This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    I have now changed my custom title, just so you guys remember.
    Fixed.
    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      MD4L, Kaiser, Blue, Cougar, bcb.
      Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
      What happened to CKane and bcb waiting for what Simonds had to say. Worried scum much?
      Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      PR and bcb are both sooooooo sketchy
      Damn, im in the biggest scum group ever...me, md4l, kaiser, blue, cougar, ckane, and PR!!! we are gonna rock it

Seriously guys, im town. Ive been scum in mafia for a whole 3 day periods in my life (SP1 and that was indy) MAYBE if you count reverse where i was town scum at the end? idk

If you want to investigate me, truth test me, roleblock me, watch me, track me, whatever..go for it. The only way im aligned with all those players is if they are all town (i kinda doubt that)
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
        I haven't gotten any PMs from Pheltz, but all my actions are obviously working.

Nice job on Clov guys. Just two more factions to elimate, starting with BB and PSU
        This looks very very sketchy. Ur ignore some obvious scummy players like bcb but more importantly, ur sticking up for vigor. We don't know if it was a nice job yet either. Time will tell if that was smart. Lastly, vote stealer isn't necessarily town.
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
          Hey I'm a Eunich, I have to be.

THAT MEANS THEY CASTRATED MY DICK AT BIRTH.

WHY!!??
          Eunuchs are cool. Look at Varys from Game of Thrones. Speaking of which, IR and I had some cool ideas about Game of Thrones mafia at my party last night.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Also, Vitor came in voted to lynch, then bolted. I mean we all know he isn't one of the top players, but how doesn't that place him on more scumdars?

Comment

• Hey guys back from the trip

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                Hey guys back from the trip
                How was it?
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Hey guys back from the trip
                  You going to IR's party tonight?
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                    How was it?
                    Always a good time.

@walt not sure yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      Eunuchs are cool. Look at Varys from Game of Thrones. Speaking of which, IR and I had some cool ideas about Game of Thrones mafia at my party last night.
                      Pokemon Mafia, it's going to be the "epic mafia game" on this forum.

Comment

I know nothing about Pokeman except there's some sort of smiling yellow rabbit.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

That already happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            Also, Vitor came in voted to lynch, then bolted. I mean we all know he isn't one of the top players, but how doesn't that place him on more scumdars?
                            its cause hes scum so his scum buddies are just ignoring it
                            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

That already happened.
                              It's going to be better than MK

Comment

It's going to be better than MK
                                Did you see the poll you made? WF mafia then SP2 those are the best games

Comment

Working...
                                X