This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    CHG here is your epic post http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...01#post1392201

Since I can't copy and paste the entire thing over you'll have to go there.
    You think I'm pretty ****ing good according to that post.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      Well I guess nobody cares about the fact that I have 4 votes against me but only 3 people voting for me.

Let's all just OT chat with somebody just because they have a vagina. This is Mafia people, we could be finding something out but instead we are just sitting here doing nothing.
      There are no girls on the internet.
      "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Glimmer View Post
        If I was a robot, my brain would explode from this paradox right now.

I guess i'll have to do this.

unlynch Chg 91
        lynch swag
        unlynch swag
        lynch simonds

-deep breath-
        Does this mean we're not an item anymore?
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

CHG here is your epic post http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...01#post1392201

Since I can't copy and paste the entire thing over you'll have to go there.
          Jeeeeez.

Lol did vf have to speak in haikus that whole game??

Comment

If I was a robot, my brain would explode from this paradox right now.

I guess i'll have to do this.

unlynch Chg 91
            lynch swag
            unlynch swag
            lynch simonds

-deep breath-
            Either she's OCD or her role is that she has to vote for whoever most recently posts the word "scum".

Which is a terrible role to keep track of. Not sure why the mods would do that to themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              You think I'm pretty ****ing good according to that post.
              Do you want me to pull out my Day 2 arguments I had on you? You were the first person I pushed in the game.
              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                yes I already fixed it my bad
                Yeah I noticed I was just catching up and saw it.
                "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                  Either she's OCD or her role is that she has to vote for whoever most recently posts the word "scum".

Which is a terrible role to keep track of. Not sure why the mods would do that to themselves.
                  All this stuff we're learning on Day 1.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

I think she's just being clever.

Comment

Jeeeeez.

Lol did vf have to speak in haikus that whole game??
                      No, just that day phase.
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Do you want me to pull out my Day 2 arguments I had on you? You were the first person I pushed in the game.
                        Huh? You basically just said that I was able to read Morgus and play off him and fool everyone in that long ass post. You must think I'm ****ing awesome.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Does this mean we're not an item anymore?
                          you still planning to give me my kitten?

Comment

Huh? You basically just said that I was able to read Morgus and play off him and fool everyone in that long ass post. You must think I'm ****ing awesome.
                            Yeah, you are one of the better players in the game in my belief. Just whether you step up to the plate is the question.

- Noah Porter

Comment

you still planning to give me my kitten?
                              :O... Heart shattered.

- Noah Porter

Comment

:O... Heart shattered.

Oh stop it. You know I will always love you best.

Comment

Working...
                                X