X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    You didn't lynch Cthulhu.
    And I still wouldn't if the situation came up again.

Comment

• Anyway here's my hypothesis:

Hyper is the spear killer and the only nights that you can get to him are the nights that he's killing. Somewhat similar to the split killer role that Link had. Chg either framed Swag's results or framed Hyper that night. He saw that Walter got ghosted and decided to frame us.

Comment

• I don't see your argument Kaiser...Blue has been volunteering to be the victim of whoever is redirected by PSU, that doesn't exactly scream scum to me unless he converts whoever targets him *shrug* and that's a stretch, by claiming he won he pretty much guaranteed no one target him.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          Yea I know, but swallow your pride/constant mindset. I've done my damage already. SwAg and I have already come to a compromise, so you can do what you want.

Either you can lynch me, stay true to your word, and let town lose OR you can swallow ur pride and lynch the person who's the biggest threat to the town(which isn't me anymore).
          Lol, what does this post even mean? Swallow my pride? My constant mindset? Stay true to my word? I have no reason to believe you.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            Anyway here's my hypothesis:

Hyper is the spear killer and the only nights that you can get to him are the nights that he's killing. Somewhat similar to the split killer role that Link had. Chg either framed Swag's results or framed Hyper that night. He saw that Walter got ghosted and decided to frame us.
            How'd he frame Daniel's results?
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              Lol, what does this post even mean? Swallow my pride? My constant mindset? Stay true to my word? I have no reason to believe you.
              Ok. I just wanna say there's nothing I've lied about. Lynch me, even if it is 1-2 day phases too late.

Comment

So you expect us to believe Hyper framed Walter the same Night he killed someone. Since, y'know, Daniel investigated Walter Night 5, and found out Walter killed Ckane on Night 6...which is when the kill occurred.

If you're going to lie, at least make sure your lies don't have obvious holes in them.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Blue is right

Comment

Why would chg frame Hyper as town? That literally makes no sense. Hyper isn't one of the dead presidents.

Comment

How'd he frame Daniel's results?
                    Anarchist role? Idk if that's Blue, maybe? I have no fucking idea.

The problem that I have with Blue claiming Patient Zero is that I created that role. After being infected (you are notified through PM) it takes less lynch votes to kill you everyday, if it's a living person right now then they would likely drop dead after 3-4 votes. You also begin to lose your ability during night phases. You win after X people die that you have infected. Problem: Nobody has showed these symptoms yet, unless he coughed on rofl or nas or one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                      Why would chg frame Hyper as town? That literally makes no sense. Hyper isn't one of the dead presidents.
                      Another good point... Chg was Dead Presidents and there are only 4 assassinated Presidents.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                        Spear Killer =/= Dead President. Chg frames people not in his circle, meaning anybody. Change their alignment to RANDOM!! This is Rio Sheety after all.

Comment

• That makes your theory even less likely bro >.>

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Spear Killer =/= Dead President. Chg frames people not in his circle, meaning anybody. Change their alignment to RANDOM!! This is Rio Sheety after all.
                            This is retarded, you're really reaching lol

Comment

That makes your theory even less likely bro >.>
                              Hey Swag, I know there's a lot going on in here right now, but could you maybe give us an updated lynch count in NFL tonight when you get the chance?

Comment

Anarchist role? Idk if that's Blue, maybe? I have no fucking idea.

The problem that I have with Blue claiming Patient Zero is that I created that role. After being infected (you are notified through PM) it takes less lynch votes to kill you everyday, if it's a living person right now then they would likely drop dead after 3-4 votes. You also begin to lose your ability during night phases. You win after X people die that you have infected. Problem: Nobody has showed these symptoms yet, unless he coughed on rofl or nas or one of them.
                                lol, that's not my ability bro. I don't leave my house to use my ability. That's why I didn't care if PSU redirected me to Pheltz, Pheltz can't kill me.

Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                                This is retarded, you're really reaching lol
                                It's because he's scum. The only reason Walter isn't dead is because Pheltz is being stubborn and many of the surviving Townies are relatively inactive. That's why lynching MD4L is retarded. Town needs all the votes it can get if it wants to win.

Well, not that you care or anything. Scum.
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X