Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Eli, if you could make an argument without insulting everyone you would do better. Instead you just yell insults and bring up random events to paint the picture of someone being scum lol
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      Right, you getting offed by Hyper was your own fault for the style of play you went with. Being abrasive doesn't buy you allies who are in the dark, it just opens an avenue for those who can communicate to draw suspicion to you. I was pretty sure you were Town the longer you ranted on, but obviously other Townies didn't feel that way.
      My abrasiveness was to get people to night target me. Do you not remember my role? Jesus Christ guys.

BTW, great play by swag making me role claim. He was a townie when he did that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Lol Eli, if you could make an argument without insulting everyone you would do better. Instead you just yell insults and bring up random events to paint the picture of someone being scum lol
        I think I was the most insulted player this game actually. I was called retard, idiot, moron, turrible, sally, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
          Didn't care that Eli was right about everything he openly warned about.
          You didn't see what my win condition was, did you?
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            You didn't see what my win condition was, did you?
            Was it to suck really hard?

lol no I didnt see it.

Comment

Was it to suck really hard?

lol no I didnt see it.
              That's funny, because you were the only Townie I pushed to lynch all game. And frankly, I just wanted to get you lynched. ****in' Hyper.

I was the Bomb. My goal was to neutralize a scum ability when I died. You obviously were not going to be much help with that and I actually needed scum to survive as long as possible to improve my odds of winning. I didn't do a very good job and nobody listened to me, so...eh. I played well enough for someone with no ability, but I somehow managed to survive to the end of the spiritual successor of a game that featured 11 killing abilities.

Blue is right

Comment

• I played my role poorly. Some guys could have some real fun with it

Comment

My abrasiveness was to get people to night target me. Do you not remember my role? Jesus Christ guys.

BTW, great play by swag making me role claim. He was a townie when he did that right?
                  Haha, you think that's a good way to get people to target you? Sheep Townies maybe.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Haha, you think that's a good way to get people to target you? Sheep Townies maybe.
                    I had 3 people target me up until the Daniel Brown and Swag combo got my role out there in the open. After that I got nothing, so my play was working. Oh and Simonds was the first to come visit and he is a shepherd not a sheeple. So you're wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      You shouldn't have even used your ability that Night.
                      **** you. We pretty much had the win.

Comment

I had 3 people target me up until the Daniel Brown and Swag combo got my role out there in the open. After that I got nothing, so my play was working. Oh and Simonds was the first to come visit and he is a shepherd not a sheeple. So you're wrong.
                        It wasn't even me dip****.

Blue said your role, I said the role-name.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                          **** you. We pretty much had the win.
                          Yeah. And then you used your ability even with everyone but me calling for PSU to redirect you to Pheltz to kill you.

Blue is right

Comment

What can I tell you, blame Hyper. Not the way i would've played it, but to each his own. His stock is way down for his recent performances anyhow.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

What can I tell you, blame Hyper. Not the way i would've played it, but to each his own. His stock is way down for his recent performances anyhow.
                              But he is Hyper!!! He is one of the chosen ones!!!!!

Comment

But he is Hyper!!! He is one of the chosen ones!!!!!
                                Not since NC put him to shame in MK.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X