          So much anger
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            So, you targeted Eli and he killed you.

                            So pheltzbahr, how is your role-claim of PGO looking?
                            lynch all liars

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              So, you targeted Eli and he killed you.

                              So pheltzbahr, how is your role-claim of PGO looking?
                              Shhhh, no one's playing.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                Still in Kiawah?
                                Indeed I am.

                                Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                lynch all liars
                                So now you're claiming PGO? Why not counter? ****tard.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X