Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No lynching is a bad idea. IR, I understand your reasoning, but I feel like most people are doing it out of laziness. It's the mentality that became the norm in Superheroes where the town has relied completely on information gained from roles and almost no individual suspicions.

Also, IR, you've said repeatedly that scum clearly isn't slipping up. The goal is to prod and provoke until scum does slip up or we're confident that we've found something. I hope that doesn't sound condescending, but I really believe no lynching is a waste.

I agree with CJ. Unlynch PR, lynch Lukic. This post:

Originally posted by Lukic
    Remove No Lynch

Maybe people will come to their sense while I'm asleep. Maybe.
    Was very scummy to me. He no lynched despite apparently thinking it was a bad idea? And I don't like this argument because it causes butthurt, comes off as pretentious, and I'm not a great player myself, but Lukic has had two pretty bad performances in a row and his last town game he was pretty detrimental to the town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      You've been weird this entire day phase.
      Not 100% right now. Doctor put me on new meds that are really weirding me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
        You weren't in MK.
        That doesn't address my point about the lack of motive being there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
          Not 100% right now. Doctor put me on new meds that are really weirding me out.
          No offense, but I'm not gonna believe that any meds, accidents, or family incidents are the cause for apparent changes in game play. We've seen it lied about before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            No offense, but I'm not gonna believe that any meds, accidents, or family incidents are the cause for apparent changes in game play. We've seen it lied about before.
            I know. I just found out this morning I have 3 completely unaccounted for hours in my memory. Anyways, I will try to focus more on being a good townie

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
              That doesn't address my point about the lack of motive being there.
              Well, Blue's motive could very well be based on the events of MK. Let me recap it for you.

DenverTyrant made it pretty obvious that he was scum on day 1. The lynch got up to about 14 or 15 I believe, but Blue was persistent in the fact that CJ must be scum because he hadn't posted in the thread yet. The game had been going on for probably 3 or 4 days by this point, and CJ had been posting in other places on the forum, even in the mafia discussion thread, and it was pretty clear to me and a handful of others that he likely had a posting restriction on day 1.

Blue, however, remained adament that CJ must be scum, because Kaiser would never give someone a posting restriction on day 1. No chance of this, because Kaiser hates posting restrictions.

Slowly people started unlynching the obvious scum in DT, and lynching CJ, despite the fact that Blue himself didn't even have his vote on him. It was one of the most ridiculous things that I have ever seen in these games.

Anyways, my point is, Blue is either using this situation to avoid posting to prove a point, or because he knows that no one will lynch an inactive on day 1 again after it backfiring last time.

Either that, or he actually does have a post restriction on day 1, which would be extremely ironic, and worthy of a lynch in it's own right imo. Sort of an eye for an eye type thing lol.
              CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                Well, Blue's motive could very well be based on the events of MK. Let me recap it for you.

DenverTyrant made it pretty obvious that he was scum on day 1. The lynch got up to about 14 or 15 I believe, but Blue was persistent in the fact that CJ must be scum because he hadn't posted in the thread yet. The game had been going on for probably 3 or 4 days by this point, and CJ had been posting in other places on the forum, even in the mafia discussion thread, and it was pretty clear to me and a handful of others that he likely had a posting restriction on day 1.

Blue, however, remained adament that CJ must be scum, because Kaiser would never give someone a posting restriction on day 1. No chance of this, because Kaiser hates posting restrictions.

Slowly people started unlynching the obvious scum in DT, and lynching CJ, despite the fact that Blue himself didn't even have his vote on him. It was one of the most ridiculous things that I have ever seen in these games.

Anyways, my point is, Blue is either using this situation to avoid posting to prove a point, or because he knows that no one will lynch an inactive on day 1 again after it backfiring last time.

Either that, or he actually does have a post restriction on day 1, which would be extremely ironic, and worthy of a lynch in it's own right imo. Sort of an eye for an eye type thing lol.
                You forgot the bit where Blue counter argued that "His scum buddies would have told him by now that we think it is a post restriction, so he won't come back". But doing this to prove a point seems a lot like Blue

Comment

• Well that is an interesting development. Cougar may be useless cause he's highly medicated (sorry to hear about that bro) and nc is attacking blue hard cause he thinks it'd be funny if he was town. Awesome
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    Well that is an interesting development. Cougar may be useless cause he's highly medicated (sorry to hear about that bro) and nc is attacking blue hard cause he thinks it'd be funny if he was town. Awesome
                    I might be dropping the meds soon because of the side-effects. All I need them for is to increase my appetite more, but they are doing weird stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                      I might be dropping the meds soon because of the side-effects. All I need them for is to increase my appetite more, but they are doing weird stuff.
                      Well good luck with which ever way you go with it
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Hmm, Blue is posting in Superheros. Trying to send a message like CJay did, I see.

Comment

• What's going on guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel Brown View Post
                            What's going on guys?
                            Nice to see you. Where you been

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              Nice to see you. Where you been
                              Finding a balance between school and personal life.

Comment

• Don't look at me like I'm going to be the one to throw down a No Lynch vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X