This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    Yeah we said the same things but if we were in the same group we would play by play like SH. I was in a cult group with you in that game and I always ran things by you guys before I said them.

What we posted the same in thread:
    1. All targets should be revealed so we can find the killer.
    2. Hunter acting shady as shift trying to get his name not revealed.
    3. We should lynch Clov because he's a cult recruiter/killer.

If you are really trying to grasping at why two people would think the exact same way given the situation I don't know what to tell you.
    Observers noticed that we would constantly say the same things and agree with each other so your SH reasoning is wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      an...

E
      L
      I
      T
      E
      P
      L
      A
      Y
      E
      R
      You must be so insecure...

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
        Observers noticed that we would constantly say the same things and agree with each other so your SH reasoning is wrong.
        No observers said we would completely ignore each other in thread. The only thing that mimicked was when I used the word chicken **** and it made me sound like Blue. Everyone was clueless in thread except Cougar who everyone ignored
        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
          You must be so insecure...
          Hey I'm a Eunich, I have to be.

THAT MEANS THEY CASTRATED MY DICK AT BIRTH.

WHY!!??

Comment

No observers said we would completely ignore each other in thread. The only thing that mimicked was when I used the word chicken **** and it made me sound like Blue. Everyone was clueless in thread except Cougar who everyone ignored
            You guys all played so similarly in that game. Stop blaming the awful play of everyone else. This situation with bcb is a lot alike.

Also, I will need to do some checking when I get back home, but this is partly reminiscent of Rio 2 prior to your mod killing

Comment

You guys all played so similarly in that game. Stop blaming the awful play of everyone else. This situation with bcb is a lot alike.

Also, I will need to do some checking when I get back home, but this is partly reminiscent of Rio 2 prior to your mod killing
              Oh really? We all ran around saying the same things at the same time then and everyone else ignored it? Yeah that didn't happen.
              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Oh really? We all ran around saying the same things at the same time then and everyone else ignored it? Yeah that didn't happen.
                I'm not condemning you. Work with us a little.

You claim to not have a whole lot of time currently, correct? That is why you haven't been playing typical PR style? But then you stay fully updated through the incredibly hectic period that lead to the lynching of Clov. You also not only created a flow chart of night actions, but calculated and formed a chart to show the worst case scenario of the town.

Comment

• Good lord. Finally caught up. Lot of butthurt overnight. Glad to see we didnt overthink this on Clov. And common guys, if I was aligned with BB I would have bussed him already to get him killed.

Comment

• You guys are stupid if you thought that was a good lynch.

Comment

• So you guys Lynch all Liers. But when they tell the truth you lynch tem too?

Nice.

Comment

• I can't complain too much because it's find scum, lynch scum.

But if Clov was telling the truth about how OP these other scum factions are, there's actually no point in Simonds not letting us know who he investigated. Investigators(unless you haven't claimed... for now) may as well let us know who's who and what's what so we can gauge how accurate they are(were) once they die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                          You guys are stupid if you thought that was a good lynch.
                          Ask NC about keeping scum alive that have the ability to recruit. Oh wait, I was his mason partner! It is a terrible idea that can really bite you. Was it the beat possible move? No, but really helps us in the long run of the game. We also have no Idea if Clov was telling the truth about being able to win with town. He got caught by town and might have made up some things

Comment

I'm not condemning you. Work with us a little.

You claim to not have a whole lot of time currently, correct? That is why you haven't been playing typical PR style? But then you stay fully updated through the incredibly hectic period that lead to the lynching of Clov. You also not only created a flow chart of night actions, but calculated and formed a chart to show the worst case scenario of the town.
                            *facepalm*

Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                            1. You say I never admit I am wrong, and then you pinging me for not admitting I was wrong. *facepalm*

2. Everyone knows I work in the school system. I announced in June I had gotten my job as a school counselor. It's hit that time of year where schools start getting ready for the school year. Here is my schedule for the next three weeks alone

