This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Geronimo fake-claim would have been better if he wasn't notorious for his butchering of families and his killing of his own men with guns -- not so much spears lol
    I made it up on the fly lol I wasn't lying about just catching up. I thought of it in like five minutes and that was my only real concern. I knew he didn't use spears (I'm a pretty big history buff) but I just thought most people wouldn't think about it that hard.

Comment

MD4L has confessed to killing...kidnapping...and investigating... Rooster Cogburn is the ****.
      Yeah, I was thinking there was something different about the other Cogburn kills but I guess I was just imagining things. I dunno, I'm obviously not on top of my game right now. >.>

Aliens are still obvious scum and obviously lying, but whatever. I don't give a ****.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        If you're Town you should unlynch rack. We need to think about this.
        You want to let the last Undead President live?

Do you think MD4L is the lynch today instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post

Walt is the obvious lynch today if you guys actually want to stop getting NKed.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            Walt is the obvious lynch today if you guys actually want to stop getting NKed.
            What proof do we actually have that its Walt?

I remember there being a somewhat decent argument about this. Cannot recall it.

Comment

• unlynch Rack -- I have to go try to find something.

Daniel got Walt as the killer of Ckane. Kills stopped when he was ghosted, now he's back and so are the kills.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Do you think the Dead Pres' would have 2 kills?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Daniel saw Walt kill Ckane.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Daniel(who RC'd investigator) investigated Walter and finds out if they can kill even days after they are investigated. Someone can look that up/find it to be precise.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      Daniel(who RC'd investigator) investigated Walter and finds out if they can kill even days after they are investigated. Someone can look that up/find it to be precise.
                      Did you win last night?
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Daniel got a result that stated Walt killed Ckane. Chg had already been dead for two Days by that point, so either he had a ridiculously long-lasting framejob on Walt, there's another framer, or Walt killed Ckane. Take your pick.

Also, Aliens are the largest non-Town faction in the game. At most, we have a 5-man DP faction (assuming they recruited Sancho), a 2-3 man RR faction (assuming both Lukic and Nas were aligned with JLash), and a 1-3 man Kaiser faction (who knows), plus two Indies in Cougar/MD4L (again, if MD4L is telling the truth). I'm Town, but really I'm just a pro-Town Indy because my win condition has/had nothing to do with Town actually winning. That's a max of 13 non-Town in a 39 person game. Does anyone really believe that?

So hey, you guys want to keep trusting a bunch of goddamn illegal Aliens who have been lying this whole game, by all means, go for it. I see no reason why Nas would show up as Town for IR and not Swag, so I'm guessing you're scum and aligned with him. Again, I don't give a ****, but I gotta say this is entertaining as hell.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          Daniel saw Walt kill Ckane.
                          Oh thats right. I looked into Daniel and knew he was town. I trust him on this.

But, do we go after Walt or MD4L if we need to get rid of a kill?

Comment

Oh thats right. I looked into Daniel and knew he was town. I trust him on this.

But, do we go after Walt or MD4L if we need to get rid of a kill?
                            Who do you trust more?

Blue is right

Comment

Did you win last night?
                              Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                                Daniel got a result that stated Walt killed Ckane. Chg had already been dead for two Days by that point, so either he had a ridiculously long-lasting framejob on Walt, there's another framer, or Walt killed Ckane. Take your pick.

Also, Aliens are the largest non-Town faction in the game. At most, we have a 5-man DP faction (assuming they recruited Sancho), a 2-3 man RR faction (assuming both Lukic and Nas were aligned with JLash), and a 1-3 man Kaiser faction (who knows), plus two Indies in Cougar/MD4L (again, if MD4L is telling the truth). I'm Town, but really I'm just a pro-Town Indy because my win condition has/had nothing to do with Town actually winning. That's a max of 13 non-Town in a 39 person game. Does anyone really believe that?

So hey, you guys want to keep trusting a bunch of goddamn illegal Aliens who have been lying this whole game, by all means, go for it. I see no reason why Nas would show up as Town for IR and not Swag, so I'm guessing you're scum and aligned with him. Again, I don't give a ****, but I gotta say this is entertaining as hell.
                                Two different types of investigations. I get alignment and so could be fooled by an investigation immune player. But, Swag prob would not be fooled by this, since it would actually be more damning if Vitor gave Swag results saying Vitor couldn't be investigated or something. I forgot the argument against Walter and think its strong. Rack can wait since he isnt a killer.

Unlynch Rack
                                Lynch Walter

Comment

Working...
                                X