Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rio Sheety II - Revenge Of The Random - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I said I was willing to help the town in any way possible. Kasier(and a couple town members agreed to this IIRC) said to go after someone irrelevant to complete that part of my WC fulfilled.

    Comment


    • I mean, if MD4L kills again, he's lynched immediately. It's the exact same case that we had with Rack and the spear kills; if not for IR revealing Rack was a Dead President, this phase would already be essentially over. Aliens aren't Town and may in fact be killing us off, I see no downside to lynching Walter here.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Want to make a deal?
        What's the proposition?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Blue View Post
          I mean, if MD4L kills again, he's lynched immediately. It's the exact same case that we had with Rack and the spear kills; if not for IR revealing Rack was a Dead President, this phase would already be essentially over. Aliens aren't Town and may in fact be killing us off, I see no downside to lynching Walter here.
          Well I guess he could ban us all from the forums.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

          I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

          Comment


          • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            What's the proposition?
            Don't kill anyone else.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • All of us have to realize something here. There is a framer running around.

              That's 2 investigative results (1 I know and the other I believe) have been tainted. The bigger question here is, why did Nasmatic and Lenruk not show up as aligned? Steve clearly said multiple times that Lenruk is town and now he doesn't show up aligned with somebody who has been cleared as town.

              Hell that's 3 investigations that could be wrong. There is the problem, it's not a DP (so rack is safe for now) but instead likely a RR or Kaiser person.

              I know Walter isn't the spear killer so lynching him will solve nothing.

              Comment


              • Hey and remember when you guys were telling me that I was scum for thinking the aliens weren't necessarily good guys.

                Yeah.......

                With that said if Walter is confirmed to be the killer, then that's where my vote goes:

                Unlynch Rackcity

                Lynch Walter

                Comment


                • Also want to point this out: Rack is scum. Lukic is scum. Nas may be scum. Aliens constitute 3 of the 16 players still alive. MD4L is Indy and I'm basically Indy. That is half the players left alive who do not give a fuck if Town wins or loses. So Town, it's probably in your best interests to lynch the lying Aliens faction, starting with the player we know killed a Townie.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                  I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  Blue is right

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Don't kill anyone else.
                    If I do I'm lynched and therefore I do not complete my WC. These are the terms I'm assuming?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                      Framer has been dead since Day 3.
                      I know that but stuff doesn't make sense right now. There could be somebody with a framer ability that is along the lines of a jack of all trades. That could very well be the spear killer.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                        All of us have to realize something here. There is a framer running around.

                        That's 2 investigative results (1 I know and the other I believe) have been tainted. The bigger question here is, why did Nasmatic and Lenruk not show up as aligned? Steve clearly said multiple times that Lenruk is town and now he doesn't show up aligned with somebody who has been cleared as town.

                        Hell that's 3 investigations that could be wrong. There is the problem, it's not a DP (so rack is safe for now) but instead likely a RR or Kaiser person.

                        I know Walter isn't the spear killer so lynching him will solve nothing.
                        But, as I just mentioned. The Framer is dead.

                        Answer me this: Which of the following is more likely?

                        1. That Nas was immune to my investigations for whatever reason

                        2. That there are 2 framers in this game

                        The answer is #1

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          But, as I just mentioned. The Framer is dead.

                          Answer me this: Which of the following is more likely?

                          1. That Nas was immune to my investigations for whatever reason

                          2. That there are 2 framers in this game

                          The answer is #1
                          If Nasmatic had investigation immunity he would have shown up town or "the same as the other person" in Swag's investigation as well.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                            If Nasmatic had investigation immunity he would have shown up town or "the same as the other person" in Swag's investigation as well.
                            Not necessarily. In Superheroes several people investigated JLash. Only 1 of 3 got an accurate read.

                            Comment


                            • Chg died Day 4. Ckane was killed Night 6. Daniel investigated Walt Night 5. Lukic, our only other known scum, was ghosted Night 4.

                              So tell me, Kaiser. Who's the hypothetical second framer?
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                              I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                                1. That Nas was immune to my investigations for whatever reason
                                If this somehow was to be true, then I get to laugh at all of you for suggesting that nobody left had investigation immunity. I have been saying for days that somebody had this.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X