30th - MANDT Training
                            31st - MANDT Training
                            2nd - Enrollment
                            6th - New Teacher Orientation
                            7th - New Teacher Orientation
                            8th - Building Inservice
                            9th - Building Inservice
                            10th - Building Inservice
                            13th - District Inservice
                            14th - Teacher Workday
                            15th - Start of School

and that is not including the days I have to go set up my office/classroom. I'm just not going to be as active from now on. Summer has come to a close for me and my post whoring ways probably with them. I'll be able to post from 3pm on on days I work, and on weekends when I'm not playing softball etc.
                            -http://forum.walterfootball.com/showthread.php?26991-Mafia-All-Stars-Game-Thread&p=1485476#post1485476

12:11 AM
                            With Hunter and Cougar both backing up Snake:

Unlynch Snake

Flo Chart (Since Blue had a nifty idea)

- http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...63#post1487363

7:55PM
                            Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            Night 2:

A man walks with purpose down the sidewalk in the wee hours of the morning. He is wearing a trenchcoat with the collar turned up and dons a fedora to conceal his appearance to any potential passersby. “Yeah, this is the place,” he mumbles to himself. “This guy’s no good for us, gonna give him some justice.” He strides up a walkway, takes the porch steps two at a time, and in one motion kicks the front door open. The crash wakes SirA from a restful sleep and he sits up Exorcist style in his bed, he thought he was safe in these parts. A figure enters his bedroom. “What the fuck man? What the hell are you doing? Who...who are you?” SirA squeemishly blurts out. The cloaked figure responds, “Your worst nightmare.” He raises his arm and aims his 9mm semi auto at SirA and unloads his clip into SirA’s face, breast, chest, neck, and head.

SirA is dead, he was The Bomb, Town Aligned
                            …...............

Blue is nervously looking over some equipment in his home, hoping he won’t be put in a position to use it. No sooner does the thought escape him when his doorbell rings. “Geez, a little late for visitors,” he thinks to himself. He opens the door and sees a man standing there in a blue tracksuit. “Yes, can I help you?” Blue queeries, noting some irony. The man doesn’t respond, but reveals his intentions as he whips out a shotgun slung behind his back and fires into Blue’s chest. Blue goes airborne from the point blank blast and gets blown across the room as his attacker flees into the night. Fortunately for Blue, he lands next to his equipment and he knows just what to do to make himself better, even in his state of limited consciousness. After a couple hours, he is satisfied he won’t die during the night and passes out in a pool of his own blood littered with bloody rags and buckshot.
                            …..............

*Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding dong*
                            “What, is this guy in a coma or something?” the man ringing the doorbell wonders. Blue answers the door, ghaunt and bloodsoaked. “Wow, tough night fella? Well its gonna get tougher.” The visitor slaps Blue in a pair of handcuffs and drags him off into the night.

Blue may not Vote or Post in the GameThread Day 3.
                            …......................

PSUShenanigans may not Vote during Day 3.

*If you did not receive a PM, and feel you should have, PM me immediately*

IT IS NOW DAY 3...

WITH 23 ALIVE AND 21 VOTING, IT IS 11 TO LYNCH!
                            - http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...39#post1489939

12:26 am
                            So then:

Day 1 -
                            0 Deaths
                            2 Recruitments

4 scum
                            2 Cult A
                            2 Cult B
                            2 Indy
                            15 Town

Day 2
                            1 Death
                            1 Recruitment

4 scum
                            2 cult A
                            3 cult B
                            2 Indy
                            13 Town

Day 3
                            1 Death
                            2 Recruitment

4 scum
                            3 Cult A
                            4 Cult B
                            2 Indy
                            10 Town

Day 4
                            1 Death
                            1 Recruitment

4 Scum
                            4 Cult A
                            4 Cult B
                            2 Indy
                            8 Town.
                            - http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...28#post1490728

What part of I'm busy before 3 PM, but free after 3 PM do you not understand? Flo chart was after. Clov stuff was after. Chart of possible scenarios was after.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Ask NC about keeping scum alive that have the ability to recruit. Oh wait, I was his mason partner! It is a terrible idea that can really bite you. Was it the beat possible move? No, but really helps us in the long run of the game. We also have no Idea if Clov was telling the truth about being able to win with town. He got caught by town and might have made up some things
                              Revealing town only adds the potential for shenanigans when another recruiter may be around. I'm sure some of Clov's claim was true, but definitely not all of it. We shouldn't waste too much time thinking about what is and isn't true unless some evidence appears, but it's definitely concerning.

Comment

• I have no changed my custom title, just so you guys remember.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X