Mafia Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia Registration

After 3 games being introduced in the past 48 hours, i feel this is more needed then ever. This does not replace the mafia discussion thread. This is mainly just signing up for games so we can have an order. I'd like to not have more then two games (with one very close to its end) going at a time. Again, not a discussion thread. Just merely sign up for game here

Do not start a game untill there one games running and it is near its end please!!

Order of games.

1 soccer Rio 3- Vitor
    3 wall Street jepg
    4 game of Thrones may 2014 walt I think
    6 breaking bad Rofl
    8 superhero the reboot rack
    10 mystery from rack
    11 hunger games
    12 Mario kart WII cory
    13 awakening sp
    14 last airbender monk
    15 tv 2 bcb
    16 Literary two Dan
    17 arrested development cory
    18 music ms Clov
    20 Victoria lit blue
    21. Who knows-Donny
    21 streets of Philadelphia bb
    22. Harry Potter - Taylor
    23 fables SP

Mini
    Animal cory
    Gta 5 rack
    Rap ray
    toons usly
    Vanilla wafers Friese
    *Barkley, Shut Up and Jam-cory
    Mystery science theater-mrscclov
    wolfy-blue

Previously Played Games:
    Mafia 1
    Mafia 2
    Rio Sheety
    Poena Avum
    Midnight of Madness
    WF
    English/Victorian
    South Park 2
    The King and The Assassin
    Mortal Kombat
    Superheros Mafia
    Rio Sheety 2
    NFL Mafia
    WWE Mafia
    All-Stars Mafia
    Afterlife Mafia
    Cereal Killers Mafia
    History Mafia
    walking dead mini
    The Simpsons
    Slenderman Mini
    Community Mini
    Skyrim Mini
    Swag's Mafia
    Literary
    Scooby Mini
    TMNT Mini
    TV Mafia
    Clovfia
    KNA2
    Prohibition
    Tebow Mini
    PSU Scandal
    Rackcity
    Dark and stormy mafia
    Horor Movie MINI
    Double Dash Mini
    The Wire
    VMA Mini
    Bottoms UP Mini
    Adventure Time
    Arkham Mafia
    Happy Holidays
    Regular Show Mini
    Last edited by bcb1213; 03-11-2014, 09:29 PM.
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

1 of the three was a 6 person game and Rack is trying to steal my thunder

But yeah, I was going to wait until NFL and WWE ended, and then monitor AS and AfterLife. I just wanted a prelim sign-up.
    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
      1 of the three was a 6 person game and Rack is trying to steal my thunder

But yeah, I was going to wait until NFL and WWE ended, and then monitor AS and AfterLife. I just wanted a prelim sign-up.
      nothing wrong with that. Just wanted an official signup and order. Im not counting clov's game, as its more a mini game
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

The mafia discussion thread was essentially supposed to do this if you look at the first post

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
          The mafia discussion thread was essentially supposed to do this if you look at the first post
          seeing how the mafia thread still has Rio posted as an active game. Figured i'd pretty much do this here. As that has turned more into a discussion about mafia. This is mainly just for signing up for games and keeping the order

Comment

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
            seeing how the mafia thread still has Rio posted as an active game. Figured i'd pretty much do this here. As that has turned more into a discussion about mafia. This is mainly just for signing up for games and keeping the order
            Oh I think you have a good idea. Just statin

Comment

Yeah, mine won't be happening for a while. And originally mine was gonna be starting after Afterlife, but PR jumped me lol so I didn't want anyone else to. Also, games have had trouble filling up lately, so I decided to give people plenty of time to sign up. And while you're at it I have History Mafia ready but I'm gonna hold that off for probably sometime in December-February

Comment

Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                Yeah, mine won't be happening for a while. And originally mine was gonna be starting after Afterlife, but PR jumped me lol so I didn't want anyone else to. Also, games have had trouble filling up lately, so I decided to give people plenty of time to sign up. And while you're at it I have History Mafia ready but I'm gonna hold that off for probably sometime in December-February
                My game was ready before Afterlife

I just looked at the last time I saved my roles: June 07th. It's been ready for nearly two months dork
                Last edited by PR; 07-24-2012, 02:13 PM.
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

I just looked at the last time I saved my roles: June 07th. It's been ready for nearly two months dork
                  Thus, the nature of this thread. When it is READY TO GO. Post it in this thread and it will be added to the list, not ideas. Literally ready games. There will be no leap frogging

Comment

Yeah but I said I was gonna go after Afterlife in the discussion thread first lol no big deal though. It'll probably be better for me to hold off my game for a bit what with my first semester of college starting soon.

Comment

Thus, the nature of this thread. When it is READY TO GO. Post it in this thread and it will be added to the list, not ideas. Literally ready games. There will be no leap frogging
                      Well History Mafia is completely ready to go as well, so you can add it too.

Comment

Yeah but I said I was gonna go after Afterlife in the discussion thread first lol no big deal though. It'll probably be better for me to hold off my game for a bit what with my first semester of college starting soon.
                        http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...40#post1461340

If a game is ready it takes precedence over one not

- Noah Porter

Comment

I did, on the 6th of July. See post I put above.

- Noah Porter

Comment

http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...40#post1461340

If a game is ready it takes precedence over one not
                            Whatever, no big deal either way. Like I said, it's probably better that you go first anyways.

Comment

Whatever, no big deal either way. Like I said, it's probably better that you go first anyways.
                              *fist bump* Cool dude. 8)

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                              X