X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    Vote Count:

Sancho -1 - DT, Chg91 Chg91

It is now day 1! With 39 alive and 39 voting, it's 20 to lynch!
    Wow obvious double voter with no double vote is obvious?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      leelee is ok with this forumwhoring you are doing here?
      She'll always be #1.

Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
      She likes pussy. Get it?
      No, explain.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        Someone's not paying attention!

Lynch Sancho!
        I was saying ffs, because he is posting in a game this size when he is not even playing. We dont need his **** too
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
          lol

Comment

• I don't think I've seen so many lynches on so many different people.

Lynch Walter

Yea, it's his website and he hasn't shown up yet. He obviously posts everyday so he could have at least checked in once. Obviously, so many ppl will react when he finally does but still, would be nice for him to at least dropped by.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              She'll always be #1.
              WHORE. a

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                I don't think I've seen so many lynches on so many different people.

Lynch Walter

Yea, it's his website and he hasn't shown up yet. He obviously posts everyday so he could have at least checked in once. Obviously, so many ppl will react when he finally does but still, would be nice for him to at least dropped by.
                Odds that he has the post restriction?
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Looks like chg twice was just a typo. But maybe someone can move a vote from one person to another. Meaning mdb isn't a double vote.

See, we haven't really learned anything yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                    Ah ****, the quotes are out of order and I can't edit. You get the idea though.
                    think you might be reading too much into it. lots of people have said "scum" she hasnt hit yet. And its waaay to common a word to make someone vote on. I think vf actually did this once with totes? i could be wrong. Anyone, just my two cents
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      No, explain.
                      Sorry dude. If you don't understand these concepts by now, it's already too late. Kaiser has more knowledge than you.
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

..lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                          Looks like chg twice was just a typo. But maybe someone can move a vote from one person to another. Meaning mdb isn't a double vote.

See, we haven't really learned anything yet.
                          Yeah we have. Chg being there twice is a typo or so I think.

It is still that MDB has the double vote or there is a secret voter.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                            think you might be reading too much into it. lots of people have said "scum" she hasnt hit yet. And its waaay to common a word to make someone vote on. I think vf actually did this once with totes? i could be wrong. Anyone, just my two cents
                            Yeah, after putting that quote together I think you're probably right. Seems like way too much work for the mods to make it into a real role.

Comment

• Just realized that there are two people named Daniel in this game.

That's hardly confusing.

We should probably get rid of one of them, before all madness ensues.

Arriba, Sombrero, Arriba?
                              CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                                Just realized that there are two people named Daniel in this game.

That's hardly confusing.

We should probably get rid of one of them, before all madness ensues.

Arriba, Sombrero, Arriba?
                                well, i know swags already on your side
                                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Working...
                                X