This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    I didn't bold it because everyone would point to me if **** actually went down.

One thing I have learned in these games; Never joke around with the power of the bolded text.
    Embrighten thee, enlighten me
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
      Actually, that's my line.
      Boom.
      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I didn't bold it because everyone would point to me if **** actually went down.

One thing I have learned in these games; Never joke around with the power of the bolded text.
        I wonder who you learned that from...

Comment

HEY YOU BACK OFF OF MORGUS YOU MEANIE

just for you SwAg
          HEY YOU GET OFF MY KINDA VAMPBRO YOU ****ING LIBERAL a

Comment

HEY YOU BACK OFF OF MORGUS YOU MEANIE

just for you SwAg
            Seriously though.......why have you went out of your way to defend him so? It's not like he was in any real danger yet you seemed really invested in how he was being perceived. Someone as intelligent as you would surely not go out of their way to back someone up without reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              HEY YOU GET OFF MY KINDA VAMPBRO YOU ****ING LIBERAL a
              ARE WE TALKING ABOUT ME? SIMONDS = JEWBOYa
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

And my last name is Brown, and my middle name is Darren.

*MIND BLOWN*

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  Seriously though.......why have you went out of your way to defend him so? It's not like he was in any real danger yet you seemed really invested in how he was being perceived. Someone as intelligent as you would surely not go out of their way to back someone up without reason.
                  Simonds, Cougar, Morgus scum faction? Interesting.
                  Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                    Simonds, Cougar, Morgus scum faction? Interesting.
                    Don't forget Sancho.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• How are you Swag?

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                        I'll stick up for anyone right now if I see someone seriously going after them for no good reason. As I've said numerous times, I'm of the belief that the town stands to do more harm to itself than good by lurching from one random accusation to another. Trying to read people's behavior this early in the game seems pointless to me. It seems like it only ends in tragedy when we push too hard to lynch someone on day 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                          I'll put them on the queue, after Sancho and PR.
                          I feel very samepage with you. Its disconcerting.

Unlynch Daniel Brown

Lynch Sancho
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Wait, Blue hasn't posted yet?

He is obviously avoiding the thread.

Lynch Blue
                            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glimmer View Post
                              Alright, this one has class in the morning and is therefore going to stop trying to follow everything and go to sleep....try not to hurt yourselves while i'm away.
                              Night love.
                              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Wait, Blue hasn't posted yet?

He is obviously avoiding the thread.

Lynch Blue
                                Or has a posting restriction. I'd rather not have a repeat of CJ.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X