X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    NC (scum) got Hyper(Town) lynched in MK when:

The amount of votes it took to get him lynched was increased from 51% to 75% to 90%(?). I believe the final # was 15 to Lynch out of 17 able to vote. Vikingfan was Hyper's mason and even he voted to lynch him. Lulz. Don't know how Hyper couldn't have defended himself out of that.
    The reasoning behind that lynch was so stupid, too.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
      Cult just have to recruit the popular players and it's game, set, and match.
      that's the worst part about it. cult should be banned, it's just too easy to manipulate people with it

Comment

NC (scum) got Hyper(Town) lynched in MK when:

The amount of votes it took to get him lynched was increased from 51% to 75% to 90%(?). I believe the final # was 15 to Lynch out of 17 able to vote. Vikingfan was Hyper's mason and even he voted to lynch him. Lulz. Don't know how Hyper couldn't have defended himself out of that.
        Lmao. Oh no.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
          that's the worst part about it. cult should be banned, it's just too easy to manipulate people with it
          Ya, it's a shame no one ever tries go after the top player cuz the fear of losing them. I'll say though, I tried that and went after Chg a little in Poena, and he(scum) almost got me(town) lynched. Once you go after a top player, you're automatically scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            Ya, it's a shame no one ever tries go after the top player cuz the fear of losing them. I'll say though, I tried that and went after Chg a little in Poena, and he(scum) almost got me(town) lynched. Once you go after a top player, you're automatically scum.
            yeah that **** gets old fast

Comment

• I tried to recruit Jlash n2 btw. Worked well in superheroes so I thought, why not? Died the same night.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Thank you. I appreciate this writeup. To be fair though, I could have helped town win(I thought Kaiser was scum) and always said Simonds would never play with town if he wasn't actually town. I wanted to off the investigators or anyone that could trace me to being scum, which is why I went after SwAg and Daniel(twice) killing him in the process. Had I killed SwAg the night he revealed me as not being aligned with CJ, CJ gets lynched and Daniel Brown proly goes the next night.
                If You kill SwAg, you dont win.

If SwAg dies, the pumpkins need at least 2 more days to win, and people would have figured out the Dusty/Lukic thing.

Also, how people like the rles I created. The Spirit of LeBron was one of my favorites
                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Hey Lukic, thanks for calling me an idiot when I knew you were scum. Really classy move.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                    Hey Lukic, thanks for calling me an idiot when I knew you were scum. Really classy move.
                    lolwut.

Comment

• I got no write-up whatsoever. My role was an afterthought and after getting it I had no real interest in playing anyway.

All I want to know is who the axe-killer was so I can make their life hell in all future Mafias for killing me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                        I got no write-up whatsoever. My role was an afterthought and after getting it I had no real interest in playing anyway.

All I want to know is who the axe-killer was so I can make their life hell in all future Mafias for killing me.
                        It was Glimmer. Good luck with that.
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                          It was Glimmer. Good luck with that.
                          Meh Link, PR and Chg will have to do then. I know Swag will approve of Link anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                            I got no write-up whatsoever. My role was an afterthought and after getting it I had no real interest in playing anyway.

sorry, We kinda mixed your name up with rednose, and the mess was done.

again, im really sorry this happened to a great poster like you
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

I thought you played great, an MVP well deserved.
                              Thanks. Really appreciate it.

Originally posted by Blue View Post
                              I still can't believe A) PSU redirected Steve, B) that Steve actually used his ability with everyone telling PSU to redirect him to Pheltz, and C) that everyone thought it was a good idea to kill Steve. I called you out on it, too.
                              I know you did. I made mention of that right after the victory was announced. You really did doubt me and for all the right reasons. No one ever responded to your suspicions. What you needed was alien support and they were convinced I had just made a stupid move when it happened. It wasn't until much later that they caught on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                                sorry, We kinda mixed your name up with rednose, and the mess was done.

again, im really sorry this happened to a great poster like you
                                No worries. Looked it up there and found that Nas got my role. It looked like an interesting role so I'm disappointed I didn't get my original role. But these things happen so don't worry about it.

Also thanks very much for the compliment. Always nice to hear them.

Comment

Working...
                                X