Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rio Sheety II - Revenge Of The Random - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    If I do I'm lynched and therefore I do not complete my WC. These are the terms I'm assuming?
    Yessir.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      Not necessarily. In Superheroes several people investigated JLash. Only 1 of 3 got an accurate read.
      I lied about my result in that game. Clov's ability was the only one that was fooled by Mystique.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
        If this somehow was to be true, then I get to laugh at all of you for suggesting that nobody left had investigation immunity. I have been saying for days that somebody had this.
        When did anyone suggest that there was on one left with investigation immunity. In fact, there was a discussion about the results I got on Daniel and Nas. Several of us were concerned that 1 of the 2 results was due to immunity. We know Daniel was town. So maybe we were right all along and Nas was the immune innacurrate result.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Yessir.
          What night did you get a positive reading on Hyper?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Blue View Post
            I lied about my result in that game. Clov's ability was the only one that was fooled by Mystique.
            I wondered about that. Still the point stands. 1 ability works when another does not.

            Comment


            • I don't know why anyone believes anything MD4L has said. He is an admitted killer, whether he's Indy or not, and in likelyhood is in a faction and his faction are steering away from him now. If he gets lynched, one less killer, guaranteed.

              The Aliens are obviously looking scummier by the minute, but they are a known quantity and the circumstantial evidence on Walt is compelling. If we lynch Walt and he's not the spear killer, we've wasted a chance to eliminate a killer. I'm more comfortable leaving him for tomorrow.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

              Comment


              • Why have we moved away from Rack? Maybe I'm missing something but didn't he kill PSU?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                  What night did you get a positive reading on Hyper?
                  Tres, I believe. I deleted my Pms for NFL Mafia.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Kaiser, answer my question. Who is this hypothetical second framer? Can't be Lukic. Can't be Rack. It has to be someone who is still alive if Nas was framed last Night. Wasn't me. Who is it, Kaiser?

                    Originally posted by Lenruk View Post
                    Why have we moved away from Rack? Maybe I'm missing something but didn't he kill PSU?
                    Not unless Dead Presidents had two killers.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                    I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

                    Comment


                    • Has anybody else tried to investigate, use an ability on or do something to Hyper this game?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        Kaiser, answer my question. Who is this hypothetical second framer? Can't be Lukic. Can't be Rack. It has to be someone who is still alive if Nas was framed last Night. Wasn't me. Who is it, Kaiser?
                        I'm working on it, see my above post for who I think it is.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          I don't know why anyone believes anything MD4L has said. He is an admitted killer, whether he's Indy or not, and in likelyhood is in a faction and his faction are steering away from him now. If he gets lynched, one less killer, guaranteed.

                          The Aliens are obviously looking scummier by the minute, but they are a known quantity and the circumstantial evidence on Walt is compelling. If we lynch Walt and he's not the spear killer, we've wasted a chance to eliminate a killer. I'm more comfortable leaving him for tomorrow.
                          Aliens are liars and make up 3 of the 16 players still alive. Walt is also a killer.

                          But hey, you want to kill an Indy instead of a scum killer, good for you.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                          I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          Blue is right

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                            I'm working on it, see my above post for who I think it is.
                            So Hyper framed himself as Town the Night Swag happened to target him? How convenient for him.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                            I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              I don't know why anyone believes anything MD4L has said. He is an admitted killer, whether he's Indy or not, and in likelyhood is in a faction and his faction are steering away from him now. If he gets lynched, one less killer, guaranteed.

                              The Aliens are obviously looking scummier by the minute, but they are a known quantity and the circumstantial evidence on Walt is compelling. If we lynch Walt and he's not the spear killer, we've wasted a chance to eliminate a killer. I'm more comfortable leaving him for tomorrow.
                              If you lynch me I will not complete my WC. That's about it though. If you guys were gonna lynch me you should have done it before, and just saying, Steve(who played a great game) saved me from getting killed since PSU redirected me into you.

                              Do you really think I would confess pretty much everything I've done so far in the game, all which can be confirmed through the OP(which needs to be updated Vitor) if I was aligned with someone? They would have destroyed me and left me out to dry. Realize that no one else except you is really pushing me. So ya lynch me if you want, but my impact has already been done to the game.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                                Has anybody else tried to investigate, use an ability on or do something to Hyper this game?

                                Yes. I wanted to kidnap him earlier, but alas I couldn't find him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X