This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    At least let me know what i should be defending against, this feels like deflecting from the path that was already heading down today. I can guarantee you I'm town, I would like to know what you have against me.

Honestly you say that you may not be any more use and you say you are likely to die...I think you are taking a page from IR and trying to get another person to role claim.

The only defense you have given me is to roleclaim...and that is scummy of you if that is the only defense I can give...please enlighten us.
    Your criticism of me is that the only avenue I'm leaving you is to role claim, yet you're demanding I explain how I know you're scum (ostensibly role claim). This seems like preparation for a fake claim.

What I will explain is why I targeted you. Last day phase I thought you were busing IR. I knew that at least one scum would vote for him and I guessed it was you. I figured if I targeted you last night and didn't find anything suspicious I would still have a lynch candidate I was comfortable in in IR. I'm still confident IR is scum but now I know you are as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
      Ok, this makes more sense than I thought at first. I'd still be more inclined to believe an individual RB got lucky or that SwAg was a killer or something. This is only a 25 person game, and it's not rio. There probably aren't many killing roles. But I get where you're coming from now.
      A jailer doesn't roleblock though, he only voteblocks. Thus you're saying Swag got roleblocked, voteblocked and Prodigy also got roleblocked? That doesn't make a lot of sense in this scenario.
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Your criticism of me is that the only avenue I'm leaving you is to role claim, yet you're demanding I explain how I know you're scum (ostensibly role claim). This seems like preparation for a fake claim.

What I will explain is why I targeted you. Last day phase I thought you were busing IR. I knew that at least one scum would vote for him and I guessed it was you. I figured if I targeted you last night and didn't find anything suspicious I would still have a lynch candidate I was comfortable in in IR. I'm still confident IR is scum but now I know you are as well.
        I am actually not and I feel like you are deflecting from what is going on. Why would you not bring forward information immediately? I imagine the only thing you could be that would make you so sure is a investigator (and if you are i'm telling you now you are paranoid) a watcher (so who did i target that makes it suspicious?), or a lier which I would hope not cause this will end bad.

Comment

IR, Snake, Hunter.

Boom

Comment

I am actually not and I feel like you are deflecting from what is going on. Why would you not bring forward information immediately? I imagine the only thing you could be that would make you so sure is a investigator (and if you are i'm telling you now you are paranoid) a watcher (so who did i target that makes it suspicious?), or a lier which I would hope not cause this will end bad.
            I was on at work during my lunch break but I had to sign off before I got my PM. This is the first time I've been on since then.

If I'm an investigator there's perhaps a 50% chance that I'm paranoid. I'd take 50/50 odds of catching scum. And fundamentally I believe in the results I got.

Comment

I was on at work during my lunch break but I had to sign off before I got my PM. This is the first time I've been on since then.

If I'm an investigator there's perhaps a 50% chance that I'm paranoid. I'd take 50/50 odds of catching scum. And fundamentally I believe in the results I got.
              Just so you know, I target IR last night. If a full roleclaim is required of me so be it but i will ask the masses to decide that...not my style unless last resort.

Comment

Just so you know, I target IR last night. If a full roleclaim is required of me so be it but i will ask the masses to decide that...not my style unless last resort.
                You targeted your scum buddy...this is gonna be good.

Comment

This makes the rabbit hole so much deeper. IR is the one who watched Swag to see if anyone would show up, and he saw Prodigy and Prodigy confirmed he was there.

Scenarios:

- You investigated Snake, you are wrong on him bussing IR, Prodigy is town.
                  - You investigated Snake, you are wrong on him bussing IR, Prodigy is scum.
                  - You investigated Snake, you are right on him bussing IR (Stalker), Prodigy is town.
                  - You investigated Snake, you are right on him bussing IR (Stalker), IR bussed Prodigy and he is scum. (All three on one team)
                  - You are lying.
                  Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

You targeted your scum buddy...this is gonna be good.
                    I'm beginning to feel like he is yours though.

You're deflecting from IR, trying to set up a decent fakeclaim to cover for the whole game, and both of you are trying to draw roleclaims, as your info left me with nothing but that to do.

Comment

• Yay finally caught up, that took all day in between mock drafts and PS3.

So VF is the double vote
                      So many bandwagoners already forming, willing to change votes on whims to blend in
                      Usual suspects are hiding in the shadows
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                        This makes the rabbit hole so much deeper. IR is the one who watched Swag to see if anyone would show up, and he saw Prodigy and Prodigy confirmed he was there.

Scenarios:

- You investigated Snake, you are wrong on him bussing IR, Prodigy is town.
                        - You investigated Snake, you are wrong on him bussing IR, Prodigy is scum.
                        - You investigated Snake, you are right on him bussing IR (Stalker), Prodigy is town.
                        - You investigated Snake, you are right on him bussing IR (Stalker), IR bussed Prodigy and he is scum. (All three on one team)
                        - You are lying.
                        Bold is false (based on his claim, I mean) - he claimed Tracker, and he chose to follow Prodigy. The fact that it was Swag was coincidence.

Comment

• gonna stick with Simonds on this one. Snake's just tryna get him to RC for his scum buddies sake. Lynch Snake. Don't bother fake claiming dude.
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

I'm beginning to feel like he is yours though.

You're deflecting from IR, trying to set up a decent fakeclaim to cover for the whole game, and both of you are trying to draw roleclaims, as your info left me with nothing but that to do.
                            So Simonds was just bussing IR Day 1 is your claim?
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

Comment

Also I want to add...ya you accused me but refuse to give info, ya i'd like to know what it is...you brought it up not me so I'm not asking for a roleclaim, you are demanding one though

Comment

• Okay, catching up. Sorry for the inactivity guys. I was out of town and then I got caught up in WWE.

Comment

Working...
                                X