This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
    If I was one of those faction leaders, recruiting would be my number 1 priority. Too much risk of dying if you choose to kill first
    That too. Means Clov recruited someone Night 1 and we definitely have another All-World scummy running around.

Unless you guys really want to believe Clov was serious about being pro-Town.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      What's there to say?
      I guess that he didn't do it? Anything. Until he says something:

Lynch PSU

Comment

• PSU, you should stop ignoring IR right now if you want to live...

Comment

• An Old Man clinging to a walker shuffles down the street, racing to make his way to the Town Square. He mumbles under his breath, “Lynch JLash, Lynch JLash” over and over again, seemingly trying to burn the phrase into his memory so he won’t forget, Alzheimers is gradually eating away at the man’s ancient treasure trove of a brain. He sees a giant Obelisk rise above him as he nears his destination and notices a large crowd gathered already and milling about. A few whisper and snicker as the Octogenarian joins the others.

“Nice of you to join us Old Man. Unfortunately for you, you are the last to arrive and we’ve decided we don’t need you anymore.”

“Wait, there was something I needed to tell you all.”

…...
          …......

“Dammit, I forgot.”

“Right, way to contribute. You know this group is the best of the best. We’ve all been here for hours waiting for your Old ass and have resorted to sucking each other off to display our respect and admiration for each other.”

“But, but...I’m a Factional MVP Award Winner. No one remembers ‘Dude Bolted’ or ‘The Expanded Cherepinsky Theory’?”

“Yeah well, you’ve never even won a game. You’re the definition of Oherrated.”

“Geez, at least keep me around for comedic relief, no one remembers ‘Quenjoy brahchachi’, ‘Dis is Rio Sheety’ or ‘Shotgun Method’?”

“Meh.”

Man, have you guys seen the weather outside?
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
            Lynch PSU

Hope PSU's bold post wasn't real
            What bold post?

Comment

• PSU is kind of amusing me now.
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                That too. Means Clov recruited someone Night 1 and we definitely have another All-World scummy running around.

Unless you guys really want to believe Clov was serious about being pro-Town.
                I'm almost positive now that there isn't a "Mafia-aligned" faction. I just honestly think we would've found them by now. There are 3 recruiting factions that all started out with guys like Clov

Comment

• Lynch PSU

On my phone. Going jet skiing. Psu stop copying the whole ****ing OP
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Good stuff on PSU.

One thing tripping me up: I thought Blue was the Doctor?

Comment

• wheres swag?

Comment

• PSU is trying really hard to claim Village Idiot without say it...

Comment

• Lynch PSU

Ignoring everything certainly isn't helping.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Lynch PSU

On my phone. Going jet skiing. Psu stop copying the whole ****ing OP
                            REALLY!?!?! Mr. King of Mafia? Really!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                              What bold post?
                              Dis is rio shity and now more nonsense from the op

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                Good stuff on PSU.

One thing tripping me up: I thought Blue was the Doctor?
                                He says he is...and we all were pretty sure that bcb was scum before he died too.

Makes me think that there might have been an indy copycat, or a mafia mirror man or something. Allows them to copy roles and the original user loses the power.

Comment

Working...
                                X